Brickthing

Action Figure Forum Discussion

Did something with the forum software change? It says I have 200 posts here, but I definitely have 900+

Well, the search returned exactly 200 posts, so I just qualify for the tag - but note that the search only counts posts back to 2009. If it counted all my posts in the Bionicle forum and the old Bionicle/technic forum, there'd probably be hundreds more. :wink:

Also, it would be interesting if you made tags for people who reviewed some of the other action figure sets, like you did with Hero factory. I think someone should definitely deserve a special tag for reviewing a Galidor set, anyway. :tongue:

Edited by Grevious

Well, the search returned exactly 200 posts, so I just qualify for the tag - but note that the search only counts posts back to 2009. If it counted all my posts in the Bionicle forum and the old Bionicle/technic forum, there'd probably be hundreds more. :wink:

Actually, it just returns the first 200 posts, seeing as I got the exact same number, and I believe VBBN did as well.

*poke* I qualify for the boncle tag.

Also does the HF tag only count if you're the first one to review a set?

Also does it count if it's a BZP review? :P

EDIT; Well, I suppose grevious's explaination solves it. Is there a way to count all of the posts we have had here?

I think the search function only returning 200 posts is something to do with the upgrade, so I'll look into that.

Also, it would be interesting if you made tags for people who reviewed some of the other action figure sets, like you did with Hero factory. I think someone should definitely deserve a special tag for reviewing a Galidor set, anyway. :tongue:

It's a possibility, but I would have thought having Galidor on your profile would be punishment. :wacko:

*poke* I qualify for the boncle tag.

Also does the HF tag only count if you're the first one to review a set?

Also does it count if it's a BZP review? :P

All good quality reviews will probably be worth the tag, although the fifth Mark Surge reviewer might be out of luck.

If you post it here too and it's good, of course. :classic:

Oh, oh, I qualify. Like 97% of my posts are here. =P

Edit: Oh look I already have one. O_o

Edited by Bundalings

Thanks for the tags

-VBBN

Two things I'd like to say:

- The banner is great! Also love the Gold Takanuva Stars detail :)

- Does the BIONICLE fan tag add itself or do we have to contact you? (I'm asking because I'll be a one year member on August)

Two things I'd like to say:

- The banner is great! Also love the Gold Takanuva Stars detail :)

- Does the BIONICLE fan tag add itself or do we have to contact you? (I'm asking because I'll be a one year member on August)

I add it, if I know who to give it to. :classic:

Now, where do we find our post percentage in this forum? I remember it being over 20% in this forum but since the update I cant find anything!

I noticed that there is no section in the Review Index for the Superhero action figures, may I request a Mod add that in? :classic:

On another note, could I request a mod add the red Hau badge to my profile? :) I don't have my exact post percentages but I hardly venture out of this forum so I can safely say that I meet the requirement. Thanks in advance!

May I have the Red Hau tag please,I fit the qualifications as I love Bionicle(Mostly been collecting since beginning),have more than 200 posts,and spent/spend most of my time here.Thanks in Advance!

Edited by Zachattacx

man i should spent more time on this forum since a big lot of my collection is bionicle, also i should post some mods, and the bionicle review from the first couple of years arent that much let's fix that

Edited by LegoPanda

I figured I'd mention here that the review index is in serious need of an update. It doesn't include ANY reviews for 2012, 2013, or 2014 sets.

i strongly agreed with aanchir. please update the review index. it's been too long.

Does one's majority of posts need to be about specifically Bionicle to qualify for the tag, of just be in the action figure forum in general? I ask because even though I still like it, there's not much to talk about since it ended. Been a fan since 01 btw.

mixellogo.jpg

Please welcome a new addition to the forum, LEGO Mixels! We have them now, since they're non-minifig scale posable character type sets. Some of them even have voodoo balls! :wub:

i strongly agreed with aanchir. please update the review index. it's been too long.

We're working on a new and tidy index, which will be ready soon enough. :sweet:

Does one's majority of posts need to be about specifically Bionicle to qualify for the tag, of just be in the action figure forum in general? I ask because even though I still like it, there's not much to talk about since it ended. Been a fan since 01 btw.

It has to be played by ear at this point, but you definitely qualify. :laugh:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ebaf/ot/mixellogo.jpg

Please welcome a new addition to the forum, LEGO Mixels! We have them now, since they're non-minifig scale posable character type sets. Some of them even have voodoo balls! :wub:

Interesting decision. I hope the net result of this is more attention on Eurobricks being drawn towards the action figures forum, and not less attention on Eurobricks being drawn towards the Mixels.

Edited by Aanchir