Sign in to follow this  
nintha

Attack plane

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

This is a plane I made for My sigfig Nintha Fett (In another reality which is more like ours and not star wars). In this reality Nintha Fett is a wealthy investor and pilot extraordinaire. He had built this plane by hand and worked on sevral months working on a perfect design for this plane. He knew that he wanted speed and fire power just in case he gets attacked by air pirates :pirate: or maybe aliens :alien: . Sorry if this isn't much of a short story, I have writers block and I can't think up of much too write but don't let this take away from the moc itself, I would consider it farly good for being my first plane which isn't from the star wars universe.

Overview.

4106289909_dfec0447ff_o.jpg

Front. I am just wondering, what do you think of the propeller?

4106289887_d940c43352_o.jpg

Detail.

4107056560_e87737e0f8_o.jpg

Cockpit.

4107056592_3be02de8c0_o.jpg

Back.

4106289833_96477f3417_o.jpg

The belly of the Beast :tongue: .

4107056526_bd4233975b_o.jpg

The minifigure which is exposed to be with the mock is not shown because I hve the idea for it, its just that I don't have the peices yet. I hope you like it.

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

You are right, it is really a nice model!

I like the wings very much, cockpit is very nice, too!

Propeller is very innovative, so is the propeller holder.

It is a little unusual for me to see the cockpit moved so back.

Overall, I like it! :thumbup:

Thanks, I thought cockpits were in the back, but of course I didn't really look up designs of planes so yeah. The wings were actually the idea which I had built the plane around and I think it is one of the best parts of the plane.

Very nice! It's a very distinctive design, and I love the wings and cockpit placement. There must be a way of doing a better tail wheel though. I'd also recommend breaking up the color a bit, perhaps doing the prop and guns in black to add some variation.

This is very good. It's done very well and I really like the wig's connection to the chassis. Good job :thumbup:

Very cool looking airplane, I don't know if it would bring a Fett insto space but as an airlane it looks great.

I like the use of Grievous' cockpit piece :thumbup:

I really like the shape of this. It has a nice sleak design and I really think the detailing on the central column is great. My only nitpick with the MOC is it's a bit...grey. Perhaps mixing in some other colour, such as stripes, would help break up the monotone.

Just as a helpful tip: there should be a setting on your camera to set the white balance. Try and look at your manual and set it correctly for the type of lighting you are using. Different light sources actually emit different spectra but if you want the camera to reproduce the "whites" properly you need to set this parameter correctly. Hope this helps! :blush:

Thanks for ther comments.

Big Cam sorry I should of made this clear but the this other reality more like ours would have not traveled into space yet and are trying to master the skys before they reach space. So this is not meant to be made for star wars so this it isn't made for space travel, but it is meant to fly in the skys.

Forresto, thanks the conection is very strong.

Basiliscus. Thanks, and I would of added more color except that when I do that on any mocs I usually added too much color and it turns out very ugly. I have tried many diffrent settings for my camera to change the color, but it doesn't work. Hopefully I get a better camera for christmas.

And I will try to develop the story more in the near future.

Great plane. It kinda looks like an old plane, but it's futuristic at the same time :thumbup:

Great plane. It kinda looks like an old plane, but it's futuristic at the same time :thumbup:

Thank you. I was going for that look.