Sign in to follow this  
bigfatslob

King Uther Pendragon

Looks awesome.

Could it assume a pose? Meaning were the joints strong enough to hold all that weight in any position other than locked knee and hip? That's always my biggest challenge with these big constructions - they look good if I pose them very carefully, but if my kids breath at them or touch them, they topple over due to weak joints.

Any MOC where xPod, Rock Raider, and those disco ball thingies are all used together deserves some sort of award.

Cheers.

Gyl

wow that is amazing i really wish i had the time/patience/skill/pieces to build mocs lke that from bionicle

Thanks glyman, I try to add elements from the various Lego themes when can :)(posing is limited as when the knees bend a bit too much...down goes his majesty) .

-tophdawg, I don't have the time either *satis* I steal the time that I should be spending w/ my sons and wife.

bfs

It doesn't have the polish your newer MOCs do but I can see the evolution of your building with this one. A little too yellow maybe but still very nice.

Perhaps you could do a redo of this and make him up propper with everything you have learned since then?