CopMike

EB Advent Calendar Raffle 2009

Sometimes the journey is as equally interesting and important as the destination. :thumbup:

A great thanks to all who organised and brought us this great raffle. It made me feel like waiting for Santa, just like when I was a kid. :classic:

Hi all!

Only two days until Christmas and the end of the raffle, and why isn´t anything happening you might ask?

Fair question, here´s the deal:

Due to my move I´ve lost internet connection, all the prizes hasn´t arrived to me yet (hush now, from where is kind of a secret :wink: ) and some other mishaps on the way :cry_sad: - BUT everyone WILL get their prizes AND they WILL be GREAT!!! So just bear with me and I´ll sort it out. Could be nice to get stuff even after Christmas :laugh:?!

Why, from TLG of course. At least originally... :grin:

TRANSLATION: Ras , living in Gothenburg as well, took advantage of the move and stole the figs while pretending to help CM to move his stuff into the mowing moving truck. However, being a cop (well kinda :laugh: ), CM didn´t want to confess his defeat, which is why he didn´t tell us the details.

The "Ssh, secret..."s are still because CM is lazy. :grin:

Why, from TLG of course. At least originally... :grin:

TRANSLATION: Ras , living in Gothenburg as well, took advantage of the move and stole the figs while pretending to help CM to move his stuff into the mowing moving truck. However, being a cop (well kinda :laugh: ), CM didn´t want to confess his defeat, which is why he didn´t tell us the details.

The "Ssh, secret..."s are still because CM is lazy. :grin:

I think CopMike is a cop.

Thanks for the Raffle guys! It was really exciting going to eurobricks everyday looking if your creation was behind that days door! To bad I didn't win anything, I'll survive! Congrats to the winners!

I think CopMike is a cop.

Well.. more like a body guard / Security guard. That´s why I said kinda. :tongue:

A little update folks. Here´s some of the figs I have so far, so it´s coming along.

It will be more than one fig for each prize, which ones and how many to be decided when everything is gathered :grin:!

gallery_148_49_42257.jpg

Pictures taken from Bricklink

A little update folks. Here´s some of the figs I have so far, so it´s coming along.

It will be more than one fig for each prize, which ones and how many to be decided when everything is gathered :grin:!

Oh wow, how incredibly generous, that's alot of figs!!

gallery_148_49_42257.jpg

Wow, that's alot of figs! :cry_happy:

Absolutely looking forward to them!

Thanks again for this raffle! :classic:

~ General Magma

Thanks for the update CopMike! :thumbup: There are some awesome and useful figures in there.

Wow there are some useful and rare figs and pieces there! I am really excited to get my prize they're great thanks! :grin:

Wow, those prizes sound amazing! I can't wait to find out what I got-

*stares at troll queen with a look of awe and desire*

Thank you again, this is so generous!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Looking forward to seeing what I get! Thanks copmike. :wink:

Those are some sweet minifigs :wub: even the prices are a raffle on its own :sweet: .. I'm rooting for the black protocol droid :grin:

.. I'm rooting for the black protocol droid :grin:

Same... hehe... :grin: And there will be even more?! That's amazing! :cry_happy:

Thanks again, CopMike! :classic:

~ General Magma

And there will be even more?! That's amazing! :cry_happy:

Eeehm, eleven figs isn't enough for 72 winners (unless there's more of each of course). But "more than one fig for each prize"? That's extremely generous :sweet:

Edited by Rick

Eeehm, eleven figs isn't enough for 72 winners (unless there's more of each of course). But "more than one fig for each prize"? That's extremely generous :sweet:

Yes, but I was talking about this (quoting CopMike):

Here´s some of the figs I have so far, so it´s coming along.

So I actually meant maybe.

And yes more than one fig for each is absolutely great indeed! :sweet:

~ General Magma

But "more than one fig for each prize"? That's extremely generous :sweet:

For sure man! I think it will be 3 figs for 1st, 2 figs for 2nd and 1 fig for 3rd. :thumbup: That's 144 figs in total. That would be AWESOME! :sweet:

Edited by prateek

Those look like great prices, especially because they're minifigs. :classic:

Some of those figs are quite rare :oh:

Looking forward to knowing which we've got :grin:

TT