Sign in to follow this  
Evil Willy

We have a confession...

Ahh yes. I can also proudly say I was like that before I met our great mr. Phes here! That makes me a true Pirate fan..Not just a W.A.C.A.M.P (Wannabe As Cool As Mr Phes)..That would be a good title for me! Haha...."Not a W.A.C.A.M.P"..Now I feel cool :D

Does anyone else (who doesn't usually buy pirate or castle sets) have appreciation for these themes?

Willy I am here to help anyone that wishes to find their true pirate calling! But having said that Classic Castle was such a fine theme and if I wasn't limited by space nor fiances I'd probably start collecting that too. One day perhaps.

Mehh...I have to admit I love the castles too. But I still like pirates better! and you may very well be right about the fact if I had more space or money I would go for it...

Delete these posts now..It will ruin your reputation..And mine alike! Arr! oo I need rum...

Yay! Forum chat between Evil willy and Phes :P

Not anymore now you've posted... :D

We're just letting everyone know despite our pirate obsession we have appreciation for other great themes. Does anyone else (who doesn't usually buy pirate or castle sets) have appreciation for these themes?

Yay! Forum chat between Evil willy and Phes :P

Not anymore now you've posted... :D

We're just letting everyone know despite our pirate obsession we have appreciation for other great themes. Does anyone else (who doesn't usually buy pirate or castle sets) have appreciation for these themes?

I really like the pirates! Too bad Lego doesn't make them anymore. I have some older sets which are still fun to build and play with. If Lego would bring them back, I would definitely buy a couple of them :-D

And you can change that quote to "Forum Chat between Evil Willy, Phes and...Me ;) )

I've now changed the description and title so it can encompass anyone who wants to contribute.

Mr Kikuichimonji have you seen the thread where we list all our pirate sets?

I should mention Pirate is my 2nd faviourite theme and I wold probably have a lot more if I had more money... I haven't MOCed in it recently but that could all change...

God Bless,

Nathan

I should mention Pirate is my 2nd faviourite theme and I wold probably have a lot more if I had more money... I haven't MOCed in it recently but that could all change...

Amen!

So basically you're like us except in reverse kinda... Reverse in the sense in which you rank your favourite themes that is. Does that make sense?

So basically you're like us except in reverse kinda... Reverse in the sense in which you rank your favourite themes that is. Does that make sense?

Not at all

But unlike us (well me anyway), Mr Norro has both castle and Pirate sets/pieces? Too my defense I do have 1 small castle set :D

I have a confession - I've participated in Off-Topic discussions in the Castle and Pirate theme threads ;)

Perhaps and admin should correct us off-topic members ;)

KimT

But unlike us (well me anyway), Mr Norro has both castle and Pirate sets/pieces? Too my defense I do have 1 small castle set :D

Yep again...which castle set do you have?

God Bless,

Nathan

Well that would be highly hypocrtical.

But anyway Lord KimT, which is your most favourite theme?

Castle - or at least I mostly have castle sets. I've fallen in love with the pirates though and I've just bought the imperial armada ship *wub* *wub* and two of the smaller sets - a pirate on a float and a pirate with a treasure chest. I'm working on it and soon I'll have more pirates than castle :oD - which won't be hard since the KK theme is not really my cup of tea - if You know what I mean - notch notch ;)

KimT

The only confession that i have is that i once attempted to connect a system mecha cockpit to technic huge robots.Failed of course. :D