CopMike

EB Advent Calendar Raffle 2009

Holy Toledo! Did you hold up a LEGO armored car to get all those multiples? 25 admiral's daughters? My God! Thanks a million, CopMike, I can use all of those second-prize figures!

Edited by Tereglith

Holy Cow!!!! CopMike this is outstanding.

Is the extra Xmas price just for Alice or do all the winners get that too? That part confused me.

Is the extra Xmas price just for Alice or do all the winners get that too? That part confused me.
That´s an Alice exclusive :wink:!

WOW! Thanks on behalf of the winners CopMike. I may not have won anything but appreciate the effort you went to for our community.

Maybe next year I might win :laugh:

Wow! So we get all the ones in the pic? That's awesome! Definitely worth the wait! I was expecting to only get one fig, so thank you so much CopMike! :cry_happy: Second prize is the one that I would wanted most too, so it works out perfectly for me (although first prize aint bad either)!

Again, thank you so much! I can't remember if I sent you my address, so I'll just go ahead and send it again, just in case.

WauW, I am in total awe, super prices you got for us all. And if you read this, you do not need to ship the goods for me. Just bring it to LEGOworld, and I might just have a minifig for you as well. shhhh... secret :-)

In fact it is already packed.

All the best Henning M.

After being sick all day, this really lightens me up :classic:

No words can express my gratefulness, I thank you from the bottom of my heart :classic::thumbup:

I've been meaning to get that black protocol droid for a while to use it for a MOC, and I'm so glad I'll finally have it. :sweet:

I don't own any of the other figures aswell, so they are very welcome! (especially the Ugha warrior!)

Thanks again for your generosity, you truly are Santa :grin:

Gaetano

On a side note, those are a LOT of figures... I hope you didn't have to rob a bank for all of those? :oh:

Oh my gosh. I can't believe the extent of the awesomeness of these prizes! I'm so happy I got the 2nd prize. Thanks for everthing CM :cry_happy::thumbup:

Wow CopMike! Thanks for these absolutely astounding prizes! Despite the hints I couldn't have imagined it!

In the wise words of Sylvia Berent,

OMG OMG!

*mentally runs around in circles*

Thank you very much, Mike! You are truly a kind person. I don't think I can thank you enough.

Those prizes are awesome! What great gesture of kindness. Those minifigs are great and cute. Congrats to the winners. I see lots of great ones. Some of my faves are the funny one with the elves packing up the sleigh when one elf sees the other elf pulling a small wagon with a huge present that won't fit already on the fully packed sleigh. I love the expression and how he "flips his lid" hahahaha :tongue: And the Santa Truck is another fav of mine

That´s an Alice exclusive :wink:!

OK, pheww, I was going to say, that's an insane amount of figs.

Well, it's still an insane amount of figs.

I'm shocked, how on earth can you guys afford to hold a raffle like this, it really justamazing me.

EB is the best!

Ok CopMike, you just won my eternal respect ! :sweet: Those minifig are amazing... How do you get so much awesome figs ??

Ah, I know you have a minifig making machine in your basement right ?? :wink:

Honestly, thanks you very much for providing this...

I'm shocked, how on earth can you guys afford to hold a raffle like this, it really justamazing me.

EB is the best!

Agreed! :oh:

Great prizes guys! :thumbup:

CommanderFox

Ok CopMike, you just won my eternal respect ! :sweet: Those minifig are amazing... How do you get so much awesome figs ??

Ah, I know you have a minifig making machine in your basement right ?? :wink:

Honestly, thanks you very much for providing this...

LOL, if I could give titles.

CopMike

"Minifig making machine"

:tongue:

Here is a link to my entry:

I cannot deeplink images using my home computer, I'll have to wait until the weekend to deeplink it from my girlfriends computer with broadband, is this allowed? sorry if it's not, you can just exclude me if I can't deeplink it before the deadline.

4132276086_a3f3a9df09.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44977578@N06/4132276086/

It's Santa's slightly insane brother, terrorising the poor Minifig family's Christmas picnic in the frozen wastelande. Serves them right, really :hmpf_bad:

Hope this is acceptable!

Will/Rocketbilly

P.S good luck everyone!

That looks like the Nestle Quick bunny! I didn't know they had a Lego version of him. What an awesome minifig and cute moc! :grin:I looked it up, what a nice little set he comes in. I always drank Nestle Quick when I was a kid. I remember in Europe when I drank it there it was called NesQuick and eventually here in the US they changed it to NesQuick. :)

Edited by Grimmy

Wow, very generous of you, CopMike! I couldn't think of a better prize for a free raffle. Congrats to the winners again! :thumbup:

Amazing prizes! I'm getting a head start on my Christmas MOC for this year right away! :wink:

In the wise words of Sylvia Berent,

OMG OMG!

*mentally runs around in circles*

OMG! OMG!

These are amazing prizes indeed :wub: and well worth the wait! Thanks CopMike!

I do find it funny having all the female figs with printed dresses from 2007 lined up, that they're all in shades of blue! I wonder why that is?

I do find it funny having all the female figs with printed dresses from 2007 lined up, that they're all in shades of blue! I wonder why that is?

Aren't you forgetting some? :tongue:

cas397.gif cas404.jpg cas412.jpg cas421.jpg

I meant princesses/ daughters, but edited that out. Point taken however! :wink:

Bad girls and witches obviously go for the brown/ dark green look.

Peasant girls standalone!

Nooooooooo !!! I won first price !!! dagnabbit !! I wanted that protocol droid sooooo bad :cry_sad: ..

But what the heck , you just don't look a horse in the mouth when it's for free ( Hmmzz in dutch this sounds better :hmpf_bad: )

Thanks a million Copmike !!!