Christian

All PICS of the batman sets!!!

I just hope that the Arkham set will be available here in Belgium, or that the minifigs from that set wlll at least be included in other sets in the future

I really want that Nightwing minifig! :P

Batman legos can beat spiderman legos anyday of the week.

The Dark Knight returns for LegosĀ  *glasses*

AND LEGOS????

LEGOS???

TYPO, my mistake.

I'm impressed by lego, they actually gave Twoface a machine gun.

Well this line sure beats the crap out of the spidey line, its a real shame because spidey could of been great.

That's actually a prototype pic - it has more penguins pictured than actually come with the set. IIRC there are 3 in the set instead of 4.

You mean that instead of getting four pinguins...we only get three!? Thats dissapointing. I just realized that the security guard pictured in the Toyfare magazine is the same as the one in the spiderman set..(Except this one has the gun, which the spiderman one didn't.)

Yes, there are only 3 penguins in the set. While it's disappointing, it's fine by me. One of the coolest things about this set is the penguins - they're made of brick! (Sort of like Gary from the Spongebob set. Wait - we haven't talked about that yet.... :-D ) So, you could easily make as many as you want (and make them whatever color you want with the bricks you have on hand) to go with the set. Want a penguin army like in Batman Returns? Make it! :D

Bloody Jay wrote:Is the cowl rubber, reideen?

No - it's hard plastic.

That's actually a prototype pic - it has more penguins pictured than actually come with the set. IIRC there are 3 in the set instead of 4.

You mean that instead of getting four pinguins...we only get three!? Thats dissapointing. I just realized that the security guard pictured in the Toyfare magazine is the same as the one in the spiderman set..(Except this one has the gun, which the spiderman one didn't.)

Yes, there are only 3 penguins in the set. While it's disappointing, it's fine by me. One of the coolest things about this set is the penguins - they're made of brick! (Sort of like Gary from the Spongebob set. Wait - we haven't talked about that yet.... :-D ) So, you could easily make as many as you want (and make them whatever color you want with the bricks you have on hand) to go with the set. Want a penguin army like in Batman Returns? Make it! :D

True, the pinguins seem to be made of mostly simple parts..(but I don't have the part that makes up the pinguin's torso.)

I like the Pinguin dude, as he has the coat and the monoeye thingy...and the umbrella! I have a question, is the Pinguin sub have space to put the pinguin dude and his three pinguins?

Ambassadors who have seen the sets: thanks for sharing descriptions of what you see with the EB Community *satis*

Batman Sets MEGABLOCKING AWESOME!!!!! Money.....megablocking empty moneybags.....

remember Toywiz prices r higher than the actual thing

Oh my Gawd.

OMG OMG!

The BATWING LOOKS AWESOME!!!So do all the characters! and what's that vehicle that comes with the BatCave?

calm down you can backorder them on Toywiz but your first order gots to be under $100 bad news for only getting the Batcave

calm down you can backorder them on Toywiz but your first order gots to be under $100 bad news for only getting the Batcave

Or you can use S@H or any other online toy store and order them all at once.

Nice figures.The Joker looks awesome.Well most of them do ..killer Croc looks abit dorky but ohwell.

That Two face hairpiece looks interesting

Really nice vehicles for batman.

Wouldnt mind a Wayne manor even a facade though.

NO buildings unfortunately.

But still I like what I see...and hope to get all the figures.

:D

I can see plenty of custom batcaves and manors appearing over the year, i like the batcave but im not sure about that batski thing it just dosent look right to me. :/

Or you can use S@H or any other online toy store and order them all at once.

(saying dumbly) there not on the shop yet if you think they are post a link to the Lego Batman main page

Dino look back over the last few pages of this thread, Sam posted what prices are expected to be.

As for toywiz their prices are far more exspensive than what the S@H prices will be.

thats not true i found a Halo Spartan at $13 when at my TRU its $20

Actually it is, most prices are higher than what S@H charge not all but most.

Oh and we were talking about Toywiz vs S@H, not Toywiz vs TRU.

well then post a link to the main Batman page

well then post a link to the main Batman page

I do believe this thread to be "Pics of the Batman sets" - please stay on topic dark1.

KimT

but if you post a link then there sure to be pics

but if you post a link then there sure to be pics

Pics of what? People have posted several pics of the Batman sets on earlier pages - hey even I posted a pic that had been uploaded previously. So if You're looking for pics then surf the thread. If You have new pics then upload / post them...

simple yet scary :|

KimT