jonfett

Thanks for the forum!

Thanks for creating this forum (:D ! I hope to post some of my creations within the next few weeks!

I would love to see some other peoples MOCs in here so please post them! :)

Jon.

hey, i've to say the same, very much thanks for this forum (its called "forum" and not "folder", right?!? :lol: )

i'll paste some mocs , if i have the time ("german sprink brake is over at monday... :( ), but you already can see most of my mocs i've made the last month at my brickshelf gallery!!! (see signature for link)

and there is a dagobah-diorama in the pipeline, but i want to photograph it with a real digicam, not my silly handy-cam.... so it can take some days or weeks...

Thanks too :lol:

I'm waiting for the first Moc to admire the beauty of european's MOCers :rolleyes:

i'll paste some mocs , if i have the time ("german sprink brake is over at monday...  ), but you already can see most of my mocs i've made the last month at my brickshelf gallery!!! (see signature for link)

I like the the Stargate, to bad the pictures are a bit dark, it would make the details come out better.

Casper

neverroads, thanks for the kind words! :D

the pictures: its because of the really POOR quality of my handycam (Sony Ericsson T610)... the overall quality of the pictures is really bad... :( and if there isn't enough or even too much light, they are going to be more worse... (n)

maybe i can afford some cheap digicam the next month, but thats not sure... but i will ask my sister's boyfriend, maybe i can use his cam...

:D

nope, i GAVE my sister to him... :P or maybe should i say, that i was the one, who introduced them to each other... and i had my intentions... :loul: