Sign in to follow this  
Darth Lion

Imperial monitoring station

indexed.gif

Heyho,

I built a mini MOC at the weekend: the Imperial monitoring station.

To make sure the people are loyal, the Galactic Empire has to show, that nobody is able to hide. This station is built to spy the entire communication of a city.

bild0593.jpg

bild0600.jpg

bild0601.jpg

It is based on the "Architecture" style, for example the trees.

Hope you like it. :tongue:

Greeting

Lion

Ps.: I know, it isn't completely proportional. :wink:

Edited by KimT

That's awesome for a mini building :pir-wub: Id consider making the trees a little different though, they seem a bit warped concerning there shape :sceptic:

I think it's very cool, you did a grat job of utilizing all those tile pieces to give it a smooth look.

I kind of agree on the tree's but with a mini there are'nt alot of options. I think the trees are easily identifiable, and could be improved but I'm not sure how.

A great building, :thumbup:

I really like the front part with those staires and windows.

If you didn't say those where trees I hadn't a clue what those green bricks were supposed to be.

the Inventor

You're actually right. The only reason, why I used them is this Architecture Set. And it should have this simple touch. :wink:

Thanks for the positive comments! I'm glad you like it. :sweet:

Edited by Darth Lion

I like it myself and everything is good apart from the trees, I recommend adding brown trunks to them. The main building is awsome and I like those indented pieces you used(whatever they are called). Overall very good :thumbup:

Thanks

Eskallon

Get over the trees, people! :tongue: They're alien trees, OK? Move on!

Lovely detailing and an inspired use of those 1x4 bricks which hold rails. The sand blue side building is a great addition.

Hello!

A great building! The details on the anteanna are great! :classic: You also proved that things like stud holes, notches, and grooves can feature details. :sweet:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Impressive, mi lord Lion. We will begin mass-production of these prefabricated Imperial spy-posts and begin aggressive deployment of said installation in an attempt to quell the insurrection amoungst the denizenry of the Galactic Empire! Long live the Emperor....

Very nice design. I'm not usually one for mini's, but I make thee exception here.... It could be the whole Imperial thing though... :sceptic:

Lovely detailing and an inspired use of those 1x4 bricks which hold rails. The sand blue side building is a great addition.

I agree. The stairs and the antennae look really good too :thumbup: I can't wait to see more like this; we already saw a Jedi Temple in this forum. :thumbup:

Great mini creation!

It really looks like a LEGO Architecture set, and I especially like the use of the 1 x 4 bricks with grooves. The lines inside the grooves make the pieces look like windows!

WOW Very nice Darth Lion :wub: I really like the smoothness :wub:

It's a very empirey idea :thumbup:

I like the parts you used aswell :thumbup:

Great job!

CommanderFox

Wow, thank you very much for this nice feedback. :cry_happy:

I can't wait to see more like this

It's my plan to build more like this. :wink:

Greeting

Lion

Edited by Darth Lion