Darkness Falls

The Mech Wars

Well, I've been working with the limited abilities of LDD for a while now and I'd like to share some MoCs with you. There is a story behind these so please, bear with me. If the story seems enjoyable, I'll be attempting a webcomic soon.

In the year 2143, advanced warfare has become a high priority for the people of earth. In an attempt to reduce the amount of lives lost in battles, the development of mecha has been studied in-depth, yielding great results. An Axis organization simply named BlackArms has created their own Miniscule Insidious Unit, or M.I.N.I. Mech. It was designed to be an easily deployed, multi-function unit that could be easily customized to fit any situation. The revolutionary Power Pack was a portable energy source that delivered power to the M.I.N.I.s entire system and built in weapons system, which included wrist mounted gatling guns, chest lasers, shoulder mounted rocket launchers and a direct, Energy Burst Rod that fired off blasts of the Power Pack's intense energy from the rods extending over the hands. The M.I.N.I. could wield a vast amount of external weapons(to be added later) as well, and often did so in order to save energy. The Power Pack was easily removable and could be transferred to any other BlackArms M.I.N.I., which saved the expenses created from manufacturing new Power Packs. Eventually, M.I.N.I.s evolved into several classes- an Aerial Strike Unit, Heavy Assault Unit, and Long Range Unit(to be added later).

BlackArms soon began dominating in their military escapades, conquering many nations and churning out more and more M.I.N.I.s. However, a bold group of nations formed the WhiteArms Foundation, which was dedicated to fighting off BlackArms advanced warfare. At first, WhiteArms focused on equipping soldiers with anti-M.I.N.I. weapons, but it soon became clear that they would have to fight fire with fire. A brave WhiteArms operative, caught behind enemy lines, found a downed M.I.N.I. with enough of an outer shell and a fully intact Power Pack and set to work customizing it, resulting in his own Terrific Infallible Newtype Mecha, or T.I.N.Y. Mech. It featured a radically altered design, with slopes and a distinctive chest cavity that allowed heat from the mech to be vented far more easily that lead to a more aerodynamic, durable mech. A main contributor to it's increased speed and weapon power was that the Power Pack was integrated directly into the mech, allowing a stronger and more continuous stream of energy throughout the T.I.N.Y.s systems. However, it kept only its wrist mounted gatling guns and Energy Burst Rods, opting with WhiteArms designed anti-M.I.N.I. external weapons for combat. The operative was able to surprise his opponents with his new creation and managed to escape enemy territory, returning his design to WhiteArms, who opted for a more tame color scheme of blue and white. Eventually, WhiteArms developed their own classes, including Underwater Attack Unit, Aerial Blitz Unit, and Landspeed Units(to be added later), and the tide of their battles with BlackArms began to turn.

WhiteArms hoped to end the war with BlackArms quickly and asked the operative who constructed the T.I.N.Y. to research ways of improving the Power Pack system. His efforts were successful, though the newly improved Power Pack Plus needed a larger mech body to accompany it. After a year, WhiteArms debuted their Mechanical Archetype Made for Maiming Insidious Villians Effectively. The M.A.S.S.I.V.E. was a grand step forward for WhiteArms, and the operative was quick to use his custom model on the M.I.N.I.s. The Power Pack Plus was a radical redesign that improved upon the original in both energy output and functionality- the Plus was able to give a M.A.S.S.I.V.E. periods of sustained flight. Vents that could open and close cooled the now-larger arms and legs of the mech, which used a combination of physical attacks and new heavy anti-M.I.N.I. weaponry to attack. It seemed, for some time, that the M.A.S.S.I.V.E. was decimating the BlackArms forces.

