CopMike

EB Advent Calendar Raffle 2009

For sure man! I think it will be 3 figs for 1st, 2 figs for 2nd and 1 fig for 3rd. :thumbup: That's 144 figs in total. That would be AWESOME! :sweet:
Nope, njet, no, nej, nix - wrong :tongue:! You have to think larger/bigger/higher :thumbup:!

It will be a while still because of the holidays etc .... but as I wrote before - it WILL be worth waiting for :classic:!!!

Happy New Year to all the winners and non-winners A_frworksmiley.gif!

Nope, njet, no, nej, nix - wrong :tongue:! You have to think larger/bigger/higher :thumbup:!

It will be a while still because of the holidays etc .... but as I wrote before - it WILL be worth waiting for :classic:!!!

You're new title ssuites you. :wink:

Thanks Copmike, this is going to be awesome. :thumbup:

You have to think larger/bigger/higher :thumbup:!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (sorry, excuse me just this once) :sweet: Can I hug you? :grin:

WOOHOO! I bet it's gonna be AMAZING!

Thanks a heap, CopMike!

Happy New Year everybody! A_frworksmiley.gif

~ General Magma

:oh:

W-what? :wub:

IĀ“m so going to be nice to my mom. :grin:

Bigger? So the price is like 3 figs or Jabba the Hutt? :tongue:

(Heh, or a Maxifig? Not even I is stupid enough to believe that though, so nope. Another wasted sentence. :grin: )

why is the advent calender blank :cry_sad: ??

'cos it's designed to be a December thing. I'll tweak it soon so it's set as always on like last years.

Those are some sweet minifigs :wub: even the prices are a raffle on its own :sweet: .. I'm rooting for the black protocol droid :grin:
Same... hehe... :grin: And there will be even more?! That's amazing! :cry_happy:

Thanks again, CopMike! :classic:

~ General Magma

I was going to root for the black protocol droid as well! I can't afford to buy the Death Star!

Woooohooooo! Great prizes CopMike!

Any updates by now?

Can't you at least tell us what we won? Please? Christmas is long over, and this is starting to turn into a spring calendar raffle. :tongue:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

I'm sure once all is known, CopMike will first post it here... Patience, young Padawan.

Can't you at least tell us what we won? Please? Christmas is long over, and this is starting to turn into a spring calendar raffle. :tongue:

I supose with a completely free raffle we should expect insant results even though Copmike has told us numerous times why he is nehind in this endevour. :hmpf:

Be patient people, all we did was post a small MOC online and we get something completely free, if it takes 5 months, you are still ahead.

Any news, Copmike?

I have some! I've re-set the calendar so it shows the names again.... and that's it. :look:

Patience is a virtue that I'm not sure many of you folks have. :hmpf_bad: Cop Mike is doing this from the bottom of his heart, he chose 72 people to give a free gift to, and judging from the costs of those minifig teasers on bricklink, as well as what he's told us, he's dishing out a fortune worth of legos to people he hasn't met anywhere apart from briefly on an online forum. hold your horses'

We will assuredly get completely awesome prizes soon, but for a massive collection of legos to amass takes some time.

I personally am very excited to discover what I have won, but am willing to wait as long as it takes for Cop Mike to be prepared.

:cry_happy: It's like waiting for Christmas to arrive all over again!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

:cry_happy: It's like waiting for Christmas to arrive all over again!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

But you don't know when it's going to arrive :tongue:

But you don't know when it's going to arrive :tongue:

That just makes it more exciting :alien:

Hi again guys&girls!

Still tweeking the last details on the prizes, I will announce them pretty soon.

But hereĀ“s another little teaser that will be in the prizepot:

pi121.jpg

CopMike

dang copmike. Now this makes me feel even worse since I was too lazy to enter. Grr!

But hereĀ“s another little teaser that will be in the prizepot:

Looking good :tongue:

... and looking forward to the final announcement and the package in the mail :grin: