Christian

All PICS of the batman sets!!!

So anyone know when we'll see pics of the Arkham? :'(

here are more pics of the batman sets: Link

the UCS Batmobile looks sweet with all those basic bricks. what do you think?

From what I can deduct from that tiny pic there UCS batmobile doesn't only look like Gotham Heaven it also sports some nifty black dragon wings (as opposed to the smaller ones in the regular Batmobile set).

A must have.

i love the ucs batmobile it looks great. i may even try to modify it to be a two seater minifig batmobile

Small but good pics none the less, the ucs batmobile sure does look good. The batcave looks better in the box pic than the larger one weve seen.

Anyone else notice the fig inside the block of ice :-D , but why does the cave have a luncher??? thats a big no for me.

Thanks for the pics Christian! We can't make out much of the Dragster, but it looks OK, and the Batwing looks interesting with it's missiles out in firing mode. The Batmobile looks pretty cool (with LOADS of pieces), but it looks too blocky to me.

The Batcave is still looking great. The Batski looks even better now IMO, Robin has got his own ski and the Penguin's submarine looks like a penguin!

what figure could be inside the ice block

obviously a very cold one... *wacko*

when's the release date? all of the sets are stated as august 2006 in the pics yet the press release says april. still no arkham pics...i suppose we'll have to wait till toy fair for those

Probably but hey thats only about 3weeks away. :)

Not if LEGO show them at the UK Toy Fair, which is in a weeks time on January 25th.

Probably but hey thats only about 3weeks away. :)

Not if LEGO show them at the UK Toy Fair, which is in a weeks time on January 25th.

i cant wait this is probably going to be the longest week ever

will official pics be released from lego after toy fair or will it just be pictures people take and tehn post

The Lego catalougs here In Denmark say April :)

Hmm... strange, my catalogue says that they are out in June.

Never believe the catalogue's, they always say one month and then we usually get them a few weeks before.

my catalog doesn't mention anything but "soon" for a release date of the theme. they do say, however, that it's a subtheme of "City"

my catalog doesn't mention anything but "soon" for a release date of the theme. they do say, however, that it's a subtheme of "City"

What catalogue is it that you have? Because that now Im am really confused *wacko*

I don't think the UCS version will look like that. There is a preliminary image water mark on the front of it. It seems too boxy. I expect it to change.