Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Sams Club has Two LEGO Sets

For those of you in the US that have access to a Sams Club, my Sams has two sets at a pretty good price.

They are selling Agents 4-Wheeling Pursuit (8969) and Creator Beach House (4996) for $20 each. I think that's a pretty good deal, especially for the Creator House that usually sells for $35.

Good luck!

For those of you in the US that have access to a Sams Club, my Sams has two sets at a pretty good price.

They are selling Agents 4-Wheeling Pursuit (8969) and Creator Beach House (4996) for $20 each. I think that's a pretty good deal, especially for the Creator House that usually sells for $35.

Good luck!

Any chance CostCo might carry the same (or some different) Lego sets this holiday season? Last time I was there - about 2 weeks ago - I haven't seen anything.

I was a member of SAM's a long time ago, but not anymore.

Do they regularily have LEGO sets at SAM's?

The Sam's here in Louisville, KY also had a brick bucket #6167 in addition to the already mentioned sets. I think the price was $36. It is not available from S@H but is listed on Amazon for $52.

Shoot. =/ I really would grab a Beach House at that price.

And on a related note, my local costco had the City Helicopter Transport for $27 or so, a week or two back.

[-TA-]

Both the sets on the OP is in here in our local Sam's in TN. I picked up 2 copies of the Beach House for $21.88+tax (less than 5 cents/piece, and as a town collector, I can NOT resist), and here, the Beach House they have on the shelf is thinning while the Agents set is still fully stocked.

Sign in to follow this