Sign in to follow this  
Eskallon

EB Community Star Wars Build

Below is ADHO15 entry and our first. Go here to see more pictures and make sure to comment, below are parts of his entry.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mess hall is like the cafeteria on the ship. It's a place where the crew of the ship go when they're off-duty to relax and have a meal. It occupies spaces 6, 7 and 10 on the map of the ship.

c001.jpg

The mess is a simple room and has four tables and a counter. The basic food is prepared by droids and served on the counter. The crew each take a tray and sit down.The tables seat three on each side, making a total of 24 spaces. With the majority of the crew working, the mess doesn't require much space.

I know it's LDD, but Eskallon told me I was allowed to use it.

Hope you all like it. I welcome any comments or criticism, as always. :sweet:

Edited by Eskallon

Yeah, that's what I meant; one of those rooms with the big round holoprojector table in the middle, like in Storm over Ryloth. I didn't see any battle strategy room on the list, and you seemed undecided (which is why you're not on the list), so I asked for it. If you're going to do the same, I guess I could do something else, but I already thought up a great design for the table, so I would very much like to do the strategy room.

So, how about the height limit, Eskallon?

I was only un-decided about the room, and if I would have enough bricks as I'm not actually at home right now.

EDIT: Eskallon, you said that Oky asked first, I posted quite a few hours before hand. (Does say that I'd like to do it count as asking?)

Edited by Calanon

Only 13 places left, so reserve your slot NOW.

Oh and I added myself for module 14. Also 37 can be whatever you want.

Edited by Eskallon

Looks great, ADHO! :thumbup: Just like in Hidden Enemy!

Eskallon, you said that Oky asked first, I posted quite a few hours before hand. (Does say that I'd like to do it count as asking?)

He said that I signed up first, not ask. :wink: Asking counts as asking, not as actually signing up.

Btw, looking at all the different clone hair styles in the series, I had another idea for a room: a Hair Salon! :grin: Rooms 16 and 34 would be best suited for that. I might do it if I still have time after I made the other three rooms.

Looks great, ADHO! :thumbup: Just like in Hidden Enemy!

He said that I signed up first, not ask. :wink: Asking counts as asking, not as actually signing up.

After going through the first post several times thoroughly, I find no official way telling you how to sign up....

EDIT: Oh I give up. The room I planned on doing, room 37 (Though I didn't 'sign up'...) is taken. I'll just sit back and watch.

Edited by Calanon

Enter by posting here or p.m. me, make sure to say the module you are taking(i.e. 12) along with what you are planning to build on the module. If you don't know what to build yet you can just sign up but don't tell me what you are building, say you don't know yet. This thread is to be used to discuss the build and peoples moc's too. You can post at the most 3 pictures of the MOC here for people to discuss and at the most 7 pictures in the entry thread.
After going through the first post several times thoroughly, I find no official way telling you how to sign up....

EDIT: Oh I give up. The room I planned on doing, room 37 (Though I didn't 'sign up'...) is taken. I'll just sit back and watch.

Look above for how to enter and after looking through again I said at the most 2 people can do the same room, like a hanger but not like 31. So if only 1 peson is making it you can still make it. Also if you really want 37, then speak to Commander Flash.

A room for the repair of what? Starfighter?

Look above for how to enter and after looking through again I said at the most 2 people can do the same room, like a hanger but not like 31. So if only 1 peson is making it you can still make it. Also if you really want 37, then speak to Commander Flash.

I looked above, I said that I'd like to do the briefing room and either room 3 or 37. You gave no proper example on how, so I did it my own way.

Also, I don't want the room anymore. I've lost all motivation.

I looked above, I said that I'd like to do the briefing room and either room 3 or 37. You gave no proper example on how, so I did it my own way.

Also, I don't want the room anymore. I've lost all motivation.

I feel bad now, is there anything I can do to bring back some motivation. It is a sad thing to lose an eager member because of confusion. I have just talked to ISC and so we are sorting something out. Please reconsider, but if that is your true choice than it will be and I will leave you in peace.

Sorry

Eskallon

A room for the repair of what? Starfighter?

It really dosn't matter Oky. Your fine commander.

'ello! Off a few days and almost miss my chance to join the party!

Great idea Eskallon, I'd like to put myself forward for this. I was thinking I could take spaces 20 and 30 and turn them into turbolaser batteries? Seems like the Venator is lacking some defenses :wink:

How does that sound?

Sorry, I'm just curious as to what is being repaired in such large room. :classic:

And I feel bad now too. :look: If you want to do the strategy room so much, go ahead. I can do the hair salon instead.

I have another question: Are custom pieces or decals allowed?

I was thinking I could take spaces 20 and 30 and turn them into turbolaser batteries? Seems like the Venator is lacking some defenses :wink:

How does that sound?

Excellent! :sweet: I was hoping someone would do it, and knowing your talent, I'm sure it'll turn out beautifully! :thumbup: Can't wait to see it!

Sorry, 10 has already been taken up by ADHO15, but I added you for 11.

That sound great :thumbup:

I'd love to be a part of this!

I'll take module 2, which will be an engine room, and module 19, which will be a small research lab.

Also, could you outline where the technic "linkers" should be on an 8*8 module? You only one you have is 16*16. :classic:

EDIT: Looks like I misread the map. :blush: I didn't realize the modules were 16*16.

Great to see a couple of modules already guys. Adho15 will you be building the LDD version with figures etc?

Eskallon, your build looks good, though you stll have a bit of empty space you could fill with bins for broken bits of droids etc and perhaps some sort of jail to keep the droids locked away even though they are deactivated.

Good stuff all round though, keep em coming.

Hi everybody,

I would like to participate as well. Sounds great.

I've only just discovered the whole online AFOL concept (and bricklink, which is awesome), so this is exciting for me :classic: .

Is Room 5 still available? If not, any other 16 x 16 would be sweet.

Room description TBA. Maybe the 'Design Team', assuming this is equipment/vehicle/ship etc. design i.e. a sci-fi architects office (I'll see if there's a black turtleneck torso clone trooper lol).

Thanks,

Noodles

I have built the Bowling alley for the build. Here is a pic for you guys.

More in the Entry thread and Flickr too.

Cheers and apologies to brickme, but we don't mind multiples of the modules :classic:

4056520311_be2dfec744_o.jpg

ISC

Wow, great and hilarious entry ISC! :laugh:

That was really fast!

I won't be participating in this community build due to a lack of parts (to get enough light bley bricks in my collection, I would have to take apart almost all of my sets), but I can't wait to see how the other rooms turn out. :sweet:

Edited by ILikePi