Though they were pushed back to their original borders and had switched to a defensive, BlackArms was not done yet. They performed a daring assault upon a newly constructed WhiteArms factory and stole a large amount of data concerning the M.A.S.S.I.V.E.. Their arsenal of Mechs had expanded, now featuring A.I. driven M.I.N.I.s, M.I.N.I. Mark IIs, and BlackArms Beasts(to be added later). They were able to save on manpower with their new A.I. untis and could operate attacks in a coordinated, precise manner. Despite this, the M.A.S.S.I.V.E.s continued to beat back their forces until coming upon the BlackArms origin factories in the heart of BlackArms territory- where they decided to unveil their Gigantic Insidious Attack Unit. The G.I.A.N.T. was terrifying, boasting an Anti-M.A.S.S.I.V.E. Twin Cannon and a Beam Lance capable of keeping M.A.S.S.I.V.E.s at bay. Both were easily interchangeable, with many G.I.A.N.T.s on the field dual-wielding either Beam Lances or Twin Cannons. Some merely used their intimidating height, which was greater than that of a M.A.S.S.I.V.E., to instill fear in the hearts of WhiteArms soldiers and tear away at them with sharp claws and shoulder mounted rockets. The G.I.A.N.T. was a truly fearsome foe, piloted by man or A.I. alike.

But the worst was yet to come. As G.I.A.N.T.s swarmed battlefields and pushed back WhiteArms forces, BlackArms prepared to unleash their greatest invention yet, the T.I.T.A.N....

Tech Specs- Organized Mecha Database.

BlackArms-

M.I.N.I. (Information Coming Soon)

M.I.N.I. Aerial Strike Unit

M.I.N.I. Heavy Assault Unit

M.I.N.I. Long Range Unit

M.I.N.I. Mark II

BlackArms B.E.A.S.T.

G.I.A.N.T. (Information Coming Soon)

T.I.T.A.N.

WhiteArms-

WhiteArms GrayWolf

T.I.N.Y. (Information Coming Soon)

T.I.N.Y. Custom

T.I.N.Y. Underwater Attack Unit (Coming Soon)

T.I.N.Y. Aerial Blitz Unit

T.I.N.Y. Landspeed Unit

A.V.E.R.A.G.E. Advanced Tactics Unit

M.A.S.S.I.V.E. (Information Coming Soon)

M.A.S.S.I.V.E. Custom

T.I.T.A.N.

T.I.T.A.N. Custom

GrayArms-

T.I.N.Y.

A.V.E.R.A.G.E.

Power Pack Types (Includes Short Descriptions)-

Classic Power Pack- The original. Removable, reusable, and containing vast amounts of power, the Classic Power Pack was a marvel of modern engineering. It needed vents to expel excess power that would cause the overheating of the mech, thus, the Energy Burst Rod was integrated into most mechs that utilized it. Later mechs that used more powerful weaponry did not need Energy Burst Rods, as they discharged or utilized enough energy to keep the mech heat levels in check. The WhiteArms T.I.N.Y. used a specialized Classic Power Pack that was built into the back of the mech to boost performance, seen here.

Flight Power Pack- An improvement on the Classic Power Pack, it had large vents built into it that created a powerful thrust system, capable of flight. Mostly used on specialized T.I.N.Y.s and M.I.N.I.s because it is far too small for any other mech.

Miniature Power Pack- Used mostly on B.E.A.S.T.s and some extremely light mechs, this type had as much energy needed for a mech that used it- its power was proportional to the Classic Power Pack and used because it was light enough for small mechs and mechs without heavy weaponry. However, any weaponry attached to this pack was even weaker than Energy Burst Rods and most integrated M.I.N.I. weaponry.

Long Range Tactical Power Pack- A Classic Power Pack redesign, this model increased power output and functionality. As seen here, it retained all the original hardware of the Classic Power Pack, but featured a built in A.I. system that regulated power levels and had a radar that sensed other Power Packs in a 5 mile radius. This Power Pack was used mostly on Long Range Units, who used the Power Pack detection system to identify and snipe other targets. The entire Power Pack could be detached and used as a communications system and weapons platform, making it extremely versatile, but these features were rarely used. It was also very cost ineffective.

