Sign in to follow this  
Eskallon

EB Community Star Wars Build

Hello eskallon, I'm sorry but I won't be finished until about the 15th of february due to BL part order(I need them for other things too). So don't end it yet!

Uhh... which one do I go to?
Well, since you said that you can't upload pictures, why not click the tutorial with the words "how to upload images" (then check this tutorial on how to deeplink photos)? :tongue:

Always make sure that you resize the pics before uploading them, though. :wink:

Hey. Just to let you guys know, I have completed my model, and am just waiting to get my camera up and running so that I can get the pictures and upload them. :thumbup: Shouldn't be too much longer. :classic:

Nice to see more members getting their entries done! :classic:

Actually this is based on the Venator's turbolaser as it appears in Revenge of the Sith. I worked closely to the picture below and other reference to get it to look right - down to the 3 panelled controls! Obviously the proportions have had to be tweaked a bit to get it working within the limitations but I felt it was looking pretty close.

Hm, looking at that reference pic, it does have a lot of resemblence. Good job! But the back of it still seems different. Oh well. And yes, I noticed those controls! Great job on those! :thumbup:

Anyway, as promised, here is my next entry: The Hair Salon :grin:

p1060661_small.jpg

Haha! Man that's great, and so appropriate too what with all the clone hairstyles! The hairdstylist droids are brilliant and I love all your little details. Every Venator should have a hair salon! :wink:

Hm, looking at that reference pic, it does have a lot of resemblence. Good job! But the back of it still seems different. Oh well. And yes, I noticed those controls! Great job on those!

Cheers Oky! Aye it's not 100% accurate - only so much I could do to make it fit reasonably into a 16 x 16 area and still have space for soemone to enter! Should be taking new photos soon. :wink:

wow !

Oky Wan Kenobi your Hair Salon is very funny !! nice job !! lots of detail !

But how do they put their helmets with Haircut like that ?? :tongue:

From my side, I made good progress in building my room. I've completely redone my cannon (the first was too big).

My goal is to make a big gunner, and be mobile. I used a rail system for that.

Some pics :

006-three-quarter-views-gun.jpg

007-detail-views-001-v.jpg

Other pics here

I still have all the little things to do.

All your comments are welcome.

My new entry:

Toilets

Overview:

4309020815_2bafca1e17_o.jpg

Nice entries all! Keep this up! :thumbup:

Thanks for the nice comments. :classic:

Great work, MeuLeu, that looks tons better than your initial design! :thumbup: I don't know why such a cannon would need to be on a rail, but it adds a nice feature to the MOC. I'm still not sure about the front of the gun though. I suppose it's supposed to be a gattling gun where the shots come out of the binocular holes? In that case, the holes are way too small in comparison to the rest of the gun. If you want it to be a gattling gun, you should make the barrels bigger in my opinion. Otherwise, you can just leave the front of the gun empty and say that it's a cannon, like pedro's.

Nice toilets, JD. My clones are very "relieved" now. :tongue: Very funny with Yoda at the urinal too. :laugh: The only thing you could have done to improve it would be to include a mirror over the sink so that the wall wasn't so empty, but since this is the military, I guess a mirror isn't all that necessary.

Great job everyone, keep it up! I have started construction on the Shield Generator room, and it includes Light & Sound bricks! :sweet:

Well, since you said that you can't upload pictures, why not click the tutorial with the words "how to upload images" (then check this tutorial on how to deeplink photos)? :tongue:

Always make sure that you resize the pics before uploading them, though. :wink:

Uh... slight proplem there. I don't have a Bricksheld account, nor do I plan to get one. I intended to just download these off my comp. Ideas?

All indexes and things have been updated finally, sorry for the wait :classic:

Uh... slight proplem there. I don't have a Bricksheld account, nor do I plan to get one. I intended to just download these off my comp. Ideas?

Well a brickshelf account is free and worthwhile so I would really recommend it but if you really don't want to then you could email me the pics and I will upload them for you.

Edited by Eskallon

I uploaded your entry Legonator but can you please write here some details so I can update the post with more info. :classic:

Thanks

Finally finished uploading. Here's my entry: The Engine Room

untitled.jpg

(Sorry for poor pic quality) :sceptic:

I had a lot of fun building this. More pics can be found in the entry thread, and High-res pics here (when moderated). Hope you all like it! :classic:

I uploaded your entry Legonator but can you please write here some details so I can update the post with more info. :classic:

Thanks

Where is it on Brickshelf?

Where is it on Brickshelf?

Click

But I have already uploaded it here so just give me a description and I will add it to the post.

aye, there anything left to build?

Yep, there is everything without a name next to it on the list in the first post.

Edited by Eskallon

When is the end date for this as I'd like to pitch in as well. Also if possible, can links be done in the first post for the completed modules so that it's a lot easier to view them rather than going through the whole thread?

Thanks,

AC

Click

But I have already uploaded it here so just give me a description and I will add it to the post.

Okay: The engine room is wedged beetween another engine room, and the repair room. It contains two massive engines, a whopping four consols;

one at the back wall

One squished beetween the engines

One beside the massive gear

The main conol.

The main concol contains a wheel, designed for immediate shutoff in case of emergancy. the two switches on the side are for immediate shutoff of seperate engines. The red light indicates an emergancy.

On the left is the massive gear, and a control concol. It connects to the left engine. Not quite surre why I put this in, but it looks interesting.

On the the right is the GAR logo, as well as a med. kit (In case of emergancy) and a tool kit. There's also a electrical pump.

On the far wall, is the two engines, and a control panel. there are also two wheels to increase the power of the engines.

On the close wall, barely visible in this pic, is a control panel.

Side notes: This was really fun to build. From the start I wanted this to really look like a busy location, hence all the pumps and wires scattered all over the place. The chain- I thought- was just a fun thing to add, and really completes the look. The grate was a late addition, but makes it look really good, IMO. Lastly are the two supporting beams, which I think were a good idea.

When is the end date for this as I'd like to pitch in as well. Also if possible, can links be done in the first post for the completed modules so that it's a lot easier to view them rather than going through the whole thread.

Please do join ACPin, I have seen all of your works on your website and they are all absolutely amazing, the end date will be when almost all modules are complete. There is this thread here to make it easier to view the modules.

Snip

Ok thanks, I will add that.

Please do join ACPin, I have seen all of your works on your website and they are all absolutely amazing, the end date will be when almost all modules are complete. There is this thread here to make it easier to view the modules.

Ok then, sign me up for modules 1, 2, 3, 13 and 14 (if Legorevolution-? gives it up). These will all be related modules for the engines since they're all at the back.

AC

I have been floating around EB for a while and have decided to surface. But since I am too awesome for the Welcome, I'm New section/whatever you want to call it, I will make my first post here. Can I please have numbers 15, 16- Infirmary and Sleeping Rooms, 36-The room where Jedi abuse their commanding powers over Clones, 38-something to do with Clones haveing fun/looking ridiculous, and 40- A bridge. A will probably regret this, but I have a feeling no one will take number 21 on the Venator two, so I guess I could build something there. Something with guns. If I can't use all those spaces post here or (does this site have a private message system?). I will look back on this page, so posting here would work.

Nice entry AcPin.

So much greeble and nice details in it :thumbup:

Nice entry AcPin.

So much greeble and nice details in it :thumbup:

Seconded!

Some fantastic entrys people! :thumbup::wub:

I really like Def's entry. :wub:

CommanderFox