Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Mafstraw Manor - Chapter 7

Sure.

Vote: Confusing Enigma of a Lawyer/ImperialShadows

:tongue:

I really doubt this'll help, because it'll shorten our guest count.

That means that we have a 50/50 chance of lynching someone off that's evil or has intentions of doing something evil. So, if we get it wrong, we're letting them win.

I was trying to joke around for once, Madame. I didn't mean it literally. :wink:

So was I. I still think Thomas is a Baker....no wait.... he is.....no, he's a lawyer.....what, huh? :wacko::tongue:

One, no lynching!

Two, we need to go upstairs. I think we should all head upstairs and have a look around now.

we need to go upstairs. I think we should all head upstairs and have a look around now.

I'd like to go along and leave those two idiots to joke and squabble.

I'd like to go along and leave those two idiots to joke and squabble.

I resent that.

I'd like to follow Amelia.

The group heads up the stairs and opens the door. Amelia pokes her head out and looks around, and then announces that all is clear, and the group stps onto the second floor. And then, when all seems safe... WAMOO! Gregor shoots you all in the head it is. The group splits up and looks around. On the side of teh stair well that is aove the kitchen lays the master bedroom, and to the other side, over the washrooms, lays a smaller guest room. The main bulk of the upstairs, however, is the libary, which lays over where the foyer and ajoining rooms are on the lower layers.

I would like to search through master bedroom to see if there's anything suspicious and steal Faisser's underwear and wear it as a hat.

Library! Ah, excellent! I'd like to go to the library and begin rifling through the books and shelves looking for hidden papers, secret buttons or switches or treasure, treasure, TREASURE!

Oh, and I need to pee. Doesn't this house have a bathroom? Seriously. :hmpf:

Library! Ah, excellent! I'd like to go to the library and begin rifling through the books and shelves looking for hidden papers, secret buttons or switches or treasure, treasure, TREASURE!

Yes, that sounds like where I would like to go too. I'll accompany Mr. Baker in his search of the library, best if we don't go off alone.

It is a strange thing, but many of these old houses don't seem to be built with bathrooms...

Oh, go in the corner, Princess.

I'd like to go with Athranhart and have a knicker-hat party search the master bedroom.

Father Clarence walks slowly towards the library with Mr. Baker, wondering what they will find, and if they will find it before he passes into the embrace of the Almighty Lord through natural causes...

What are you getting at?

What I'm getting at is that I think I'll die of old age before I reach that damn library at the end of the hall! :hmpf:

Father, I still haven't played with Faisser's underpants searched the master bedroom, so I think the narrator [of this game, of life] is absent for the time being :tongue:

I'd like to lean against the wall, cross my arms and legs, and tap my foot.

Well? Are you going to get this old bag to do something useful for once or not? I'm starting to get rather impatient. :sadnew:

(I'm sorry it took so long, I've had a very busy week.)

I would like to search through master bedroom to see if there's anything suspicious and steal Faisser's underwear and wear it as a hat.

The master bedroom is simple, a bed is made up in the center and a dresser is pushed against one of the walls. This room does have windows, though they are lcoked shut and most likely dangerously high to jump out of anyway. There is a night table with a lamp on it, and a few books in a pile next to it.

Thomas walks towards the libarary followed by the Father. The enter a vast room filled with massive amounts of books.

"It would take ages to read all of these." Remarked the father sadly.

They notice a note on a table near the door. Thomas picks it up and reads it aloud.

Dear Lord Faisser,

Please do not remove any of the books from this book shelf, they contain the history of Mafstraw Manor, which is a minor historical site. It has been here for many years, and was used for many things through that time. If you yourself are interested in history, please feel free to read any of the books. We advise "A History of Mafstraw: A Overview".

The National History Society

Thomas then mentions his need to pee, to which Father replies that there is a large room dominated by a spa and washrooms downstairs, and that most likely includes a bathroom. He then asks Thomas if he would like to go down there alone.

The master bedroom is simple, a bed is made up in the center and a dresser is pushed against one of the walls. This room does have windows, though they are lcoked shut and most likely dangerously high to jump out of anyway. There is a night table with a lamp on it, and a few books in a pile next to it.

Dear Lord Faisser,

Please do not remove any of the books from this book shelf, they contain the history of Mafstraw Manor, which is a minor historical site. It has been here for many years, and was used for many things through that time. If you yourself are interested in history, please feel free to read any of the books. We advise "A History of Mafstraw: A Overview".

The National History Society

Hmm. Couple things - I'd like to look out the windows to make sure my biplane is still there.

I'd also like to pull every book off the shelves, starting with A History of Mafstraw - if it doesn't open a secret door, maybe someone could read some stuff out? It might link in with the madness Baker mentioned.

Well since Amelia is over in the master bedroom, perhaps I will take a look at that history book instead. This must be a popular place if it has had several books written about it, I wonder what could possibly make for such interesting reading? Perhaps rumours of this treasure...

Dear me, that time already? Perhaps we should think about eating or something, I'm starving. And wasn't there a figure up here? Where did his Lordship go? So many questions, and we seem to be having such a hard time answering any of them. :sceptic:

Having relieved the pressing matter in my pants, I could definitely do with something to eat. Pumpkin pie springs to mind. :wub:

Seriously, are we all alone now? Should I sit everyone down and tell them a story to pass the time?

Having relieved the pressing matter in my pants, I could definitely do with something to eat. Pumpkin pie springs to mind. :wub:

Seriously, are we all alone now? Should I sit everyone down and tell them a story to pass the time?

I could probably arrange a pumpkin pie...

Oh yes, a story! What an excellent idea! I have heard you tell some excellent stories, you have such a rich family to talk about, so I have heard. Or perhaps you could recount for us one of your more interesting clients? :sweet:

Sign in to follow this