M.I.N.I. Mark II Power Pack- Classic Mark II- When the M.A.S.S.I.V.E. was finally introduced, BlackArms attempted to counter by improving upon their original Power Pack without having to design a whole new Mech- the M.I.N.I. Mark II's Power Pack is basically a small, but effective redesign to the original Classic- Energy Burst Rods were turned into a jetpack system, and the inner electronics and power routing were improved. This resulted in a Power Pack that did not look much different from its predecessor but functioned far more effectively and allowed the design of the M.I.N.I. to alter and become more dangerous- plus, with the discontinuation of the Classic Power Pack, WhiteArms could no longer effectively steal Power Packs for their T.I.N.Y.s, as these Packs would easily overheat the more simplistic mech.

A.V.E.R.A.G.E. Power Pack- A highly advanced redesign, this Power Pack was specialized for the A.V.E.R.A.G.E., modified to work effectively with the increased articulation of the mech and give limited flight ability. It was also one of WhiteArms only detachable Power Packs, as they hoped to utilize the A.V.E.R.A.G.E. as much as possible and would salvage Power Packs from downed mechs for later use. If this Power Pack had been utilized on any other mech, it would have undoubtedly overheated the mech, as massive amounts of energy were fired off like synapses in order to give the A.V.E.R.A.G.E. full use of its limbs and smooth motion.

M.A.S.S.I.V.E. Class Power Pack- The mechanics of the original Power Pack were analyzed to a great extent and this model debuted as the next step in mech power systems. This pack improves upon the Classic Power Pack in nearly every way- two Energy Burst Rods were built into the sides and discharge energy when the pack is at critical mass or begins to overheat, and they also serve as a method of increasing jump range, as they dispel energy downwards. The Power Pack was fully integrated into the M.A.S.S.I.V.E., which featured a revolutionary new joint system capable of fluid movement. The reason for this is that the Power Pack extends into the shoulder and leg joints, providing them direct power, and terminals at the elbow joints act as extensions of the main Power Pack, with the ability to route more power to one limb over the other, if one requires more strength or energy for firepower. The downside to this is that the M.A.S.S.I.V.E. Power Pack is rendered completely useless if the mech is destroyed- this model is not detachable like others, meaning WhiteArms has to continuously build more, and with greater ability, size, and energy comes a much higher price. BlackArms also used a version of this Pack in their G.I.A.N.T., though it had locks that could be ejected, causing the central Power Pack to detach from the Mech.

T.I.T.A.N. Class Power Pack- Not much is known about this Power Pack, but rumors say its energy output, cool-down system, and redeploy ability are unmatched by any other Power Pack- it is considered a focal part of the Dawn of Great Mechs. Further analysis shows the effective combination of each Power Pack Class seen before it- an A.I. system, powerful thrusters, and new types of vents, as well as a nod back to the original Power Pack, using Energy Burst Rods as Shoulder Mounted cannons this time.

T.I.T.A.N. Class Advanced Power Pack- The Innovator made some interesting altercations to the original T.I.T.A.N. Power Pack. He ditched the original Energy Burst Rod design and created a new one that would allow the WhiteArms T.I.T.A.N. to be master of the sky rather than the ground. He created a complex thrust system that used Burst Rods in each of its "feathers" in order to propel the mech skyward. Otherwise, the Advanced Power Pack was not much different from the original Power Pack.

GrayArms T.I.N.Y. Power Pack- Not much is known about this Power Pack except that it is far more compact and effective than any small-sized Power Pack seen before. However, that does not mean it is more effective than a M.A.S.S.I.V.E. or T.I.T.A.N. Class Power Pack.

GrayArms A.V.E.R.A.G.E. Power Pack- With the addition of tower Pylons to the Classic Power Pack, it was given a powerful new cooling system that allowed a far more impressive energy output than even the highly advanced WhiteArms A.V.E.R.A.G.E. Power Pack. This Power Pack needed a new Mech Shell, however- it could not fit well with the interface of the A.V.E.R.A.G.E. shell. So a new mech was built for it, one that had simpler articulation but could utilize the power output of the new Power Pack far better.

