Sign in to follow this  
nintha

A Death Troopers moc

indexed.gif

Once I found out that they were comming out with a star wars zombie horror book, I wanted to make a storm trooper zombie minifig. And so I did and I thought I show it on eurobricks with a small moc.

"I thought they were trying to scare me again when they rushed over to my bunk and told me there were zzzombies. I didn't believe them at first but I saw the look on there faces and heard a scream. I got up and put my armor on as quick as I could and ran out with my blaster. I felt so embarresed when I saw the rest of the troopers on the floor laughing. I went back to the bunk and fell asleep. I was woken with another scream and this time I saw the same trooper who set up the whole trick while he was on guard duty at the prison bay and saw that his armor was damaged and you could see his skin which was an erie gray and knew he was a true zombie. And I had engage in Hard Combat..."

Overview.

picture_502a.jpg

Without the figs.

picture_503a.jpg

The figs. Ihope you like a zombie.

picture_504a.jpg

The story is one I made up and I hope you like it. C&C are welcome.

Edited by KimT

Nice vignette! This book is getting more interesting for every thing I read about it. Seem like a good piece of MOC-source!

BUT

HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO A BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL STORMTROOPER HELMET??!!

Other than the DESTROYED helmet, this MOC is plain, but fantastic!

Nice vignette! This book is getting more interesting for every thing I read about it. Seem like a good piece of MOC-source!

BUT

HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO A BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL STORMTROOPER HELMET??!!

Other than the DESTROYED helmet, this MOC is plain, but fantastic!

Easy I looked away and pretended it was a rebel helmet :tongue: .

Oh and I made the story up so it is pretty much has nothing to do with the book.

Easy I looked away and pretended it was a rebel helmet :tongue: .

Oh and I made the story up so it is pretty much has nothing to do with the book.

The soul of that helmet will haunt you...

Anyway, the book still seems appealing!

OK, I'll save the helmet comments although I do agree your crazy.

It's an aweosme Vig. I love the grey arm and leg. You definetaly deserve props for making what you wanted, no matter what the cost.

This is pretty sweet :wink: . The minifigs are great but the wall of (is it the Purge orthe Star Destroyer?) need a little more detail. It's very good though.

I've been planning on doing somthing similar so how did you chisle part of the stormtrooper helmet off?

OK, I'll save the helmet comments although I do agree your crazy.

It's an aweosme Vig. I love the grey arm and leg. You definetaly deserve props for making what you wanted, no matter what the cost.

Thanks yeah I do kinda regret what I did to the helmet now I only have 2 "good" helmets left but the outcome was worth it. And I AM NOT CRAZZY :wacko::laugh:. And thanks Forresto and I don't know I guess I didn't think of what ship it was on. I guess the Purge and I used a nail file to chisle the helmet, if that helps.

A part from the horrible disfigurement of the stormie helmet :cry_sad: I think the vignette looks pretty good. I like the small detail you put on the floor, its simple yet effective

Great work

WOW you have nerves man! :oh:

I like how you have done the helmet, very nicely chiseled off, but IMO that was a waste of a helmet if you just had 2 others :oh3:

don't worry I only have 3 also :grin:

Oh well, it looks good and I love the vignette and the short story :wub: Very nice :thumbup:

Good job!

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox

Thanks for the comments. repubilcFORCES I don't own any old storm trooper helmets. Roncanator, thanks I thought the details on the floor looks good too. And thanks CommanderFox I thought the short-story also was good and I guess I do have some guts to do that to the helmet. Again thanks for the comments