Sign in to follow this  
The Hordesman

A pirate ship site

I saw this site maybe a year ago and couldn't find it again until now. We should create a thread about each of these ships. I've already come up with some things I like and don't like about them.

I saw this site maybe a year ago and couldn't find it again until now. We should create a thread about each of these ships. I've already come up with some things I like and don't like about them.

I thought the idea was to state all comments here, since I dont consider them being "large" enough to be comment in a widespread number of threads. Also, posting numerous topics about the ships at once may be considered post cheating and annoying. ;)

his ships are really great but what Ilove the most is the sails on the black rose...How did he do that? they are wonderful!..Actually now that I think of it its probabley a stencil...

Not sure, but they look very good. I just noticed your title EW. I don't know if I'd want a title like that. Mates around these parts that bear that name infest pirate threads like the plague!

Nice find!

Especially "Imperial Spirit" and "Booming Betty" (great name) are to my taste :)

I just noticed your title EW.  I don't know if I'd want a title like that.  Mates around these parts that bear that name infest pirate threads like the plague!

|-D

I thought the idea was to state all comments here, since I dont consider them being "large" enough to be comment in a widespread number of threads. Also, posting numerous topics about the ships at once may be considered post cheating and annoying. ;)

I do agree with Dreamweb as I believe each MOC deserves a thread itself, however I don't think they should all be given individual threads at the same time as that would be too much. What I suggest is to put one in its own thread every 2 weeks. That way we have enough sufficient time to discuss the MOC before moving onto the next.

Also I don't like discussing multiple MOCs in the one thread because it gets a bit unorganised and confusing. One MOC tends to recieve more comments than other while others are forgotten about completely. But at present we have enough MOCs to discuss so give it a week then put the first MOC here into a new thread and we'll see how it goes.

That is my recommendation!

I thought the idea was to state all comments here, since I dont consider them being "large" enough to be comment in a widespread number of threads.

What do you mean? That they aren't good enough? Well I have to disagree with that statement.

Sure, Dreamweb can do it

OK ;)

I'll reserve my comments about the odd colour layering of the ships then ;)

God Bless,

Nathan

Yeah, I might even close the thread so nobody can comment in here! Now wouldn't that be something :oD But I shall not do that until the first thread is created and it appropriately states what's going on. So Mr Dreamweb, when you're ready...

I just noticed your title EW. I don't know if I'd want a title like that. Mates around these parts that bear that name infest pirate threads like the plague!

Well well, I did not choose my title, but I did prove that I deserved it..Just like this post here :D