Misc-

Old Construction Mech

WhiteBike

Edited by Darkness Falls

M.I.N.I. Aerial Strike Unit-

Hoping on dominating in all aspects of warfare, BlackArms quickly began work on an air-based M.I.N.I.. The Aerial Strike Unit took the basic design of the M.I.N.I. and refined its speed and aerodynamics, as well as adding some heavy firepower to the mech. The main improvement that this mech made over its predecessor was the integration of the Power Pack into its design- this was done because BlackArms accepted the fact that, should an Aerial Strike Unit fall in battle, its Power Pack would most likely not survive a crash. The addition of Twin Chest Masers and a BlackArms "Tankbuster" Rifle provided the lithe mech with enough firepower to match any jet or opposing aerial unit. It's feet were converted to appendages that would facilitate it's speed in the air, and though these mechs would never walk on the ground, the altered limbs as well as the windflaps on the shoulders allowed it fantastic control in the air and gave it the ability to fly close to the ground. These mechs also acted as high-speed blitz ground forces in the war.

M.I.N.I. Heavy Assault Unit-

The idea of a mech was to basically take a soldier and turn him into a tank, and when the M.I.N.I. first debuted, many ally powers had trouble believing anything stronger could exist. In missions where the tough M.I.N.I. just wasn't tough enough, BlackArms deployed the M.I.N.I. Heavy Assault Unit. The basic design of the M.I.N.I. was revamped, adding extra plates of armor to the front half of the mech, giving it an immense tolerance to heavy weaponfire. The back half of the mech, including the Power Pack, was virtually unchanged, however there were several improvements in the weapons system. The Energy Burst Rods were done away with, replaced by delicate mechanical hands that could perform manual tasks the original M.I.N.I. was too clumsy to accomplish. To make up to the loss of the chest lasers, a Quad Laser was mounted on the left shoulder and the devastating G.S.B.T.W.I.O.A., the Gun So Big That it Warrants It's Own Acronym, was mounted on the right. Its power came from a direct linkage to the Power Pack, a connection strong enough to completely blow away whole buildings. However, the mobility of this mech was drastically reduced because of the additional armor plates, and they were often airdropped from BlackArms airships to land in the battlezones, where they would hardly move from their original landing spot. Still, a well-placed squadron of these mechs was able to hold hundreds at bay, and they were rumored to take out WhiteArms M.A.S.S.I.V.E.s on occasion.

The B.E.A.S.T. and Stonewolves have some obvious inspiration used in them- thanks to those whose designs made me interested in making some new models!

A.V.E.R.A.G.E. Advanced Tactics Mech-

WhiteArms was crushed by the reveal of the G.I.A.N.T. and worked quickly to even the playing field against BlackArms. Their hard work paid off when the A.V.E.R.A.G.E., the Avenging Vehicle Encompassing Riders And Gashing Enemies, debuted, catching BlackArms off-guard with its unorthodox design. While it seemed strange, the A.V.E.R.A.G.E. was far superior to any design seen so far, with an all-encompassing cockpit, completely protecting the pilot within, and a new Power Pack that was easily removable but distributed power impressively. Another interesting feature was the new joint system allowing an impressive amount of articulation for a mech of its size. The A.V.E.R.A.G.E. was a multipurpose mech, with delicate hands and a large range of movement that allowed it to perform many different tasks, and it was the first mech that was distributed to the public. On the battlefield, it relied on it's superior nimbleness as well as a basic pistol, but most importantly, the specially designed Acronym Blaster was mounted on the right shoulder- a weapon lighter, but more powerful, than the G.S.B.T.W.I.O.A.. Not bad for a mech taller than a T.I.N.Y. but shorter than a G.I.A.N.T.. The A.V.E.R.A.G.E. was a revolutionary mech whose design improvements would be implemented in the WhiteArms T.I.T.A.N., yet BlackArms continued to overwhelm WhiteArms with their G.I.A.N.T.s.

