GTE: Morsmordre Express

Ghost Train Entry from Robuko

4049653562_70d59c594f.jpg

Robuko's first attempt at a train

Here is his entry:

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

It is Halloween. Voldemort, Malfoy, Nott and Fenrir are hunting for the boy wizard Harry Potter. Brooms are too slow, it must be tonight! Only Nagini, transfigured into the Morsdmordre Express, can give them the speed they require. But maybe, in his blind desire, Voldemort

I think it looks spooky. The snake head is a little overwhelming compared to the size of the train, tbu I think that's just my personal preferance. I do like the snake, I see the tail end, very clever.

Your other links don't work :sad: I'd love to see more.

OK, after seeing the additional pics I retract my previous satemne ton the snake being too big.

It is just right, after seeing the overall theme of the train, I think the snake is a great touch.

Great first train!

Wow, what a spooky train!!! For a first train MOC, this one sure looks nice - and I too agree that the snakehead is a very cool detail ;]

Hello!

I like this creation for its consistence. The entire engine is snake-themed. There's not only the head, there a little snake panels on the sides and a tail at the back. Very original idea! :sweet:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

This is a great train, I like all of the little features that you've put in. However, my favorite part has to be the name. Testing to see who the true HP fans are, eh? Well, you found one.

Thank you all for looking, and for your kind comments. This train is based on the Harry Potter stories.

The front of the train is the symbol made by Morsmordre spell, which is one of the most terrifying sights, representing that the Death Eaters have struck. It inspires fear and panic into anyone who sees it. :pir-skull: It seemed natural that once the symbol becomes a train, the snake should be Nagini and the crew should be Voldemort and the Death Eaters. The engine represents Nagini transfigured, and that means the train is, perhaps, a horcrux. If it is a horcrux, Voldemort has made himself an easier target in his quest for power and vengeance...

Happy Hallowe'en!

ps too late for the contest but just for fun, the Morsmordre express has had

a baby!

Edited by robuko

Morsmordre Express, clever. :thumbup: Very nice! As a Harry Potter fan I can only like this, it's great. The colors fit well and the way the snake is spreaded on the whole length of the train. The front looks great. And I like your story to go with it. It's also very creative without any use of normal train pieces.

Edited by Matn