Sign in to follow this  
Joebot

[Comic] Unlikely Society -- Chapter 23

Hey everyone,

As I noted in another thread, I've had a few distractions lately, but I finally got the next issue of the Unlikely Society finished. This issue kicks off a new story arc with two new villains: Frostbite and Fiero. These dastardly sisters are holding the town hostage, and it's up to our heroes to stop them.

Chap23teaser.jpg

I also updated the "Cast" section of my website. There are a few sneak peeks in there at some new, upcoming characters, including a first-ever glimpse of The Benefactor, the shadowy villain behind many of the evil doings in town.

As always, thanks for reading, and please let me know what you think!

-Joebot

Very nice, as usual.

I love that fountain, and all the jokes you've included.

Looks very promising :thumbup: And I like how you up-dated the cast database, too.

As said, the fountain is great, and I really like the way your special effects get better and better; I'm trying to improve my skills in that direction, too, and I'm aware of how difficult it can be to work out the right sequence of actions (I use Photoshop) to get the right effect :laugh:

LuxorV

Looks very promising :thumbup: And I like how you up-dated the cast database, too.

As said, the fountain is great, and I really like the way your special effects get better and better; I'm trying to improve my skills in that direction, too, and I'm aware of how difficult it can be to work out the right sequence of actions (I use Photoshop) to get the right effect :laugh:

Thanks! I use Photoshop too (specifically Photoshop Elements 4.0). I also bought a couple of filter packages from Alien Skin Software. They're REALLY cool ... but expensive.

Very well done as always! I highly enjoy your stories, and these villians already seem far more Bad-megablocks then the rest!