Welcome to the Forum Discussion topic, where you can post questions and suggestions related specifically to this forum and it's rules. If there's a topic or review that needs to be indexed, this is the place to request it (or PM me). This is also the topic where I'll post about updates to topics and rules, so that everyone knows what's happening. So, to kick things off, I give you the new BIONICLE Review Index! Any future reviews that are posted will be put it here, especially if they meet the standards of Eurobricks's Reviewers Academy. There are a few reviews that have been made but aren't on there, either because there are no pictures or the pictures are way too big. I should've already PMed each of you if you've made a review that hasn't been indexed yet, but if I've missed you, please PM me! Secondly, I've closed the Official Artwork topic, in favour of an alternative that should hopefully improve the artwork activity in this forum. Each significant piece of artwork now merits it's own topic like MOCs and stories. Also like MOCs and stories, there needs to be an impression that you put a decent amount of time and effort into it, else it doesn't really justify it's own topic. Otherwise the first page might end up being full of sketchy stick-Toa topics, which isn't the intention of this rule change. If you're a member that posts a lot of artwork on a regular basis or you want to share some rough drafts or doodles, you can make a topic dedicated to all your artwork, where you can post new stuff as you make it. As a general rule of thumb, if you've got more than 3 artwork topics lingering around the top of the first page, you might find them merged into one. Finally, keep the subject of the artwork appropriate, without excessive gore or inappropriate themes. This may be an adult site, but there are better places for those kind of things than a LEGO discussion site. Right, that's the updates for today, next coming will be the rest of the indexes to make our forum spiffy clean, and then I can get started on the good stuff! Discuss and ask any questions you might have about these updates.