BlackArms B.E.A.S.T.-

In the days before M.A.S.S.I.V.E.s and G.I.A.N.T.s, both BlackArms and WhiteArms felt very evenly matched with the mechs they possessed- the M.I.N.I. had superior firepower, but the T.I.N.Y. was faster and could outlast a M.I.N.I.. Thus, both sides tried their best to develop alternate mechs that could improve upon their faults. BlackArms created the B.E.A.S.T., or the Breakneck Engagement Attack and Surveillance Tyrant. The B.E.A.S.T.s specialty was taking out T.I.N.Y.s, usually in the most vicious ways possible. The B.E.A.S.T. featured an oddity- a Mini-Power Pack that was, in many ways, inferior to the original M.I.N.I Power Pack, but utilized so effectively, it did not even hinder the success of the mech. B.E.A.S.T.s didn't need a huge Power Pack because they barely had any weaponry on them- relying more on tooth-and-claw tactics instead of using their single Gatling Gun. The frame of the mech allowed a fast, light, and adaptive model that could sneak into enemy lines, prowl the warzone for intruders, and, of course, tear apart the slower T.I.N.Y.s. B.E.A.S.T.s were often used in packs backed by several M.I.N.I.s on the battlefield and were very effective, but many casualties were suffered because of the lack of armor protecting the pilot- though that did change when A.I. units began piloting the mech. The B.E.A.S.T. was one of the most feared mechs in the BlackArms arsenal- many WhiteArms pilots feared tussling with them, many BlackArms pilots tired to get one, but only the most brutal fighters saw a long career behind their controls.

WhiteArms Stonewolf-

The Stonewolf was an interesting addition to the ranks of the WhiteArms mechs- of course, the Stonewolf wasn't exactly a mech. This extremely loyal robot fought alongside T.I.N.Y.s on the battlefield, throwing themselves in the way of incoming missiles and weaponfire, as well as overwhelming M.I.N.I.s in massive hordes. The Stonewolf was more than just a distraction- many pilots found the robots to be their best friends. They carried ammo and supplies to exhausted mechs, and dragged wounded pilots out of their downed mechs and back home safely. Stonewolves were even known to sniff out B.E.A.S.T.s, though it was rare that they were able to defeat the larger, fiercer mech. In some cases, packs of three or for Stonewolves were known to accomplish such a feat.

Edited by Darkness Falls

New Mechs. Testing Links, wait a few minutes for the information.

M.I.N.I. Long Range Unit- M.I.N.I.s were always customized before a G.I.A.N.T. because they were much more affordable and took so little time to alter. The Long Range Unit was a mech every BlackArms pilot wanted to get behind. It was not only a mech that could stay far away from a battle and still be involved, but when the mech shell was destroyed it could still be made useful. Its Power Pack had many functions- its A.I. system could detect Power Pack energy signals, which allowed the pilot to find out the position and situation of his allies and accurately snipe enemies. If the enemy came closer, the laser target on the mech's shoulder served as a way to target enemies efficiently, as it factored in the odd proportions of the gun arm. When the mech shell had fallen in battle or a diversion was necessary, the Power Pack could also be detached, along with the modified Sniper Arm, to become a long range turret and a communications system. This was one of the first M.I.N.I.s without energy burst rods, as the A.I. system allowed effective distribution of energy instead of a constant flow to all areas of the mech.

The issue with these mechs is that they required a pilot with impressive skills- a special cap was to be worn when piloting the mech that transferred the A.I.'s information directly into the pilot's brain. Often, pilots became depressed after piloting a Long Range Unit for too much time, as they began to develop an unhealthy attachment to the A.I.. Pilots would have to be continuously switched from mech to mech to make sure this didn't happen.

