• My Own Ghost Train: TheBrickster
    • Ghost Train Carnival Ride: pe668
    • Death Train: Eskallon
    • Bricktober Transport: TheBrickster
    • Dead Man's Mine: Deanc
    • Morsmordre Express: Robuko
    • Werewolf Wagon: TheBrickster
    • Jack O'Lantern Locomotive: Bricknave

I am proud to announce the chilling winners of the Ghost Train Building Challenge.

gtwinners.jpg

First place goes to pe668's Ghost Train Carnival Ride! What a unique and very creative entry for a Ghost Train.

Second place goes to Robuko with his snakey Morsmorde Express.

Both winners will be receiving a special "train tag" for their EB avatar.

And to all the participants, great job! It's great to see the creativity and originality shared among all the entries.

Until next Halloween... try to stay out of the dark train engine sheds. You never know what you might find! Bahhh Ha Ha Ha Haaaa. :skull:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

traintech1.jpg

Now is my favorite part of the Ghost Train Building Challenge. This is the time when we get to vote for our favorite entry. From the darkest tunnels of Dead Man's Mine to the Carnival Ride of a twisted county fair, which is your favorite Ghost Train:

finals.jpg

Links to Individual Entries

myown.jpgMy Own Ghost Train: TheBrickster

carnival.jpgGhost Train Carnival Ride: pe668

deathtrain.jpgDeath Train: Eskallon

bricktober.jpgBricktober Transport: TheBrickster

deadmansmine.jpgDead Man's Mine: Deanc

morsmordre.jpgMorsmordre Express: Robuko

werewolf.jpgWerewolf Wagon: TheBrickster

jack.jpgJack 'O Lantern Locomotive: Bricknave

Great entries, everyone. :thumbup: I voted for Robuko's Morsmordre Express, just because the snake coming out of the skull on the engine is just so awesome. I also liked TheBrickster's, for using purple, and Bricknave's, for the nice pumpkin design and for using orange.

Good luck to all.

Great entries everyone, and thanks to TheBrickster for running this challenge. I'm only upset that I didn't get my act together to make an entry myself. All of them were great, there were some fantastic TheBrickster MOCs that we have come to love, and it was great to see some of the less regular train builders have a go as after all, practice makes perfect.

But in the end I had to choose pe668's entry, it was just so clever in the way it had been built, and it also came with a tops film.

But well done to all. :classic:

Wow! Great entries everyone! :thumbup:

I was actually stuck between pe668 and Brickster's Ghost Train, but I was really attracted by the use of those purple pieces to construct a nice halloween train. Well, his photo editing did help as well.

Good luck and thanks Brickster for organising this contest. :skull:

:wink:

Congratulations pe668 and Robuko, and to all the participants, nice job! :thumbup:

Thanks for participating in this years spooky building challenge.

Congrats to the winners, who I'm sure are pleased with their coverted train tech tags. Thanks to TheBrickster for running this amusing contest.

Many thanks Brickster for organising such a fun contest, thanks to all who took a look at the Morsmordre Express, and congratulations to all the entrants, especially pe668 for the hilarious video.

This was my first time to build a train, and my first time to enter a contest on Eurobricks. I had a lot of fun, thank you for your encouragement.

:classic:

Many thanks Brickster for organising such a fun contest, thanks to all who took a look at the Morsmordre Express, and congratulations to all the entrants, especially pe668 for the hilarious video.

You're welcome. Now go make a train-related avatar to show you support the theme. :wink:

Thanks to TheBrickster for such a cool competition theme, oh and thanks for all the votes people.

That new icon does look real nice.