CopMike

EB Advent Calendar Raffle 2009

I won a second place prize; I'd like to trade with someone who won 1st place. LMK!
Nooooooooo !!! I won first price !!! dagnabbit !! I wanted that protocol droid sooooo bad :cry_sad: ..

But what the heck , you just don't look a horse in the mouth when it's for free ( Hmmzz in dutch this sounds better :hmpf_bad: )

Thanks a million Copmike !!!

Perfect match! :thumbup::tongue:

Wow unbelievable! This is fantastic! How very generous of EB! What a great bunch of folks we have here!!

Thanks so much!! :cry_happy:

OK, pheww, I was going to say, that's an insane amount of figs.

Well, it's still an insane amount of figs.

I'm shocked, how on earth can you guys afford to hold a raffle like this, it really justamazing me.

EB is the best!

I know! Just one protocol droid costs at least $15 on BL! :cry_happy::thumbup:

*Brakes through computer screen and hugs Copmike*

Thank you so much for holding this raffle. These prizes are amazing and far superior to what I had expected. I thought that third prize would mean one or two minifigs, but six!!! I'm going to be watching the mail like crazy for the next two weeks, waiting for these guys to come. I think that Alice is the luckiest, though. Those four queens are :wub: .

Thanks again, Copmike :thumbup: I can't wait to see what you come up with for next year.

Nooooooooo !!! I won first price !!! dagnabbit !! I wanted that protocol droid sooooo bad :cry_sad: ..

But what the heck , you just don't look a horse in the mouth when it's for free ( Hmmzz in dutch this sounds better :hmpf_bad: )

Thanks a million Copmike !!!

Find someone who would like to trade a Protocol droid for Mola Ram [Nearly same value on Bricklink] or something else?

You, sir, are amazing. Simply amazing. No, not simply amazing, you're the most complicatedly wonderful form of amazing possible. :wub:

I can't believe you managed all of this! *huh*

I'm all giddy!!! :wub: YAY!

She really is! :laugh:

Oh my gosh... this is just CRAZY! :cry_happy: I would trade with any first prizer if they want to because I need that troll witch ceremonial willie Mermaid and Mola ram but no matter what it's a win situation! I was expecting a key-chain or something but this is incredible! :classic: I'm just really worried that I got the adress wrong if you could CopMike would you mind PMing me the adress I sent so I can double check? I'm pretty sure I got it right though.

Yes! 3rd place has figs I don't own and that dwarf is sweet!

Thanks CopMike, I can't imagine how long it would take to amass that many figs.

Incredible, thanks a million CopMike. :thumbup:

Unbelievable what an effort you put into this.

Thanks alot.

Small PS if someone is interested in the IJ minifigs let me know.

!!!

It took me a short while before I understood that a prize wasn't one minifig chosen from the ones shown. Eurobricks and Copmike have outdone themselves, thanks a lot. It's no wonder EB sorts so high under my "most visited" sites :)

Anyone interested in trading a protocoldroid, please PM me :classic: ,

Wow, truly flabbergasted about the prices !!! I had expected just one minifig, but this is really great! Thanks CopMike for the effort !!

I just realized two things:

- I was too busy to take part in the raffle, what I sincerely regret now. :hmpf::cry_sad:

- the prizes (both quality and quantity) is absolutely amazing! That's all in all 436 minifigs!! *oh2*

Thank you so much for organizing this raffle, CM! Now we're all looking forward to this years event extra package. :grin:

And congrats to all the winners of course.

WOW! That, is truly amazing! Thanks a heap, CopMike! :cry_happy:

I got the second prize and I don't own any of those figures, so I'm very happy and glad I participated!

Thanks again, it must have taken alot of effort and a long time to obtain all those minifigs and it's very, very generous of you! The wait was totally worth it. :sweet:

~ General Magma

Edited by General Magma

Thanks Cop Mike for holding the raffle.The prizes are really great.Congratulations to the other winers.

Gamer.

Hold on - So can we trade our prizes now? If so, I'd like to offer my Pirate Wench for trade. I already have a bunch of those, and I would rather have any of the other figs. Any offers?

@ CopMike: Please hold on to my prize until I get some responses. Thanks. Edit: Nevermind. Just send them out as soon as you can. :wink:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

@ CopMike: Please hold on to my prize until I get some responses. Thanks.

I haven't seen CopMike offer to arrange trades between winners. He will probably have plenty of work collecting, packing, and sending the prizes as they are now. I guess you'll just have to wait for a reply by CopMike here.

Siegfried only said

Swaps may or may not be allowed. CopMike has had a busy month...

Let's see what CopMike will decide.

I could understand if there were no swaps, because it would be really much work.

In the picture showing the 2nd Price the Troll Kings' face isn't the correct one.

Edited by Earendil

I haven't seen CopMike offer to arrange trades between winners. He will probably have plenty of work collecting, packing, and sending the prizes as they are now.

He did offer it initially, but yeah, you're right. I don't want to create any more work for him than he already seems to have.

He did offer it initially, but yeah, you're right. I don't want to create any more work for him than he already seems to have.

Well if he still is willing to let people trade; I won the second place prize stash and am willing to trade it for first place.

Hadn't checked in here for a while. Fantastic prizes, and I don't own any of the figs that comprise my 2nd place set. Thank you to CopMike and EB, I am not worthy. (insert bow and scrape smiley)