M.I.N.I. Mark II- As M.A.S.S.I.V.E.s began to appear, BlackArms struggled to begin work on a new type of mech that would match its power. As they started development of the T.I.T.A.N., they went back to the original blueprints of the M.I.N.I. and gave it an overhaul. Implementing techniques used on other mechs, such as the Long Range Unit, A.V.E.R.A.G.E., and what they had seen of the M.A.S.S.I.V.E., they created a new M.I.N.I. Mark II, an impressive update of the original. With increased articulation, the ability to carry more powerful weapons, and a new, more advanced Power Pack, the M.I.N.I. Mark II was less expensive to make than a WhiteArms M.A.S.S.I.V.E. and did not require pilots to learn more advanced controls. It may not have been as powerful as a M.A.S.S.I.V.E., but it was good enough a mech to hold WhiteArms at bay.

Edited by Darkness Falls

I guess I'll be the first to comment. :classic: These mechs are pretty nice (Although blocky) for being on LDD the color schemes are nice and the weapons too but I think a big thing that takes away from these is the fact that they are on LDD I think they'd look much better if they were real and you could use a better variety of pieces and more techniques. :classic: But for LDD I'd say that they are pretty good. :classic:

Edited by computerbug

Thanks for the comments- I don't have a lot of lego bricks with me at college, though, so I can't really do anything about that.

BlackArms T.I.T.A.N.-

As WhiteArms received an onslaught of attacks from the G.I.A.N.T. and its advanced weaponry and abilities, BlackArms went to work completing the Mech they had initially intended on building in order to counter the M.A.S.S.I.V.E.- The Tactics Infallible Total Apocalypse Newtype Unit. As a covert group of WhiteArms operatives attempted to infiltrate the BlackArms core factory in order to destroy or obtain any mechs being produced, the T.I.T.A.N. debuted, towering over any M.A.S.S.I.V.E. or other mech in the factory. BlackArms head scientist jumped into the cockpit and opened fire on the WhiteArms forces. Protected by a fully-encompassing cockpit, shin-mounted missiles, a wrist-mounted assault rifle, shoulder mounted mortar cannons, and an arm mounted heavy assault rifle, the mech annihilated anything in its way, then leaving the factory and beginning a march on the WhiteArms factories. Its simplistic design features little "flair", instead focusing on layered armor and one of the largest, most advanced Power Packs ever produced, giving it solid defense against any other mech and and the ability to move extremely quickly. It also ditched the old joint style and used a system very similar to the A.V.E.R.A.G.E. class articulation, allowing impressive range of motion. The T.I.T.A.N. is the epitome of the BlackArms Mechs, a deadly machine that has, so far, overwhelmed all of WhiteArms' factories and mechs... WhiteArms has been pushed back to its own core factory, feeling as if the tables have been completely turned on them.

Currently, only one T.I.T.A.N. has been manufactured.

Wow that new one is my favorite of all of these so far! :classic: And it can hold a whole minifig good job. :wub:

WhiteArms Tactica- *bzt*

!WARNING! WhiteArms Core Factory under attack!

-ALL PILOTS REPORT TO THEIR MECHS-

-RELEASING GRAYWOLVES IN 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1-

-ENEMY IDENTIFIED: BLACKARMS T.I.T.A.N.-- THREAT LEVEL: UNKNOWN-- PROCEED WITH EXTREME CAUTION-

!WARNING! GRAYWOLVES DEPLETED! M.A.S.S.I.V.E. UNITS PROCEED TO BATTLE ZONE.

-DEPLOY A.V.E.R.A.G.E. UNITS AS ASSISTS-

!WARNING! M.A.S.S.I.V.E. UNITS DEPLETED!

-DEPLOY T.I.N.Y. UNITS-

Error//: Central Computer Towers destroyed. A.I. Deployment Manager Offline. Mechs can be only manually deployed!

