Christian

All PICS of the batman sets!!!

Well, if the Bat-helmet really has a visor, you can bet its going to be mighty popular with the castle crowd. I can already see alot of Bat/Wolf themed knights wearing this thing. Still, as far as Batman goes, the cowl is far too big for my liking. I mean, its wider than his torso :o ! I won't make a final decision on him until I get him in my grubby hands, but right now he is looking pretty weak.

Later.

For me the fig that i like the most is surprisingly the Killer Croc one, the printed face looks just right and so evil i doubted lego would pull this fig off but im sure happy to be wrong. :)

As for the sets the batmobile is a must as is the jokers helecopter.

I am really disappointed by the Batman fig... The bucket on his head looks sooooo silly... :(

Imagine the standard part Spidey fig next to him, Batman will look so unlego'ish! :'(

And I really dislike the use of real weapons (Two-Face, the guard), they are in m opinion way too realistic for a Lego set...

Most of the other figs look really great though, I especially like Joker and scarescrow! *y*

Yes, Batman's helmet is too "thick". The space between his face and the "ouside of his helmet" is too big, making it look very silly. Then again, I love Robin's hair and the other MF's look great too. Tommy Guns *wub*

I have to say that i believe that lego has really dropped the ball as far as the cowl/helmet goes, i would of prefered a printed batman face then what were getting.

As for the guns well i think that if lego had done them without then we would be very upset, yes lego hasnt done them before but i find a lego axe/sword to be just as violent as a gun.

Wooo that batcave sure better be good for that price, on the other hand the rest of the sets seem quite reasonably priced.

Wooo that batcave sure better be good for that price, on the other hand the rest of the sets seem quite reasonably priced.

it might be like the vikings fortress but with a roof so you can take it apart and play with the different parts

that would be cool but to heavy but it might be bigger so we can but is his "bat-veicles" in

Edited by Dark1

Looking at the names of the various sets, I notice that the following villians aren't featured:

Scarecrow, Poison Ivy, and the Riddler. I suspect that if there is going to be a minifig pack, they will be featured there.

I'm really excited about the minifigs, but some of the sets seem pretty dull. The Batboat in particular looks weak. A few minifig packs would be great.

Later.

that could be a possiblity. |:| |-/ >-|

edit: but they can still be in the packs but not mentioned

Looking at the names of the various sets, I notice that the following villians aren't featured:

Scarecrow, Poison Ivy, and the Riddler. I suspect that if there is going to be a minifig pack, they will be featured there.

I'm really excited about the minifigs, but some of the sets seem pretty dull. The Batboat in particular looks weak. A few minifig packs would be great.

Later.

Nope - they aren't in a mini fig pack. They're in the Arkham set that will be a TRU exclusive.

Scarecrow, Poison Ivy, and the Riddler.

Alright, I'm going to take a bit of a bet here. After looking at the Batman helmet a bit harder, I think the only reason it would possibly be that thick is that the front is a visor. Think about the KK2 visors, and then look at the Batman helmet. They look just about the same width. If that's right, it might not be so bad as I thought it was.

Maybe this is the 'way they pulled off the cowl?' What say you, reideen?

Nope! :-D The size of the helmet actually has more to do with the material used than with a feature. The feature I'm talking about ... well ... focus on the eyes...

once again whats the Arkham set? whats Arkham? and how you know bout this?

whats the Arkham set? whats Arkham? and how you know bout this?

I was in CT to see the sets with some of the ambassadors. I've seen the line - played with them and talked about what should be done in future sets.

Arkham is the asylum that Batman takes the villains to after they've been captured. From what I saw, I'll be buying multiples of that set just to customize all their individual cells.

whats the Arkham set? whats Arkham? and how you know bout this?

I was in CT to see the sets with some of the ambassadors. I've seen the line - played with them and talked about what should be done in future sets.

Arkham is the asylum that Batman takes the villains to after they've been captured. From what I saw, I'll be buying multiples of that set just to customize all their individual cells.

besides Batman doesnt take then to jail the cops do batman beats the megablocks out of them aand makes them weak so they dont fight back when the cops come

DUH! also from what i just heard you said that Batman then steals the baddies and takes em to jail lol

Scarecrow, Poison Ivy, and the Riddler.  I suspect that if there is going to be a minifig pack, they will be featured there.

I'm really excited about the minifigs, but some of the sets seem pretty dull.  The Batboat in particular looks weak.  A few minifig packs would be great.

Later.

Nope - they aren't in a mini fig pack. They're in the Arkham set that will be a TRU exclusive.

I REALLY hope this will be available in the UK.

As for the sets, I'm excited. The Batmobile is looking even better, and i think the Batboat looks pretty cool. I like the way the Batwing has a stand included, like the B-Wing.

The minifigs looks awesome though. Batman looks a bit silly, hopefully this "Special feature" will be worth it. All the other figs look awesome though, as do the guns :oD

if you have a TRU close to you the Arkham should be at TRU when the time has come

i am here to help people with there questions if i can

Woohoo, a Nightwing minifig! I didn't see that one coming :oo

the rest of them looks cool too

Scarecrow, Poison Ivy, and the Riddler.  I suspect that if there is going to be a minifig pack, they will be featured there.

I'm really excited about the minifigs, but some of the sets seem pretty dull.  The Batboat in particular looks weak.  A few minifig packs would be great.

Later.

reideen1313 -> Would you happen to know which set(s) will include Nightwing?? (I hope it's not the TRU one :/ )

Dark1 can you please try not to double post so much, thanks.

Well reideen you say focus on the eyes???? hmmmm not sure what to make of that, but i do hope its something good god knows the bat fig needs something good about the helmet.

So i take it that their will be cells with the Arkham set but i now wonder how many.