Christian

All PICS of the batman sets!!!

I don't think the UCS version will look like that.  There is a preliminary image water mark on the front of it.  It seems too boxy.  I expect it to change.

The Lego minifig designer over at Legions of Gotham says the final UCS batmobile will mostly be like this one

more info here: link

For me the UCS is a thing of beauty but like most UCS i just wont buy it.

So the arkham set will feature a few villians Scarecrow, poison ivy and the riddler but will nightwing be included in that set???

Ive not heard of any other set featuring him, is that right or have i missed something??

Hi, I Found this at Legions of Gotham

ARKHAM ASYLUM!

Also present in this set was Nightwing on his motorcycle, the Riddler, and an Arkham van that contains what looks like a medical restraining bed. You can put one of the villains with batcuffs inside the van for "prisoner transport"

What did you heard about Nightwing? Maybe a new set for 2007?

Hi, I Found this at Legions of Gotham

ARKHAM ASYLUM!

Also present in this set was Nightwing on his motorcycle, the Riddler, and an Arkham van that contains what looks like a medical restraining bed. You can put one of the villains with batcuffs inside the van for "prisoner transport"

What did you heard about Nightwing? Maybe a new set for 2007?

Old news I'm afraid Steff.

Nightwing was pictured in Toyfare.

Its still super cool though!

Welcome to the site!!!

Batbrick have posted official pics of the April Batman sets:

http://www.batbrick.com/

I already think that Batman looks much better in these pics. The Batmobile an Batwing both have good piece counts.

thanks sam... wow the batwing looks quite different this way

about cat woman... what does the headgear look like? i mean, we all know the headgear of batman looks like a helmet, is that also the case with catwoman?

hmmm, i'll probably just end up picking up the dragster/catwoman set to tide me over until arkham asylum is released. the eyes on the catcycle look dumb though. i'm really all about collecting the minifigs.

Oh my, I just realized! ....... Batman keychains!!!!! :oD :oD :oD :oD :oD

I have one a big Lego keychain collection (about 130 different ones - soon to be displayed in a new stand) and it has been going stale due to lack of new chains. PLEEEEEEESE Lego, make a set of Batman keychains!!

Aye. I'll be keeping a log of any Batman pictures in there, so if you misplace a link, you can just go there, and they'll hopefully be there...

TT

The glowing thing is a smile bomb, which can be seen on the table in this pic and if you look closely, they're in the box art for the Batwing.

The glowing thing is a smile bomb, which can be seen on the table in this pic and if you look closely, they're in the box art for the Batwing.

ACE comic!!!

Hadn't seen that yet. Have we actually pinned down the REAL release date?

Matt

Well the official release date of the first wave is April, but they could come out earlier than that. The official release date of the Batcave, Arkham and UCS Batmobile is August.

Heres a better version of the comic (without the black line across the middle...)

LEGOcomic1.jpg

LEGOcomic2.jpg

LEGOcomic3.jpg

I also found this dissapointing news that Europe will be recieving the Batman sets later on this year...

(This is probably because we got the Vikings first...)

For the States: 7779, 7780, 7781 & 7782 are out in the beginning of April

7783 & 7784 is out in June and Arkham (7785) is out in July.

As for Europe it's mixed dates

Well the official release date of the first wave is April, but they could come out earlier than that. The official release date of the Batcave, Arkham and UCS Batmobile is August.

splendid! birthday fodder! *shadowknight* :')

I have come to realize there is a catch to this line...the lack of psychological issues in the whole dark knight mythos. I mean, would Lego ever release a "Bruce watches his parents being killed in front of his eyes"-set? or a "Batman madly in love with one of his greatest enemies (which is Catwoman)"-set? What about "The Penguin mourning his deceased parents"? "Nightwing having a fight with Batman"?

Hopefully Lego not only reduces the potential of this line to "ACTION!"...

I know that it is rude to ask for news, but I would still like to ask something: Does any of you know the danish prices for the batman sets?

I rewatched Batman Returns and I have a question for Batman freaks !!! Is the bat vehicle featured in the batcave set is the one that Batman uses to crash on the big Pinguin's Yellow Rubber Ducky ???

I wish we could have that big "Rubber ducky" vehicle ;)

I also wish for more MFs !!! The characters without disguise like Jack Napier (aka the Joker), Selina Kyle (aka Catwoman)... + regular important characters like Max Shreck, Harvey Dent and Vicki Vale...

Another question for Batman freaks, The Asylum is only found in Batman Begins right (in movie version I mean) ???

If this is the case, can we assume that we'll have a Tumbler with it ??

*yoda*