The final battle of the BlackArms/WhiteArms War was fought at the central WhiteArms Factory. The single BlackArms T.I.T.A.N. rampaged through the enemy lines, tearing apart WhiteArms' forces with swift brutality. Graywolves and M.A.S.S.I.V.E.s were deployed first, hoping that the overwhelming odds would take out the enemy- however, only seven M.A.S.S.I.V.E.s were completed at the Central Factory and they had little firepower. The Graywolves were simply a surveillance measure- they were easily destroyed by the T.I.T.A.N.. A.V.E.R.A.G.E.s were then deployed, being larger in number than the M.A.S.S.I.V.E.s, but their impressive firepower could not take out the T.I.T.A.N. either, and T.I.N.Y. models were then deployed in waves to assist them. First, Aerial Blitz T.I.N.Y.s were deployed, and Landspeed T.I.N.Y.s were to follow shortly- however, the central deployment computers were rocked by a projectile fired by the T.I.T.A.N. and all mechanized deployment was taken offline.

The innovator of the original WhiteArms T.I.N.Y., who had sneaked behind enemy lines to steal and modify his own M.I.N.I., was one of the only pilots available that could manually deploy his mech. As the T.I.T.A.N. neared the Central Factory- The original T.I.N.Y. Custom stood alone against it- the last line of WhiteArms' defense was a single mech. The T.I.T.A.N. pilot was severely disappointed, yet elated that the innovator of the Original T.I.N.Y. would be his final opponent. However, the T.I.N.Y. Custom was not to be underestimated- its improved speed made it equal in speed to a Landspeed unit, something the T.I.T.A.N. was thrown off-guard by. The T.I.N.Y. Custom charged the T.I.T.A.N., and the larger mech reacted too slowly, firing its Heavy Assault Rifle but narrowly missing. The T.I.N.Y. Custom quickly maneuvered around its foe and unloaded the entirety of its Power Pack via Energy Burst Rod into the T.I.T.A.N.'s Power Pack- causing an overheating and failsafe shutdown of the T.I.T.A.N.'s systems. Through sheer luck, WhiteArms defeated BlackArms most powerful weapon.

The T.I.T.A.N. pilot ejected and escaped the premises, though the WhiteArms' forces could not have caught him, ad the entire facility was near-crippled. The innovator immediately confiscated the T.I.T.A.N., beginning construction on a new, far more advanced mech.

BlackArms surprisingly recalled all of its troops from enemy lines, even though they had a sizable amount of G.I.A.N.T.s, B.E.A.S.T.s, and M.I.N.I.s and could have destroyed the remaining WhiteArms facilities. However, WhiteArms quickly bounced back and churned out a series of M.A.S.S.I.V.E.s that were equipped with powerful weaponry.

The First Mech War was over- but behold, a New Age of Mechanized Warfare had just begun!

WhiteArms T.I.T.A.N.-

With the dawn of the age of All-Encompassing Mechs, WhiteArms has begun producing a powerful Newtype Design, but it is still in testing stages, and therefore, there are not many pictures or information.

T.I.T.A.N.1

T.I.T.A.N.2

T.I.T.A.N.3(Displaying impressive melee beam weapons)

Supposed Comparison between BlackArms and WhiteArms T.I.T.A.N.s

Enjoy- this is only the beginning of the Mech Wars!

The Second Mech War

With BlackArms literally vanishing off of the face of the Earth, WhiteArms reigned supreme in the market of mechanized warfare, and their industry boomed. With a time of supremacy at hand, WhiteArms began to expand their research divisions, allowing the Innovator directive ability to create more commercial, civilian oriented machines, such as his WhiteBike, a Power Pack charged vehicle.

They also began deploying their mysterious new T.I.T.A.N. mechs on bounty-hunter missions- allowing the highest bidder to use their mechs for their own purposes before returning them. The original Innovator of the T.I.N.Y. became upset with the way WhiteArms was monopolizing on the market of warfare, when their initial goal was to create weapons that could strike down the superior BlackArms mechs. However, those in higher command than he disagreed and begun using his technology for their own purposes- outfitting T.I.N.Y.s, M.A.S.S.I.V.E.s, and T.I.T.A.N.s with heavier weaponry and selling them to the world.

