Christian

All PICS of the batman sets!!!

Woah, the Batman sets look great, seems like the Joker's copter pays homage to the first Tim Burton Batman film.

Are we going to see the Arkham this month?

I checked - Arkham isn't being shown at Toy Fair unfortunately. Since it's being released later, and it's an exclusive set, it's being held back at this point. Photos will show up later on.

I must have missed it somewhere. What is Batmans helmet made of/why is it so big?

Great news by the time the BatMan Sets Come out(April-August) ill have Enough $$ for the sets i want

wich are "Two-Face Escape" and"The Jokers Ariel Attack"

He he good for you... But please dont tell us all news like this :wink:

Think if all posted like that :)

Great news by the time the BatMan Sets Come out(April-August) ill have Enough $$ for the sets i want

I can so imagine Joker pulling of some prank involving bare-chested mermaids ^^^

Greetings,

Cutty

p.s.: watch your spelllllink. It's "aerial"...

I can so imagine Joker pulling of some prank involving bare-chested mermaids ^^^

Greetings,

Cutty

Unless Joker is attacking Ariel from Little Mermaid.... :biggrin:

Greetings,

Cutty

Unless Joker is attacking Ariel from Little Mermaid.... :biggrin:

Is that why Batman needs a Batboat? Where does the Penguin fit in? :tongue:

The arkham set is an exclusive like the sandcrawler I mean we never got pics of it in january 2005

also the arkham's is 5 digets thats what makes it an exclusive :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: ;) ;) *wacko* *wacko* :ohmy: :unsure: :tongue:

The arkham set is an exclusive like the sandcrawler I mean we never got pics of it in january or febuary 2005

also the arkham's is 5 digets thats what makes it an exclusive :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: ;) ;) *wacko* *wacko* :ohmy: :unsure: :tongue:

The arkham set is an exclusive like the sandcrawler I mean we never got pics of it in january or febuary 2005

also the arkham's number is 5 digets thats what makes it an exclusive :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: ;) ;) *wacko* *wacko* :ohmy: :unsure: :tongue:

The arkham set is an exclusive like the sandcrawler I mean we never got pics of it in january 2005

You did not have to repeat this more than once, and that is an extended use of smilies. Also, we did not know about the sandcrawler in January of 2005, nor was it a Toys'R'Us exclusive. Not all sets with the 5 digit set numbers are exclusives.

-l2k-

Using my magic crystal ball I can tell you that posts like that will eventually get you banned.

Trust me, I can see the future.

Using my magic crystal ball I can tell you that posts like that will eventually get you banned.

Trust me, I can see the future.

I wonder how he posted that same thing three times in one post. When I quoted it, I couldn't post it because it had too many smilies.

-l2k-

Michael Jackson! :-D

Those types of random comments will land you a spot in the chamber :glare:

-l2k-

Okie guys, let resume the Batman discussion NOW !!! No more stupid comments please !!!

Yoda

Batman, huh? I still find it to be rather weird that everyone's so excited about this. I mean, the guns are awesome and so are the MF's, but the series just doesn't appeal to me. Might pick up one or two sets because of the canopy parts. Must be because I'm European that I don't like these sets as much as other people. Batman is a lot bigger in the US after all...

Okie guys, let resume the Batman discussion NOW !!! No more stupid comments please !!!

Yoda

What? It's not like this topic is about the new Lego Batman sets :tongue: It's a shame that TLC decided not to produce the blue and grey batman.

-l2k-

I think the Batman line is much better than the Spiderman one, the Spiderman sets always looked a bit bland, with generic buildings and the like. I think the fact that Batman uses vehicles is a plus for Lego as it gives them a bigger chance to branch out and create new pieces. The Batmobile looks so cool, and i much prefer it too a Batman Begins style one. That might look good in UCS but it'd be a bit rubbish to a system scale. You would barely be able to see Batman inside it.

The Batmobile looks so cool, and i much prefer it too a Batman Begins style one. That might look good in UCS but it'd be a bit rubbish to a system scale. You would barely be able to see Batman inside it.

I completely agree with you, Joe. The Tumbler from BB is more of a "revisionist" batmobile. It's cool in its own way, but I'm glad that for the first Lego Batmobile we get something a little more classic and traditional.

The only thing I don't like is the use of those dragon wings. They look too organic and to be Lego (and, dare I use the much-abused "j" word... j00niorized). I would've preferred they create the fins with wedge plates or slopes. But ah well.... a minor quibble.

mmm...Arkham like Sandcrawler you say. mmm...movible transport on the go that is what I am picturing.

I think you understood wrong. I believe he ment Arkham will be an exclusive like the Sandcrawler. Arkham apparently is the place where Batman brings criminals he caught. I don't think it resembles a sandcrawler :tongue: