Sign in to follow this  
Legoliner Pilot

7997 Discontinued in the U.S.

It's been around a few years. Hopefully this means there'll be a new station with the new train series....

It's been around a few years. Hopefully this means there'll be a new station with the new train series....

It's just a matter of time before the Passenger Train and the Cargo Train are gone... I mean, they are from 2006!

This is good info to know, esp. for those interested in still obtaining the set. I did not plan to buy this station, but wanted something a little more classic to go with my Train Town. I picked up the set just a few months ago, and must say that I really like it. It has the look and feel of a much older Classic Town set, and makes a great station.

Now I'm thinking... what might be next as Duq mentions. Could you imagine a large modular style station with removable floors?

EDIT: just a bit of forum moderation. While this is good information for those fans who are thinking about still purchasing this set, maybe it's best that we don't post a new thread every time a set gets discontinued. Otherwise, our forum will become saturated with "x set is no longer available in x country". :wink:

Ugly station anyway. Time for something new :grin: .

Couldn't agree more! Nice piece selection though - that one and the beach house are great sources for yellow bricks ;]

I really hope that this means there's a new one coming. I for one want a realistic passenger station in white or light grey

Couldn't agree more! Nice piece selection though - that one and the beach house are great sources for yellow bricks ;]

This one doesn't even look like a good source of bricks, it looks like mostly columns in the pic.

I for one want a realistic passenger station in white or light grey

I think you can wait a very long time about light grey. But light bluish grey would be more realistic :tongue: .