Sign in to follow this  
Commander Laquiet

The Old City Wall

th_thindexedgif.gif 94b

This MOC fits into both the Pirates and Historic categories, really, but posted it here because the minifigs are more piratical than medieval.

A casual day...

1a.jpg

2a.jpg

3a.jpg

4a.jpg

5a.jpg

6a.jpg

Brickshelf

Thanks for viewing!

Edited by SlyOwl

Good work. I've never seen that yellow part at the top before. It looks like a LEGO fly swatter! You're right, it is a good pirate MOC, but it has a medieval feel to it. Seems like the transition period - the first pirates are taking to the seas! Arr!

There aren't that much birds around here... yet...

Your birds are quite nice!

I really like this MOC, the nature in it and the old crumbling wall. I'm not too fond of the bright red roof, while the rest looks old. I'd recommend to use another colour or place some foliage on the roof to make it look older. I also like the fish-cutter and the barrels on the sides of the horse are nice as well.

That lumberjacker looks like he is planning to kill somebody. :pir_laugh2:

Thanks for the nice comments!

I've never seen that yellow part at the top before. It looks like a LEGO fly swatter!

The part in question is actually a snowshoe - they came in the Arctic line. I simply stuck it in a lever piece and it made quite a nice tail feather!

Piece: Bricklink

I'm not too fond of the bright red roof, while the rest looks old. I'd recommend to use another colour or place some foliage on the roof to make it look older.

I thought about the roof colouring too - haven't got round to switching colours and textures, might try black with, as you said, some foliage growing (vines, maybe).

Thanks! :pir-classic:

Very nice! I love the overall lushness of the various plants. Looks like it would be a nice shady and cool place to take a nap!

Everything looks really good, but I have to say I'm most impressed with your birds, I've never seen any done like that before.

Great work.

They are quite similar to the few birds from the Medieval Market Village, but the one with the tail feather is really nice.

I have a brown one somewhere...