Sign in to follow this  
Quarryman

Infection - Confirmation & Discussion

You just had to ruin it, didn't you? :tongue: I suppose I've heard "Antares" used before but I don't remember where.

Well, Google gives me some 5 890 000 hits for "Antares", so getting the exact one which I took the name from would probably be like finding the needle in the haystack or something :laugh:

(Engofi Cheipo is one of the few names in Infection I came up with myself actually :wink:)

Ooh, Who didya base my character off? :sweet:

I fear it is too late for us all. It looks like the wieners have opeened a portal above Norwegia and thus the invasion begins. I fear this game was a ruse to distract us all while Quarry welcomed our new alien overlords :alien:

Boy am I glad there is no such country as Norwegia on Earth! :tongue:

More praise for an excellent Kosh quote. Needs a G'Kar quote though.

"In the Beginning" has some excellent quotes for this game:

"No, she's always quiet. We think maybe there's something wrong with her."

Boy am I glad there is no such country as Norwegia on Earth! :tongue:

Sure there is, it's right next to Finlandia and Swedonia :tongue:

I thought I'd just let everyone know that I might not be able to come on Eurobricks for a few days because my internet is down :sad:.

I just want to say that I have followed this game from the start, and I love the fact that the uninfected idiots is losing it's such agreat story, and all players are very married engaged in this game!

RUN FOR THE HILLS!

I fear it is too late for us all. It looks like the wieners have opeened a portal above Norwegia and thus the invasion begins. I fear this game was a ruse to distract us all while Quarry welcomed our new alien overlords :alien:

*SNIP*

Story here: Mysterious Light Spiral Appears over Northern Norway

That's just scary! :alien::sing: One day before Obamas Nobel-prize speech! :look::alien:

Looks like a... ...stargate! :oh:

Edited by filip skywalker

Sure there is, it's right next to Finlandia and Swedonia :tongue:

Exactly. I don't know how all the Finlandians fit in this one bottle, must be cramped in there...

Finlandia_Vodka.png

Thanks for the wonderful details about Aprahanti menstruation, Sandy :thumbup: Just what the game needed - more body horror :tongue:

Ugh, yet another day without conviction. I shouldn't be complaining because that situation saved me, but it looks like everyone loses in the game. :sceptic:

Yeah, no offense but you guys gotta kick it into high gear. Only 2 convictions in 4 days.....that or just keep killing at night. Lol.

Thanks for the wonderful details about Aprahanti menstruation, Sandy :thumbup: Just what the game needed - more body horror :tongue:

What details? I just said it takes a good while. :tongue:

The men of Aprahanti call it "red river days".

The men of Aprahanti call it "red river days".

Nice! Beautiful mental picture there. Wonder what the oceans are like on the Aphranti homeworld... :sick:

The lack of voting from a majority of those alive is not helping the pace of the game.

Wasn't it said that the security footage has no clues in it? If so, Hinkley's "troll weapons" argument is invalid.

The lack of voting from a majority of those alive is not helping the pace of the game.

Wasn't it said that the security footage has no clues in it? If so, Hinkley's "troll weapons" argument is invalid.

Don't play the game outside of the game threads...

Your face is invalid.

Where is the new day thread?? :angry:

I'm not playing the game anymore! I'm merely commenting.

Let me give a little bit of insight on mafia games death,

When you are declared "dead" inside the game thread, you are not really entitled to voice any of your opnions, comments, views, thoughts and etc in the discussion thread, causing unnecessary influence to the existing (alive) characters to be subjected under your views, that could caused them to sway their thoughts or causing other characters to have a potential pointing failure in their game strategy even if you have seen through their ways at that point in time.

We are only allowed to give our thoughts and views, ONLY right after the end of the game which is the Conclusion thread, where all of us will start to express their honest thoughts. Hope it helps.

Of course, you may continue to discuss as long there are no direct implications or influence to the current game settings.

Will this night never end?!!!

Quite soon it will be over, I promise.

Really sorry about the delays, work has been hell lately.