Sign in to follow this  
Bricknave

GTE: Jack 'O Lantern Locomotive

Ghost Train Entry

Hi there! This is my entry for the Build a Ghost Train Building Challenge! I hope you enjoy it! :classic:

4059438474_a43aaae0e8.jpg

4059438438_03a9fa29e2.jpg

Years ago, on Halloween night, the Lanternworth Locomotive was pulling the night train. The engineer wasn't happy about this; He wanted to go back home, but his boss wouldn't let him (for greedy reasons). It was a long and gloomy train ride .... UNTIL, all of a sudden, the train slipped on loose pumpkins that were laying on the tracks, and crashed into a nearby ravine.

The train was lost for 30 years .....

Now, the ghost of the engineer in the newly transformed Jack 'O Lantern Locomotive is after the son of the engineer's boss!

haha, simple yet orange. I like the red headlights too.

Is it mangling the engineer. :laugh:

Hello!

A pumpkin train! :sweet: Great idea! It took me a second until I spottet the pumpkin face at the front. The grappling hooks are a nice touch. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Revenge is sweet - literally, with this orange colour scheme :grin: Hopefully, the ghost of the engineer will have mercy ;] Great MOC!

Thank you all for such nice comments! :classic:

And a "Thank you" from me to anyone else who leaves a nice comment to this topic! :classic:

Have a Brick-y Halloween! :pir-skull:

Nice job on this Bricknave. I love the use of orange, and it has that My Own Steam Train look about it. One thing is missing though, and that's a Jack-O Lantern Minifig head, but nice front end that makes up for it.