Sign in to follow this  
SavaTheAggie

Sava Railways Scenic Tours

traintech1.jpg

I've gotten into a photographic kick lately, so I've decided over the next weeks/months/years that I'll be taking scenic or "pretty" pictures of my train MOCs. These pictures may not have any AFOL value insomuch as showing off building techniques, they're simply for the sake of being eye candy.

Today I have two additions to the Sava Railways Scenic Tour. Each features my recent Texas State Railroad locomotive #500.

"Train Wash"

4094053443_6af4681590_m.jpg

"Greeting the Day"

4095012452_381a157e03_m.jpg

Click on either image for a larger view.

I thought about coming up with a logo to watermark the photos, but I doubt I'll go that far. But, I will make it a point to post them here when I release them if y'all are interested in them.

--Tony

Edited by TheBrickster

Tony, those photos are pretty cool! I do hope that you continue with them, as it is great to see some LEGO creations being photographed as though they were real trains. Keep up the great work mate. :thumbup:

I really like these little scenes. Good lighting on the second pic. The coffee makes the timing of the scene instantly clear. Cool water technique on the first one and a very simple, yet effective way to lengthen the broom.

Tony, those photos are pretty cool! I do hope that you continue with them, as it is great to see some LEGO creations being photographed as though they were real trains. Keep up the great work mate. :thumbup:

Thanks much! I've already taken a few more pictures, I'll share them when they're ready.

I really like these little scenes. Good lighting on the second pic. The coffee makes the timing of the scene instantly clear. Cool water technique on the first one and a very simple, yet effective way to lengthen the broom.

Thanks much! It was a little tricky to get the lighting just right on the second one, but I'm not entirely happy with it and it's lack of a morning sky.

--Tony

To me, the second one looks like it's the end of the day, (the light coming from an open door), with the driver having one last drink with the loco before going home.

The darker shot is just money, it's great, and I love your spraying water technique, great job.