Christian

All PICS of the batman sets!!!

Something else I just noticed in the picture. By the "many functions included in this set" picture, there appears to be a technic axle jutting out of the base. I've tried to trace where this goes. It seems to run under the mesh base pieces but I can't see what it could do

Something else I just noticed in the picture. By the "many functions included in this set" picture, there appears to be a technic axle jutting out of the base. I've tried to trace where this goes. It seems to run under the mesh base pieces but I can't see what it could do

Maybe it launches the Skiboat.

Aha! Below the Batsuit chamber is a cage next to the Batboat/ski thing. Behind the cage is like a tunnel-shape. This is an entrance to Gotham's sewers!

that would be awesome if they made a gotham sewers set or if they had it connect to arkam because scarecrow was putting stuff in the sewers

Good eyes!! You've picked out many of the little details that impressed me so much about the cave set.

One question I saw - does the batsignal light up? - No it does not. I suggested that they make one that does, perhaps as part of a rooftop set (with Gordon).

As to the Target dates, at this time, they're not verified. Steve told me that LEGO is still shooting for an April release date, so it's possible that Target is looking to gauge interest based on orders? I don't know if that's something they regularly do, but with a new property, I can see how they might.

Anyone thinking about getting the dinousaur builder set so you can have a huge TRex to go with their Batcave? :biggrin:

Good eyes!! You've picked out many of the little details that impressed me so much about the cave set.

"...many of the little details..." So there are other little details that impressed you? Do share

Indeed check out the bat suit its different from the rest!!!

Thanks for pointing that out, I hadn't noticed! His bat logo is different. Hopefully this will be in the final version and isn't just a prototype!

Indeed check out the bat suit its different from the rest!!!

Thanks for pointing that out, I hadn't noticed! His bat logo is different. Hopefully this will be in the final version and isn't just a prototype!

There are only 2 versions of Batman - one grey & black and the other is all black. There was a third - blue & grey, but it was scrapped after the prototyping stage.

I love the penguins sub, its my favorite part of the whole set. I think that train penguin kidnapped the kids with, when all the parents were at the social, would have been a great set for this line.

And well done once again Christian.

You're pretty good at finding all this stuff!

Thanks. maybe its beacuse I have a lttle to much sparetime :|

When Will The BatMan Legos be Relesed? *wacko*

And Does AnyOne Also Know the Prices?

EbonHawk

post-644-1138836252_thumb.jpg

Yeah its not that long to wait now before we get to bomb the world city sets with the Joker :biggrin:

Yeah its not that long to wait now before we get to bomb the world city sets with the Joker :biggrin:

But just one smile bomb per set!!!

Well actuly (sorry about my spelling) Thats like some kind of rope i've larger picture of it on brickshelf :ohmy: ;)

i really like the guns and the batwing things, and i think its cool that there are two differnt kinds, but i wonder what the circle one does