Sign in to follow this  
Quarryman

Infection - Introduction & Signup

Looks like we gotta a lot of new people here! First, let me say: Hello, and welcome to the Wargames/Mafia games section on EB, younglings! Second: Quarry, that is an interesting idea, putting the symbiote-Sauseges under a clear baseplate, but I am confused as to what it represents. Clear stone? Clear floor? Clear planet? Clear barbeque? :tongue:

Quarry, that is an interesting idea, putting the symbiote-Sauseges under a clear baseplate, but I am confused as to what it represents. Clear stone? Clear floor? Clear planet? Clear barbeque? :tongue:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think its water or ice? :look:

Second: Quarry, that is an interesting idea, putting the symbiote-Sauseges under a clear baseplate, but I am confused as to what it represents. Clear stone? Clear floor? Clear planet? Clear barbeque? :tongue:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think its water or ice? :look:

It's supposed to be water, yes, or at least a water-analogue-liquid-something :tongue:

It's supposed to be water, yes, or at least a water-analogue-liquid-something :tongue:

Ah, thank you, yes, it's definatly better than using a blue plate. :tongue: This gives it more depth.

Looks like we gotta a lot of new people here! First, let me say: Hello, and welcome to the Wargames/Mafia games section on EB, younglings!

Showoff.

Zombies! :skull: Count me in if there's a spot left!

I am new, but I think I get this. Sign me up!

Also, if we are doing roles, I think the SK or vigilante should be like a hired bounty hunter :devil: .

Edited by CallMePie

I'd like to join this please! I've always liked the sci-fi horror concept of a creature that infects people, and the number of non-infect'eds whither away one-by-one. :classic:

Just to prevent this from turning into a total sausage fest, like ISC said, you need to let me play as well. :tongue:

Let's hope you don't get crushed by delicious food again! :laugh:

It was such a waste of perfectly good turkey...

Well, it appears that Quarry is going to have a tough time picking out who's who.

A quick question; am I allowed to blackmail Shadows to blackmail you into blackmailing me into getting blackmailed by a scum? :sweet:

A quick question; am I allowed to blackmail Shadows to blackmail you into blackmailing me into getting blackmailed by a scum? :sweet:

Uhhh...... YES! :sweet:

A question: Will it be a certain number of people that have to vote to convict like in mystical castle or will it just be the person with the highest votes gets killed off?

A question: Will it be a certain number of people that have to vote to convict like in mystical castle or will it just be the person with the highest votes gets killed off?

More than 50% of the remaining players must vote for the same person to convict. Or an absolute majority if you prefer. As has always been the standard rule in mafia games on EB. :wink:

I'll make sure that it says in the beginning of each Day how many votes are needed to convict that Day. If the Day lasts for 96 hours without a majority vote then there will not be a conviction.

Quarryman, I don't know how are you going to select those 21 players since the response have been very well! :thumbup:

:tongue:

Quarryman, I don't know how are you going to select those 21 players since the response have been very well! :thumbup:

:tongue:

An abundance of people to choose from, I feel quite privileged to see such great interest in my game, indeed a "luxury problem" :tongue:

An abundance of people to choose from, I feel quite privileged to see such great interest in my game, indeed a "luxury problem" :tongue:

I'm seeing you might go first with most of the mods and admins who want to play, then choose between the rest of us. If I dont get in this would be

a great game to watch! :sweet: