Christian

All PICS of the batman sets!!!

Ah okie tks TT ;) !!!

I recently bought all of the Batman movie DVDs and I stopped at B Returns !!! I really don't remember the 2 next ones hehe !!!

*yoda*

i recently watched three of the batman movies and now i really want a mr freeze's car thing made into a set. it would be so awesome

In the Comics posted a little earlier, it looks like Penguin has a regular pistol, but the barrel looks longer than usual. Is this a new gun, or did they just do that to look cool for the comic?

~Thrash

Remember that some of these pics are prototypes therefore we wont know which gun etc particular sets will have.

Well the pics from Batbrick are the finished sets. The pics of the other two sets (Batcave and UCS Batmobile) are prototypes.

I rewatched Batman Returns and I have a question for Batman freaks !!! Is the bat vehicle featured in the batcave set is the one that Batman uses to crash on the big Pinguin's Yellow Rubber Ducky ???

I think it is, or it's at least inspired by that one. I think it also has influences from the vehicle Batman operates at the end of Batman & Robin to get to Freeze. Maybe Robin's vehicle in that set is based on that thing Robin operates in the same scene?

I also wish for more MFs !!! The characters without disguise like Jack Napier (aka the Joker), Selina Kyle (aka Catwoman)... + regular important characters like Max Shreck, Harvey Dent and Vicki Vale...

I don't think we'll see a Max Shreck or Vicky Vale, since they are more obscure characters :/

Another question for Batman freaks, The Asylum is only found in Batman Begins right (in movie version I mean) ???

If this is the case, can we assume that we'll have a Tumbler with it ??

Arkham is in both Batman Forever and Batman & Robin: the Riddler is locked in Arkham at the end of Batman Forever when he goes nuts and thinks he's Batman and in Batman & Robin, Freeze gets caught and locked in Arkham, but escapes with the help of Poison Ivy and Bane. At the end of the movie Freeze and Ivy are caught again, and have to share a cell.

So I think no tumbler there :)

Ah, tks ScrypT for clearing that up !!!!

I really don't remember Batman Forever and Batman & Robin ;) Watching those are on my to do list this week :oD

*yoda*

Well watching those 2 films can be painful these days, i dont mind batman forever but batman and robin just plain sucked.

Well watching those 2 films can be painful these days, i dont mind batman forever but batman and robin just plain sucked.

AIVR, Batman and Robin was number 7 in Johnathon Ross' Film 2005 or 2004 (maybe even Film 2003 actually) program in the top ten worst films ever. It certainly detracted from the Dark Knight that Michael Keaton and Val Kilmer established. BUT there were some kewl vehicles and sets that could be LEGOified. Like the end, each of Batman, Robin and Batgirl ride their own snow-sled thingie into battle. Fleeting glimpses but still...

Oh and Batgirl? Another potential set there.

I agree with the point about additional minifigs in regular attire e.g. Jack Napier, Viktor Fries, Barbara Wilson, Dr Pamela Isley

Oh yeah, Dick and Barbara in their motorbikes - kewl scenes. Let's have a set made

sorry I didn't have the time to read all the message, so I will ask something that it has always been asked. does anybody know if we will see this theme in Europe? I mean TLC will make differents boxes like the Dino 2010? because we finds few weapons on those Batman sets...

AIVR, Batman and Robin was number 7 in Johnathon Ross' Film 2005 or 2004 (maybe even Film 2003 actually) program in the top ten worst films ever. It certainly detracted from the Dark Knight that Michael Keaton and Val Kilmer established.

Oh and Batgirl? Another potential set there.

I agree with the point about additional minifigs in regular attire e.g. Jack Napier, Viktor Fries, Barbara Wilson, Dr Pamela Isley

Oh yeah, Dick and Barbara in their motorbikes - kewl scenes. Let's have a set made

Yeah true. George Clooney as Batman was a... sad choice.

But in the end it was not the actors making the movie twist bad, rather the crappy plasticard bubblegum script and the most freakingly disgusting optics...

While the Burton-Batmans were full of weird psychological drama (remember Napier snapping to "Joker-mode" upon seeing his remodeled face? The weird scene in which Selina Kyle custom-tailors her Catwoman-suit after nearly falling to death? Gorgeous!)

And even Batman Forever had that subtle presence of depth to it (though flawed through cuts made to the movie), e.g. when Bruce discovers it was not his fault his parents were shot to death...which thought made him become Batman in the first place.

Batman and Robin however was a period of 2+ hours I would want to get back...such an utter waste of time.

Just saw B Forever and I am so pleased we are NOT getting this crappy batmobile !!! It looks like a Nike Shark Basketball shoe with blue neons !!!! Just horrible !!!!

To the Shoemobile !!!

nike-shox-de008.jpg

I would like a new redesigned Batboat like a real offshore looks with wings and not what TLC is offering !!!

Something thin and slick like that (have it black, have a closed cockpit and ad batwings ;) ) :

pic2.jpg

I really wouyld like the two versions of the Riddler: classic green suit and pink combed hair and the last scene's version, glittery white with a weird pink hairdo

Can't wait for new pics !!!

Ohh the *yoda* symbol in the air !!!!

Sweet :oD Does anyone know when we'll see pics of the Arkham?

Possibly tomorrow, at Toy Fair UK. It's unlikely though, because it's a TRU exclusive, and I don't think Ultimate space Battle was shown at Toy Fair.

(as Darth Vader) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

That will do >-|

Guest The HMAN

I know this was probably posted somewhere but what figs come with Arkham does anybody know :/

Arkham comes with Batman (black version), Nightwing, Poison Ivy, Scarecrow and the Riddler.

Do you think it will be at the ToyFair like earlier posted?

That will do. >-|

ok,sorry, I didnt understand. :( :$

That will do >-|

ok,sorry, I didnt understand. :( :$

That will do >-|

Dark1, can you please stop the "That will do >-| "