Sign in to follow this  
Evil Willy

Breaking the Truce

Breaking the Truce

Ch 1

Written by: William Poulin

Pictures by: William Poulin

The seas were covered in fog for as far as my eyes could see

In a long time my friend..for I am making the story before pictures and i am not satisfired with the way it is now and I have a lot more to add.

Probabley around 10 chapters..Each about 1500 words...I dont like the writing ive used in this one I fine the narration vial and boring..I need to restart. But the ideas brewing in my head sure are good.

Do you think you can write 15,000 words? That is quite an ambituous venture and one you could grow tired of easily. As yet you you haven't add edmore to the story you started a couple of months ago which claimed you were going to update daily, then monthly and now no further news on it.

I'm all for pirate stories and happy to support you, but only if you can stick with it until the story is complete.

sure this is a pirate story..But I am thinking of writing over years... It is a long term plan. Probabley wont even get illustrated. I write when I feel like it..Thats all.

Its fine to write when you're inspired but what I'm saying is, will it ever get finished? What's happening with the last story you started? Is there's going to be anymore updates or has it be shelved for the time being?

the old story I was writing was absolutley horrible wasnt it? I mean it was a crappy journal about anything.

I thought it was interesting but I assumed that you were going to take it somewhere. You didn't keep it going long enough for me to make a decision. Does this mean you've officially canned that project?

I dont know I have no promises for anything Like I said ill need some major inspiration and then ill go for it some day that I have nothing planned.

What great things might this be?

By the way... The Great War Thread is also another outlet for experimenting with your creative skills...

Willy, what is WOW and why is it preventing you from writing this story?

Just be sure not to start a third story which you don't intend to complete or you'll have to be keel hauled!

Haha WOW is world of warcraft. But one the other hand..The "Story" iteself is done..Meaning I know the story in my had..It is also written into a little movie script which I am doing for school with my friends... I just got a new computer and havnt transfered data yet..So In a week or so I will post that.