Brickthing

Action Figure Forum Discussion

Heh.. I forgot about the Hau tag. I'm pretty sure I meet all requirements for it. What about the HF tag?

And, just to make the post a bit less spammy, I'll post here what I said in BIONICLE 2015 topic: I agree we need a new banner, I'd use the new Hau (since it is BIONICLE's mascot, along Tahu himself) or the Mask of Creation.

Edited by Shakar

I have finally met the requirements for the Bionicle tag, so could i please get it, thanks in advance, LegoPanda

Hau tags added!

What about the HF tag?

The green HF tag is given to anyone who made high quality reviews of HF figures. Here was the criteria when the tag was announced;

*ahem*, Well, the Hero Factory tag is the more exclusive tag, which will be given to fantastic members who share their thoughts through equally fantastic reviews of the new Hero Factory sets as they become avaliable. (The Eurobricks Reviewers Academy is great for learning how to make good quality reviews. :wink: ) The Dor already has this tag for his excellent Preston Stormer review. :classic:

Hau tags added!

The green HF tag is given to anyone who made high quality reviews of HF figures. Here was the criteria when the tag was announced;

The original Hero Factory sets, or later ones?

It would be really cool if we could get the Mixels "eye dot" (the one on the logo) as a tag, and we could have a choice between that or a Hau when we qualify.

How do you get the Hau tag? I had a look around, and I just can't find how.

I asked the same question a little while back, I'll paste the requirements:

Likes BIONICLE

Has been a member for at least 1 year

Has made at least 200 posts

Has made a minimum of 25% of their total posts or 200 posts in the Action Figure Forum

(To roughly count your posts in the AFF, use the search function with "Find author:" as your name, and "Find in forum" as  "LEGO Action Figures". In the results, multiply the number of pages returned by 25.)

Speaking of which, I think I'm eligible. Would VBBN be so kind as to check?

Edited by arc

Hau tags handed out to arc & Jaywalker!

There will in fact be some new tags quite soon to keep an eye out for.

The original Hero Factory sets, or later ones?

Any Hero Factory sets.

A little random, but I noticed that B6's account here has the LEGO Ambassador tag; mind if I get one of those too? My sig right now is pretty garish otherwise =P. Deevs should get one too, assuming he wants it.

^ I will get back to you on that.

Anyway, to kick off the start of the new updates to the forum that we will be releasing over the next few months, have a look at some of the new tags!

sml_gallery_1621_283_5842.pngsml_gallery_1621_283_1797.pngsml_gallery_1621_283_4674.png

Gold, Silver, And Bronze medal Mask of Creation tags, given to the top three winners of the Battle for the Gold Mask competition here on Eurobricks.

sml_gallery_1621_283_2625.png

The black Mask of Creation will be given to anyone who makes a significant contribution to the Action Figure forum. All Action Figures staff (including retired staff) will receive it, and any forum helpers for the AF forum (members who are asked by the staff to help with certain things), and other special exceptions- basically it's a flat out discretionary tag.

gallery_1621_272_310.png

Unity Duty Destiny. How do you get it? Who knows, not all tags have rules to obtain them :wink:

gallery_1621_272_3374.png

Black/White Hero Factory Tag. This is an alternate choice to the Hau tag (in other words, the "action figure forum support tag") For now, if you want to change between the two tags, you may do so once per year, just send the request via PM.

gallery_1621_272_310.png

Unity Duty Destiny. How do you get it? Who knows, not all tags have rules to obtain them :wink:

Oh, now this is just unfair!

Nah, I'm just kidding. I'm very excited to find out how to receive this. And in February, I think I'll qualify for that Hau tag...

Edited by Puffle Pal26

Awesome tags! Thanks for making these, can't wait to see who gets what!

Swank, new tags! I might have to swap out the Hau for the HF logo... but it's the Hau...

Also, looking forward to seeing who earns the black MoCr; there's certainly plenty of good candidates around.

Just thought I'd ask - how come it says "Raise ur Bonkle" under my icon at the left here? I know I made a post with it in a while ago... But why's it been added there? :P

Just thought I'd ask - how come it says "Raise ur Bonkle" under my icon at the left here? I know I made a post with it in a while ago... But why's it been added there? :P

Those are titles that the staff give to members, sometimes as rewards, sometimes as jokes. See this topic.

Just want to say that now that the Bionicle 2015 reviews are done, the review index is due for an update.