Sign in to follow this  
Jar Jar

2010 Chrome Fig

Did the chrometrooper even count? It's not a pure fig and it's poorley painted. I should have never bought two of them. :hmpf_bad:

Really? I've bought one, and I still have MISB.

Is it really that bad?

-ontopic-

I think there's a good chance we get a chrome Boba Fett.

I also think that only characters who really have armor (Vader, troopers) will be made into chrome,

and not Wicket and Plo Koon :tongue:

How about a chrome battle droid? Those poor 'creatures' hardly get a mention despite being in every single episode. And if they werent there the jedis would have nothing to slaughter and get bored ...lol

Boba Fett wotul be a bad*** chrome fig.

That would really suck :sick:

I guess I would like to see a chrome Battle Droid, General Greivous and maybe a Super Battle Droid.

Definately not a magnet! :thumbdown:

Yeh a Chrome green Boba would be the awesomest! :cry_happy::thumbup:

It was a magnet. Take his arm off and you can see a box with numbers. The figs that have that are those crappy ones made in China.

I don't understand why nobody suggested a chrome red Royal Guard figure. :cry_happy:

That would be my favourite. :thumbup:

Imagine all red parts would be chromy. :wub:

(maybe even a glittering cape and energy pike)

Greeting

Lion

Edited by Darth Lion

Maybe they could do a chrome snowtrooper, with the anniversary of ESB next year.

As for a chrome battle droid, I don't think that would be a good idea, those BD pieces can be weak sometiems y'know, and then the BD can't stand properly anymore..

But I don't really mind, the chance for me to get a chrome minifig out of a set is zero, unless they are here in my country too... but I doubt it.

I agree with Darth Lion, a chrome Royal Guard would be pretty cool.

Or a clonetrooper? We'll see...

~General Magma

How does that make you said? :wacko: R2 is awesome!

My pics from most to least wanted.

1-Clone

2-Battle Droid

3-Super Battle Droid

4-Grievous

5-R2

I hope it's a droid. A chrome droid at least makes sense, even if the character wasn't chrome in the films. I don't need a chrome Luke. Still, for some reason a chrome gold or silver Leia appeals to me.

Chrome R2-D2. Would be tottally awesome :wink:

I agree, I think the amount of chrome figs would be limited becasue too many chrome flesh figs wouldnt make sense.

C3-PO (check)

R2-D2 (needed)

Vader (check)

Bear with me, a chrome ship. :vader:

Really, I just would like to see a chromed Threepio in a regular set, as opposed to some tightly limited, randomly-distributed thing. I've wanted one since before I actually even started getting Star Wars LEGO sets several years ago, and when they finally did one it was for just 10,000 copies. I need one I can actually find and afford!

:cry_sad:

This should be a poll soon. Just take some of the most popular suggestions. R2 seems to be one of the most popular. I'd like a chrome clone.

I don't know if this was mentioned before, but i would like to see an Imperial Royal guard in metallic red.(in a way its kind of chrome i mean look at darth vader) It would be good espicially for christmas time. :classic:

I vote for none and prefer that they create something in chrome that actually was in chrome: Amidala's starship. Chrome Vaders and stormtroopers are worthless novelties. Amidala's starship isn't. If Lego has to use their chrome gimmick to try and weasel an unjustifiable price out of something, at least do it with something worthwhile.

PLO KOON! PLO KOON! PLO KOON!! that would be so awesome!

:cry_happy: Oh my god Yes! that would be epic. A chrome Grievous would also be cool, but Plo trumps all.

A chrome grevious would be cool and Amidala´s starship.

How about a chrome Jango Fett(with chromed purple and silver)

Edited by Minxter