CopMike

EB Advent Calendar Raffle 2009

Just using the 2009 City Advent Calendar 7687 (and its box), I made this up. :wacko:

Hope you understand what I tried to show... a snow view during Christmas times... :tongue:

Merry Christmas to all in advance!

img_4673.jpg

Note: Recovered broken picture link on 4 Dec.

Edited by Alywin

Hi there. I must confess that I'm at uni right now, so my parts for this MOC were limited to the recent Daily Mirror parts selections. When i first saw the Lizard, 7804, it looked as if could prove useful for a wreath MOC. So here, abiding to the Christmassy theme rules and the more than 2 parts, is my MOC

post-366-1259165069.jpg

My entry:

The results of eating to much candy

We all like chocolate and other candies..Especially in the holiday season. Mister Santa Claus is no exception. But he likes them too much. And this is the result:

4133408829_ee66b0ccaf.jpg

Mister Santa Claus shouldn't have eaten that much candy, now he got stuck in a chimney!

Good luck to everyone!

Edited by Wouwie

Long time lurker, first time poster, i figured i might have a chance with it being a raffle in all. My four year old said we should make a Santa truck so this is what we came up with!

post-6053-1259176919.jpg

Edited by Theschrock

First raffle I ever enter! :classic:

Hope the blur is fine, can't do much better than it with the (web)cam I use...

Because BS uploading is disabled I had to use 'ImageShack', click the photo to enlarge it.

Here's my entry (christmas tree included)....

"Darth Vader thought he landed on Hoth, and had no idea what was happening when he got a bunch of snowballs thrown in the face (or better say: mask)..."

011718.th.jpg

Good luck all and thanks to CopMike for setting up this great raffle! :classic:

~General Magma

Okay, I've pulled this together in the last hour or so. Apologies for the crappy camerawork, it's my first attempt to post a MOC here.

Breakdown = Opportunity

EntrySize.jpg

Thank you CopMike and merry raffle-time everybody!

Here is my entry & 2 pieces it is :-)

caribbeanfir.jpg

Something for that poor marooned pirate on a distant caribbean island...

Good luck!

Heres my entry:

spaceout.gif4134934292_1e2fceac7e.jpg;

yeah, santa got a makeover in the great age of piracy, and is currently sporting a red boat being hulled by a shark. this way he can deliver presents to ALL the good little sailors, even the ones on stranded islands!

(in case you couldnt tell, the stuff hanging from the christmasy palm tree are gems used to decorate the tree, because there were no lights in the great pirate age, and also because pirates seem to fancy gems as decorations.)

Edited by andy0002

My entry, from one of my favorite Christmas Movies (and one of my favorite Halloween Movies, to boot), Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas.

What's this? Why, it's a miniland-scale Jack Skellington!

4135213672_62f1540233.jpg

(Complete with bat-shaped bow tie :grin: )

Every Sunday in December before Christmas, my family and I always light one more advent candle, and eat those great little "Cuties" Clementines. So, here's a little recreation. :classic:

4134611921_b4c6439456_o.jpg

Thanks for the great gesture Mike! :thumbup:

I hope I made it in time! This is a great idea, thanks Cop Mike!

Here is my Lego recreation of a Charlie Brown Christmas!

nd7n1z.jpg

Inspiration:

5jyx69.jpg

Christmas Morning

Built and photographed by my little one, who seems to think...

1. Patrick needs some robot pants.

2. A spider makes a good toupee.

3. A plasma drill is almost as good as a soccer ball or two if your a power miner.

4135743020_e331715900_o.jpg

Alas, the evil thumb got in the flashes way or you'd be able to see the gift boxes, the scattered wrapping paper, and the Xmas tree made from Harry Potter's Hogwarts tower turret.

But it is exactly 512x384... if Dad can't touch the Lego he can at least look :pir-sweet:

Edited by iminifig

Here is my entry:

4135457857_c2aed904c8.jpg

Once he got to know that the santa on the planet Earth was sick in the swine-flue, Senator Farr used his fake alliance with the separatists and a republic ship to make millions of KFOLs, TFOLs and AFOLs on the Earth happy...

Note: Presents is stored in the nonexistent cargo hatch... :grin:

I remember regretting not entering last year. That won't happen again. Although I'm cutting it close. :tongue:

It was then that Charlie realized he was only getting the Plasma Grade 101 blaster and not the 102 model, poor Charlie...

4135608615_70b79e1a88_o.jpg

Oh dear! Uploading to Brickshelf is temporarily disabled. So I hope the forums own attachment system works...

...wich turns out not to, cause my file is too big :(

Oh, hang on. I HAVE Flickr NOW! :D

4136410686_a19bfd51af_o.jpg

(I hope building in DUPLO doesn

Edited by DJ Force

Here's my entry for the raffle. It's of a red and blue coat fighting over a red and blue present to decide what color coat the present should go to :pirate: .Hope you like it :wink: .

EuroBrickXmassm.jpg

Sorry, for the bad picture my new camera's screen is broken so its a guessing game to whether the image is set up right or not.

So, I'm in, too...

Here's some guys happily waiting for the annual arriving of Santa himself!

I present you the "Official Santa WELCOMING committee".

img9591.jpg

For a bigger picture go here!

Edited by rexcal

The Winter Toy Shop's Christmas Tree model inspired me to try to make something larger (and a bit more ornamented).

Here is a shot from 2 sets' worth of minifigs and presents, along with the original-sized tree for reference. Enjoy and happy holidays!

4135742343_6f2e08ec0f.jpg

Here is my Christmas Park scene, directly from my town layout:

780d54e2.jpg

As the Passenger Train pulls in with a boatload of tourists, carolers sing in perfect harmony under a lit Christmas tree with plenty of gifts underneath, two kids are skiing at the base of a snow slope, A kid prepares for a snowball war, a business man-turned father hurries to purchase a gift for his infant, a newly-married couple celebrates their wedding with wine and flowers, Trace Sosserve (:tongue:) serves fresh ice cream as her gift to the community, and I relax with my feline friend, Mr. Fluffles. :grin: