CopMike

EB Advent Calendar Raffle 2009

small_tree_3.gifFree Giveaway! Xmas Raffle Building Challenge!small_tree_3.gif

It's soon that time again, when somebody sneaks into your home down the chimney and leaves

a lot of presents under the tree, and this is your chance to get even more ......!

Build something that has something to do with Xmas and post the result right in this topic.

The only rules are:

• You need to be a member of Eurobricks who joined before the 9th of November, 2009.
  • The MOC needs to have at least two (2) pieces in it. There is no maximum size limit so there is no limit to your creativity!
  • The entry must be posted in this topic before 10 pm GMT, by the 27th of November, 2009.
  • Your entry must include one image (and only one image) and be no larger than 512x384.
  • One entry per qualified member.
  • All members including the Staff can join, all but me that is :cry_sad:
  • I'm the judge and will randomly draw the winners who will be announced in a special thread, so keep checking back to see if you're a lucky winner!

The prizes? It's a secret - it's not Xmas yet so you can't peek

:devil: ! Now bring your A-game and show your holiday spirit! :laugh:

How does one find out if they're a winner? Check the calendar!

cal2.jpg

Edited by Siegfried
Updated link

4090022227_bf2a3fccc6_m.jpg

What a lovely Christmas....chariot :tongue: I didn't have enough pieces for the second wheels :blush: The bus driver decided it was about time to trade that big ol' bus for something more "green"...and festive!

Then I suppose I can enter this moc...

Those pics' dimensions exceed the limits. And you have to admit it, that MOC has nowt to do with Christmas.

In a 2006 poll in the UK, regarding the family movie that TV viewers would most want to see on Christmas Day, The Great Escape came in third, and was first among the choices of male viewers

Quote from the Times

And I will add a small pic here

DSC06183-1.jpg

Nice! I already have a little idea in mind... :sweet: BTW, should we post the pics in this topic or you'll start a new one?

The author said we are allowed to have just one post and one picture, and it should be posted in this thread, but this thread has already pictures and multiple replies, so it might be better to start a new thread, just for entries, without chat...

My entry: I saw mummy kissing Santa Claus (and I took a photo to prove it)

xmas.jpg

Edited by hewman

Here's mine:

4092457419_83c464ee9b.jpg

Mary Christmas :yoda:

Edit: I've posted almost exactly 24 hours than the first post :oh:

Edited by commdr_neyo

Ok.. So here is mine:

tralalalalalaaaaa.jpg

Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la!

Follow me in merry measure.

Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la!

While I tell of Crownie treasure.

Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la! :laugh:

Edited: Sized to fit.

Edited by Lordofdragonss

Here's my entry - 'A busy time for deliveries'.

It shows the postman busy with letters (and recieving one of the policeman - probably his child writing to Santa). The van, meanwhile, is busy being loaded with presents - though how they're going to fit that wreath in (or on) I don't know...

4095521386_17ee3ac78a.jpg

P.S. Apologies for the 'workbench' look, but I've dis-assembled my lego town for now, while I re-arrange my entire railway layout, which it rested on.

Edited by Matt Dawson

This sounds like some great holiday fun! Here's my entry!

post-7577-1258052899.jpg

Sometimes, when good ole' Saint Nicholas is done delivering presents to good children around the world, he enjoys himself by driving his HyperSpeed Sled all around the Arctic tundra. The sled is equipped with dual electromagnetic radiation faster-than-light turbo engines which allow Santa to travel at Warp-8!