Becoming increasingly angered by WhiteArms' activity, the Innovator began taking his T.I.T.A.N. Custom out and intervening in conflicts that were escalating because of the use of his inventions. WhiteArms weapons dealers noticed this and began to dispatch their own T.I.T.A.N.s in order to stop him. The Innovator was on the run for a long time, but his T.I.T.A.N. was eventually overwhelmed by the amount of WhiteArms' T.I.T.A.N.s pursuing him. Presumed to be dead, the WhiteArms' scientists continued to attempt to improve upon the Innovator's work.

At this time, WhiteArms was able to perfect their T.I.N.Y. Aerial Blitz Unit and T.I.N.Y. Landspeed Units. For a long time, it seemed that there was no end to their reign.

But the Innovator was not dead, and was not pleased with how his investors had attempted to kill him and make off with his technology. In retaliation, he sought out whatever remnants of BlackArms he could find and offered them a deal- he would team up with their head scientists and give them mechs far greater than they could have conceived. The ruined BlackArms executives were less than pleased to see the Innovator, who had stolen their designs and accomplished greater feats with the Power Pack technology than they and had destroyed the T.I.T.A.N., their greatest weapon, but they could not deny that his knowledge would benefit them. And so, they allowed him access to the original blueprints and let his confer with the head scientists- but kept him monitored at all times so he would not dare betray them.

More than grateful to get the chance to rid the world of his past sins, the Innovator began his work. Rather than improve upon the designs and blueprints BlackArms gave him, however, he decided that he would construct entire new Mechs for them, for two reasons- their old mech designs were less effective against the increasingly advancing WhiteArms mechs, and he wanted to prove to the BlackArms scientists that he was not simply an innovator of their designs- that he alone could herald a new age of design and functionality to mechanized warfare.

After months of research, debate, and trial-and-error, BlackArms debuted their new mechs on the battlefield- a battle that WhiteArms was partaking in for conquest of the entire Western Hemisphere- and with that, the Second Mech War had begun. An impressive amount of T.I.N.Y.s, A.V.E.R.A.G.E.s, M.A.S.S.I.V.E.s, and T.I.T.A.N.s were amassed to fight in the battle, but BlackArms- or rather, GrayArms, as they were now calling themselves, launched a surprise attack on their forces early in the morning.

The GrayArms T.I.N.Y. was unlike any mech ever seen before. Lightweight, flexible, and sporting one of the most highly advanced Power Packs seen yet, it overtook the T.I.N.Y. and A.V.E.R.A.G.E. forces WhiteArms had prepared in a matter of minutes. It used a new type of weaponry that was extremely easy to carry and packed heavy firepower. WhiteArms was shocked to see such a drastically unique mech on the battlefield- one that possessed the traits of an Advanced Mechanized Unit but was mass-produced on such a high level. It also featured a cockpit that was easily opened and closed- the casualties of the battle were far lower than any BlackArms engagement had ever seen- simply because the mech was so responsive, difficult to hit, and easily abandoned.

The M.A.S.S.I.V.E.s were launched to dispose of the new GrayArms mechs, but they were halted quickly by GrayArms' trump card, the GrayArms A.V.E.R.A.G.E.. Again, featuring a design drastically different from the WhiteArms version- this highly articulated mechanized unit used its superior firepower and newly advanced Power Pack to overwhelm the opposing M.A.S.S.I.V.E.s, also instilling confusion among the WhiteArms' pilots because of its strange appearance. The victory was a rousing success for GrayArms, who turned over the Western Hemisphere to its original leaders, a bold and fascinating move, as BlackArms had initially been formed for the purpose of conquest and weapons dealing. However, the ruins of BlackArms had decided long ago that they would honor the Innovator's wishes- plus they would have a far more productive run if they turned their attention towards protecting nations from war rather than trying to incite it.

The WhiteArms' T.I.T.A.N.s retreated hastily from the battle- fearing destruction because of the numbers and the face of their new foe. The head scientists at WhiteArms began to wonder who exactly their foe was, and how they would be able to out-build the enemy. However, GrayArms declared war on WhiteArms and a full-on attack against their factories began. Who would win this time?