Sign in to follow this  
Jar Jar

2010 Chrome Fig

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

Ok, so if there is an anniversary for ESB we should get a chrome minifig! :sadnew:

What I was thinking is having a Boba because he appears alot in ESB and is a major character in the SW Saga. Imagine him bronze, or gold, maybe even silver! List your ideas here for a possible chrome fig next year and what color it might come in. Make sure they appear in ESB. :thumbup:

Edited by Jar Jar

We've already got this thread for discussing what chrome minifigures you want to see. :wink:

I think that thread is only for non-SW figs (or at least it was supposed to be). :wink:

I personally would love a chrome Artoo! :wub:

A chrome CW clone would be neat too though. :thumbup:

Not sure what else would make sense in a chrome color. :look: Boba would look weird in silver or gold, but if they could manage to make him chrome green, I'd be all for that! :sweet:

a Chrome Snowtrooper :P

I think a chrome Han solo in carbonite would be pretty good and it's relevant to ESB.

A green chrome Boba would be pretty cool, and I wouldn't be surprised if we saw one...

I'd really like a Chrome Silver Boba (W'Printed legs)

By the way I did see a Chrome Gold Battle Droid (Official from Lego), but it was a Prototype. Ill try get a pic up :wink:

EDIT: Here we go. As you can see, there's also a R2 with Chrome head

prototypes.jpg

Edited by legoman

I agree a Boba Fett in chrome Green would look Great!

a Chrome Snowtrooper :P

Dang! you beat me! :laugh:

I would really like a Chrome snowtrooper! :wub: since we just got a chrome stormtrooper, maybe a snowtrooper is next. :sweet::wink:

Just my thoughts though.

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox

Chrome Artoo would be really cool and I was thinking the exact same thing with the prototype minifigs in the visual dictionary, but he beat me to it :tongue: . Artoo would be cool but if it was to link with the ESB anniversary then a chrome snow trooper would look really cool

There was a rumor about a chrome Han in carbonite... :look: Especially when it was in LEGO Star Wars: The quest for R2-D2.

There was a rumor about a chrome Han in carbonite... :look: Especially when it was in LEGO Star Wars: The quest for R2-D2.

Well, the 2010 ARC-fighter was in it, the mini Malevolence was in it (instructions is linked to in a old topic about the lego.com game Quest for R2-D2). So we can't just ignore it! :grin:

Personaly, I would like to have a silver and green chrome Commander Gree! :sweet: But, we'll probably get a ESB-related one... :hmpf::hmpf_bad:

Chrome Minifig Pack - Why just have one when you could have three. R2-D2 (ANH), Boba Fett (ESB) and Wicket!!! (ROTJ). Of course, you wouldn't know which you were getting - a sort of lucky dip.

It might be in the 2010 Slave I set :sweet:

Edited by prateek

It might be in the 2010 Slave I set :sweet:

Now that sounds plausible. :tongue:

We have already had a sort of chrome fig, that Stormtrooper, but its poorly painted, you even see the white sticking out. :cry_sad:

prototypes.jpg

That Battle Droid does look pretty cool. :thumbup:

I cannot see LEGO making a chrome Wicket. :tongue: No matter how fantastic it would be...

Did the chrometrooper even count? It's not a pure fig and it's poorley painted. I should have never bought two of them. :hmpf_bad:

Did the chrometrooper even count? It's not a pure fig and it's poorley painted. I should have never bought two of them. :hmpf_bad:

Definately not a magnet! :thumbdown:

Yeh a Chrome green Boba would be the awesomest! :cry_happy::thumbup:

Who cares about a chrome mini-figure? Most characters in the Star Wars films did not wear chrome armor (or in the case of droids were not chrome themselves). If anything, an argument might be made for R2-D2 and perhaps another droid or two but on the whole the chrome-minifigure novelty has worn off.

What we need in chrome are the various Naboo craft that were chrome-covered, especially Amidala's starship from Episode I since a good portion of the film revolves around that ship. That, not another chrome minifigure, is what would make chrome-pieces worthwhile.

Edited by prof1515

Most of the people in the Star Wars forum. :wink:

True, but there is the fact that they are very rare. Somehow, I have 3 Vaders, but that's besides the point. :tongue: Most people don't get them, which is iratating for them. This Chrome figure shouldn't be a lucky dip one.

Edited by The crazy one

Definately not a magnet! :thumbdown:

Yeh a Chrome green Boba would be the awesomest! :cry_happy::thumbup:

Boba Fett wotul be a bad*** chrome fig.