Nabii

LEGO Collectable Minifigures General Discussion

That's just a slightly worse version of the picture already posted. Thanks anyway.

These figures look pretty cool, with more interesting ones (to me) than the first wave. I can bet the Greek will be one of the rare ones. I actually quite like the Pamela girl. It's nice to get a smiwsuit, and hopefully she won't be too rare.

Thank you very much for the new pic, The Alchemyst, Oky Wan Kenobi and legomilk! :classic:

Series 2 is definately even better although series 1 is already awesome! :oh:

The most of these minfigs are really :wub: - esp. the singer, the lifeguard, the judoka and the pharao.

Combined with the drum kit and the piano of the City Advent Calendar the singer and that guy with the big black hair could be put together to a small band! :thumbup:

Btw: Shall that new policeman be a SWAT union?

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

Btw: Shall that new policeman be a SWAT union?

I might be wrong here but I think that it represents a California Highway Patrol policeman. At least it was the first thing that came into my mind when I first saw the minifig.

So, this may have already been discussed but life is too short to plough through 59 pages of posts on this topic!

When we go to buy these minifigs in the shops, are we going to be able to see which one we are buying within the bag, or is it going to be like a lucky dip?

Has there been any discussion on a price point? I'm guessing we are hoping for around £1.00 each in the UK giving an impulse set is £2.49?

Anyone know the answers?

Paul

When we go to buy these minifigs in the shops, are we going to be able to see which one we are buying within the bag, or is it going to be like a lucky dip?

Lucky dip.

Has there been any discussion on a price point? I'm guessing we are hoping for around £1.00 each in the UK giving an impulse set is £2.49?

Paul

It's 1.99 USD as seen on the series 2 scan.

The stuff we discuss on Eurobricks usually isn't available for another 6 months. :wink: And this is no exception... June and September (or was it October?) for series 1 and 2, respectively. Info should be in this thread somewhere...

You say that but Grand Emporium shouldn't be available for another few weeks but people have managed to get hold of them already

Ah! Icky colored reddish-brown and milky dark tan. Such a shame, such a shame. Who said these were full quality, LEGO?

Could you please link to where you found those pics?

Look between disco stu and the mime. :P

-Omi

Nevermind... hehe :blush:

What is your favourite minifig from Series 2?

What is your favourite minifig from Series 1 and Series 2 combined?

Which Series do you prefer, 1 or 2?

I wondered why you didn't do post them, but forget you have to be a knight to make a poll, I will do this for you :grin:

Most likely a trophy.

-Omi

It looks like a FIFA World Cup Trophy :thumbup:

I'm surprised they called the sombrero guy a Mexican :tongue:

Yup, another reviews from Polish :tongue:

No, we don't have them, someone put 10 of them on Allregro- Ebay like site. We don't know where the seller get it, but probably from Czech Lego factory.

Pieces are not worse than normal parts they are just made of diffrent kind of plastic (reviever wrote that pieces are diffrent in touch), and they don't broke or anything like this...

Yes The forestman have two old stylised plume and cowboy have 3 pistols!

Edited by Lordofdragonss

Can't wait to buy these! They are taking cues after the Urban Vinyl toy craze. Same concept. Place them in unmarked bags ( usually inside a box as well ) I'm almost certain these will be complete characters. Not complete mixed figures. Complete mixed parts making one figure would only lead to frustration and will kill the potential for these to become collectibles. I can see the value of these going up considerably however,

The only downfall that can happen with these is to not use the same quality of figure in which we're already used to. I'd rather pay extra if need be to insure a better product. I won't enjoy them if they aren't of the same quality I'm already collecting.

While the cowboy doesn't look that bad quality-wise (as far as I can tell without actually touching), the base plate looks like it could use a bit more plastic injected -- or is it a faulty mold? -- the LEGO markings on top of the studs are fading away.

sloppy studs

4357577003_7a8bc0ae71.jpg

Did anyone notice the pistol? The end bit of it looks shorter than usual. :look:

The revolverl's chamber seems to have small deep lines running across, where the normal one doesn't and looks more bulkier...

Indeed a lot of the parts seem to be especially modified for this line...

Gaetano

While the cowboy doesn't look that bad quality-wise (as far as I can tell without actually touching), the base plate looks like it could use a bit more plastic injected -- or is it a faulty mold? -- the LEGO markings on top of the studs are fading away.

sloppy studs

It could be a lighting artifact.

Indeed a lot of the parts seem to be especially modified for this line...

Some might say 'modified', some might say badly knocked off...