CopMike

EB Advent Calendar Raffle 2009

I only own two of the first prize figs, and it will be great to have a second golden knight (I love this minifig, right down to the navy plume!) and a trio of mermaids (existing ones from Brickbeard's Bounty and Advent Calendar) - having multiple mermaids allows for a good MOC with them!

I had been rather disappointed that I didn't have the means to get the Temple of Doom set, particularly as I wanted the minifigs! The first prize ones are two of the best from that set! Trolls Mountain Fortress was another unrequited "wishlist" item and the shamaness is awesome to have!

Also I don't have much Star Wars Lego, but I have Battle for Endor stashed for when I complete my PhD thesis (full draft in the next week or two) and it has most important characters *except* C3PO. So now I'll be able to put that right! :)

So thanks ever so much Copmike!

Well if he still is willing to let people trade; I won the second place prize stash and am willing to trade it for first place.

I'll trade all of my second place minifigs for the first place set of minfigs minus the C-3PO.

Edited by csimian

I'm loving these pizes! I have 2nd, so I can look foward to some awesome figures, of all the figues here the ones i want most are the ones under 2nd prize! The black ptotocol droid especially!

Those are spectacular prizes, thanks CopMike! :thumbup: I'm particularly grateful that you announced the prizes before I went an ordered a mermaid off bricklink. :grin:

copmike, do you need my address again? I sent it whaen I found out I won, but if you accidentally deleted it, I'll send it again

Thanks so much :cry_happy:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

When will you send out the packages CopMike?

Chill! :tongue: He'll send them out ASAP, no need to rush him :wink:

Edited by prateek

I´m putting 436 minifigs together, packing them, putting on adress & stamps - but I´ll soon be done :laugh:! I´ll post away then!

I´m putting 436 minifigs together, packing them, putting on adress & stamps - but I´ll soon be done :laugh:! I´ll post away then!

You don't have to put them together. That's halve the fun. :laugh:

Most of the 1st prize winners minifigs sent out today :sweet:! Off to Switzerland for a long weekend of skiing, sending out the rest next week.

Edited by Siegfried
URL update

Thanks, Copmike!

This Raffle is really generous...and I'll also add the old cliche "I've never won anything before!"...

So excited. Copmike is awesome!

Will/Rocketbilly

Received the prize today! Thanks ever so much CopMike - these are really amazing minifigs!

I've just finished a complete draft of my thesis this weekend, so once I've had recommendations back on edits and make those, I'll be building Battle for Endor and C3PO can join the scene! I'm also building a large theatre (modular building facade), which I hope to have a bit more time to complete, so I think Mola Ram and Willie Scott will make good actors on the stage in their outfits!

Popping in to say that I have received mine as well; I'm surprised on how quickly it arrived. Perfect timing for a birthday present :classic:

Strangely for me, Mola Ram's helmet isn't staying on too well though, =/ It's a special mold and I wonder if it was a problem in the sets.

Figs are gorgeous though :wub:

Thanks so much CopMike!!

[-TA-]

Why looked what showed up as a late birthday present! Thanks, CopMike!

photo.jpg

I'm having no trouble with Mola Ram's hat, but C-3PO had his head on backwards... Chewie made the same mistake though, and it's easily fixed. :tongue:

Hi

Thank you are small words, when it comes to thanks for the very nice figures. I am a bit lost for words, they are soo nice and Mola Ram are already on the way to a small diorama of tribal / stoneage people celebratring the return of the sun after a very long and cold danish winter. Thanks again Copmike.

All the best Henning M.

Got mine yesterday and there were many happy songs with their arrival. I have every intention of making a mini-moc celebrating this most generous gift. Thanks CopMike

I received my prize yesterday and it's very nice collection of figs. Thanks CopMike and Eurobricks, hopefully we get another raffle on next Xmas!

Thanks for the great Contest and the prices!

Some pics of mine:

dscn4028e.jpg

dscn4029.jpg

dscn4031b.jpg

dscn4032o.jpg

greetings

Big Brick

€dit by Big Brick:

Pics are now re-sized.

Edited by Big Brick
Pics removed

Mine arrived yesterday, absolutely fantastic figs, none of which I had in my collection before.

Thankyou so much CopMike! very generous! :classic:

Regards,

Will/Rocketbilly