Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

GTE: Werewolf Wagon

Ghost Train Entry

wwwagon.jpg

The lupine transport seems to have become disattached from the Ghost Line when the train made its descent into the valley. By the light of a full moon, a "clank" is heard from the chained box as a section of the crate gives way. A large head, not human, but not quite animal growls ferociously as its eyes glow red with the scent for blood.

Wow, that must have cost a fortune in cargo insurance :tongue:

Where do you get these ideas anyway, Brickster! Another wonderful MOC, you're definitely the man setting up the proper Halloween mood here on EB :)

Thanks for the feedback. :classic:

Where do you get these ideas anyway

The idea wasn't too hard at all with this Studio set:

00title0.jpg

1380 Werewolf Ambush Review

I've never been a huge fan of werewolves, but at the same time, I love this little Studio set. It also (at least the werewolf) provided much of the inspiration for this little Grave Stone creation as well:

moonshinestill.jpg

About Werewolf Wagon

The crate is easily removable, as well as the car, but they stay on well for transport. What was difficult was the placement of chains which were either too short or too long. I wanted to tie the crate down, but couldn't seem to get it to work (having nothing to tie it to).

I had actually never ever seen that set :hmpf_bad: Guess that must have been sometime during my dark ages...

Anyway, what's next, a crate overflowing with pumpkins? :tongue:

Hello!

A nicely rounded up scene. The additional glowing effects on your images strengthen their attractiveness. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

I had actually never ever seen that set :hmpf_bad: Guess that must have been sometime during my dark ages...

It's a great set! The Studio Monster sets were all pretty nice, but i don't own the largest of the collection, Spooky/Scary Laboratory.

Anyway, what's next, a crate overflowing with pumpkins? :tongue:

Not until I'm able to get my hand on the new LEGO Monsters game. :grin: Actually, I have something else planned for that.

The additional glowing effects on your images strengthen their attractiveness. :classic:

Thanks Chris. Got to add the "spooky effects". I like to capture "the mood". :wink: