CopMike

EB Advent Calendar Raffle 2009

The "Random Number Generator" is a bag marked "1" with all Scandinavian members names in it, a bag marked "2-NOT NETHERLANDS!!!" with all European members names in it (obviously, excluding the Netherlands), a bag marked "3" with all other worldwide members´names in it, and lastly, in the corner, there is this bag marked "4-DANGER!!! WILL RUIN YOUR ECONOMY!!!" with all members from the Netherlands.

Lol :tongue:

(Yup, all winners from the Netherlands WILL have to go to Sweden tin order to get their "gift". :grin: )

I don't think Misses CopMike will be happy with at least 4 Dutchies drooling in her livingroom over the prices. :laugh:

BTW irony is like the feeling of collecting/ playing with LEGO; if you have explain, they don't understand. think about that one. :wink:

Edited by L-space

I don't think Misses CopMike will be happy with at least 4 Dutchies druwling in her livingroom over the prices. :laugh:

Add one more... :sweet: I won!

Maybe we can carpool to Sweden :grin:

I don't really mind whether I win or lose on the calendar so much anymore - I heard that 2010 Lego is finally appearing in TRUs in the Uk which is an awesome Christmas present. Of course, I'll still be happy to take a prize if I win but I don't mind too much if I don't. The odds might be in my favour next year, because they weren't last year and they don't seem to be this year. The odds must be going to VBBN with 2 prizes in 2 years :grin:

Edited by The Rancor

Woohoo! This is the first online raffle I have ever won! :sweet: Thanks EB Calendar team!

Will the prizes be officially announced?

And if we want to swap prizes with someone else, until when do we have to do so?

I don't really mind whether I win or lose on the calendar so much anymore - I heard that 2010 Lego is finally appearing in TRUs in the Uk which is an awesome Christmas present. Of course, I'll still be happy to take a prize if I win but I don't mind too much if I don't. The odds might be in my favour next year, because they weren't last year and they don't seem to be this year. The odds must be going to VBBN with 2 prizes in 2 years :grin:

:tongue: I never really win any other raffles I enter though, so maybe this is my lucky thing. So heres hoping it is done again next year!

And even if it's not done yet, I do want to thank Copmike and anyone else who may be helping with this and last year, as I know it's very costly to do this.

Talk about being unlucky, a 1 in 2 odd's :sceptic:

It's not over yet...

I'm not sure of CopMike's plans, but he might as well wait until they have all been announced now which...

And if we want to swap prizes with someone else, until when do we have to do so?

...would have the added advantage of making swaps easier. But I don't know of his postal plans so I'll discuss this with CopMike later.

Also, should we send CopMike our addresses now, or wait until this is over?

Send them now. Make sure you include your country. :wink:

...would have the added advantage of making swaps easier.

Yeah sure, add some more work for CopMike... :grin:

Woohoo! This is the first online raffle I have ever won! :sweet: Thanks EB Calendar team!

Well, we can´t do that until CopMike has announced the prizes. :wink:

Just imagine;

-Hey, do you want to trade your "Sssh, secret..." for my "Sssh, secret..."?

-Yes! I´ve always thought that "Sssh, secret..." is wayy cooler than "Sssh, secret..."!

:grin:

Add one more... :sweet: I won!

Maybe we can carpool to Sweden :grin:

I'll drive! :grin:

Edited by Wouwie

Well, we can´t do that until CopMike has announced the prizes. :wink:

Just imagine;

-Hey, do you want to trade your "Sssh, secret..." for my "Sssh, secret..."?

-Yes! I´ve always thought that "Sssh, secret..." is wayy cooler than "Sssh, secret..."!

:grin:

I'll trade my "Sssh, secret..." for your "Sssh, secret..."

I'll trade my "Sssh, secret..." for your "Sssh, secret..."

Sure... you have a second prize "shhh secret..." and Dennimator has a main prize "shhh secret..." :grin:

Sure... you have a second prize "shhh secret..." and Dennimator has a main prize "shhh secret..." :grin:

Sssh!!! He's not supposed to know. :grin:

Didn't you say you're only 15? :wink:

Maybe the age is different in Netherlands. Even if it isn't, he's turning 16 in less than a month anyway.

Didn't you say you're only 15? :wink:
Maybe the age is different in Netherlands. Even if it isn't, he's turning 16 in less than a month anyway.

The legal age to drive here is 18 :grin:

The legal age to drive here is 18 :grin:

Oh, okay then, you'll just have to drive ilegally until borders where you could just hide in the trunk until you pass into another country.

Hi all!

Only two days until Christmas and the end of the raffle, and why isn´t anything happening you might ask?

Fair question, here´s the deal:

Due to my move I´ve lost internet connection, all the prizes hasn´t arrived to me yet (hush now, from where is kind of a secret :wink: ) and some other mishaps on the way :cry_sad:

- BUT everyone WILL get their prizes AND they WILL be GREAT!!! So just bear with me and I´ll sort it out. Could be nice to get stuff even after Christmas :laugh:?!