CopMike

EB Advent Calendar Raffle 2009

Take your time... no hurry. It's great you and EB are organizing this. :sweet:

Thanks for the update CopMike and thanks again for all your effort in organising this (especially with a busy "real life"!) and thanks also to Siegfried and anyone else who's been helping to organise it!

Woohoo! I won! And now I am posting so I will be "allowed" to send a PM to CopMike

What exactly do you mean? Do you have to comment before you send a PM to Copmike? :look:

What exactly do you mean? Do you have to comment before you send a PM to Copmike? :look:

No, he just hasn't reached the post threshold to be able to send PMs.

Congrats to the penultimate winners! :wink: Just one more day, I didn't win anything in the Spanish Christmas Lottery this morning, let's see if at least I have a bit of last minute luck here... :sweet:

Congrats to the penultimate winners! :wink: Just one more day, let's see if at least I have a bit of last minute luck here... :sweet:

I second that! But just in case, I think I'll buy an Xmas lottery scratchcard :grin:

Yes, I won something in third place! :cry_happy: I was beginning to get worried!

I'll PM you later Copmike, and thankyou all for doing this. :thumbup:

Oh my, 2nd place, how my luck has changed.

Curious, do we get little medaks??? 74louloute won 1st prize a few days ago and now he has a gold cup as a tag?

Oh my, 2nd place, how my luck has changed.

Curious, do we get little medaks??? 74louloute won 1st prize a few days ago and now he has a gold cup as a tag?

Well, first of all, congrats!

The cup is from winning Pillage the Village (if I recall it right).

Well, first of all, congrats!

The cup is from winning Pillage the Village (if I recall it right).

Oh, thanks for letting me know, that makes much more sense, otherwise half the board would have those.

Good luck to anyone who is needing it for the last day! (Technically, the last day is today in my tie zone, at 6:10 PM here it will be hitting christmas eve for a lot of you guys, so I will see results early. X])

Indeed: Good luck to all who haven't won yet for the last three spots and merry Christmas!

Hurray!!! I can't believe that I actually won! Congrats to all those who won as well! But can anybody tell me how to contact CopMike? I cant seem to and have no ideas of what to do...

Hurray!!! I can't believe that I actually won! Congrats to all those who won as well! But can anybody tell me how to contact CopMike? I cant seem to and have no ideas of what to do...

Since you still haven't amassed 10 posts, you can't PM anybody until you do.

Since you still haven't amassed 10 posts, you can't PM anybody until you do.

Ah, ok. Thanks, and I'll get on with some posting then! :)