Sign in to follow this  
nintha

The Kote

indexed.gif

The Kote or The Glory [Kote means glory in Mando'a(the launguage of the Mandalorian)] is Nintha Fett's new ship after he became a full-fledged Mandalorian. He still has The Harbinger (link) but he needed a ship that can hold prisoners that had bounties on there heads and slaves. Nintha was hired to kill the leader of The Mutations [a gang for my comic(I can't think of a beter name so if you have a better name can you tell me)and the comic won't come out soon so don't wait and I am still working on the plot :sceptic: ],he failed, even with the help of Nogero Bogof and Nathanial White and this started a major gang war on the planet Prioxidedine (the main planet in my comic) when he( the leader of the gang) found out that Nintha was hired by a rival gang. And it only got worse when a disaster( to be annouced in the prolouge to the comic but a hint is it will be close to an apocolyptic event) had happened on Prioxidedine and they started to claim land for their gang. In retaliation Nintha started a group made up of mercenaries, smugglers, bounty hunters, and assassins, to bring peace to the planet.

Overview.

picture_492a.jpg

Side.(Yes it is bland)

picture_493a.jpg

Top.

picture_494a.jpg

Front door opening

picture_495a.jpg

Veiw of the outside looking into the ship.( I think the scarred slave was a nice detail I put into the picture)

The inside of the ship(with 3 slaves)

A comparison of The Kote to The Harbinger.

picture_498a.jpg

A close up on the figs.

picture_501a.jpg

I hope you like it. C&C are welcome.

Edited by nintha

Interesting build. How does he get into the cockpit? Sorry, I just wonder about these things.

Interesting build. How does he get into the cockpit? Sorry, I just wonder about these things.

That is a good question. I guess he jumps on the front door while it goes up and walks on the top to the cockpit or he uses his jetpack to get up.

Hmm nice build nintha :thumbup:

I like it but one con:

In my opinion it is alittle to boxy :sceptic:

It's Great other then that :sweet::thumbup:

CommanderFox

On most starfighters they would just climb in, but having a cockpit as high as that is a little bit risky. And jumping on the door as it hinges up would let others sneak into the craft as the door shuts because there would be a blind spot in the cockpit.

Onto the build: It seems too boxy for me, but you seem to like it so OKay! :thumbup:

Looks good, but I like the previous one more!

This one is too boxy, I think, but the wings are cool and greebly and the engine looks good.

I like the colour scheme. Although it's a little dull, it's still good because you stick to one colour. This is mainly a lack-of-parts issue for me, but you seem to have enough parts, and what's better, you know what to do with them!

Overall, a very good work!

Wow! How strange! I made a Mandalorian small freighter for the Sith Supremacy game I played a while back, and it looks very similar to this:

04firstjewel.jpg

The both have a large, square hull; straight, round engines at the back and a cockpit on top... and they're both Mandalorian! :laugh:

Of course, yours is much better and more detailed than my quick attempt. Very well done! :thumbup:

Edited by ADHO15

Wow! How strange! I made a Mandalorian small freighter for the Sith Supremacy game I played a while back, and it looks very similar to this:

04firstjewel.jpg

The both have a large, square hull; straight, round engines at the back and a cockpit on top... and they're both Mandalorian! :laugh:

Of course, yours is much better and more detailed than my quick attempt. Very well done! :thumbup:

Hehe, that's odd. Maybe Mandalorian Starfighters are boxy...? :tongue:

Either way, good work from both of you.

Thank you for all the comments. I will try to make it less boxy if I can. And ADHO15 I think your small freighter is pretty good even for a quick attempt. I will also make a way for him to get into the cockpit. I could hide a latter in the sorage compartment with all the extra space I have in there.

Thank you for all the comments. I will try to make it less boxy if I can. And ADHO15 I think your small freighter is pretty good even for a quick attempt. I will also make a way for him to get into the cockpit. I could hide a latter in the sorage compartment with all the extra space I have in there.

Good Idea. I would love to see updated versions of this! :thumbup:

Hehe, that's odd. Maybe Mandalorian Starfighters are boxy...? :tongue:

Either way, good work from both of you.

I will try to make it less boxy if I can. And ADHO15 I think your small freighter is pretty good even for a quick attempt.

Thanks a lot. :sweet:

I like the boxy look. You have plenty of small details to balance out the shape, so you don't need to alter it. :classic:

:laugh::grin::tongue: Yay my 100th post :tongue::grin::laugh: . Anyway I made a ladder so he could get up to the cockpit and they also look like bumpers.

Overview.

picture_505a.jpg

Nintha on the ladder.

picture_506a.jpg

:laugh::grin::tongue: Yay my 100th post :tongue::grin::laugh: . Anyway I made a ladder so he could get up to the cockpit and they also look like bumpers.

Overview.

picture_505a.jpg

Nintha on the ladder.

picture_506a.jpg

Nice. This improved 'functionality' if you might call it that, as well as looks. I think the way they look like 'bumpers' gives the ship a better look.

Keep MOCing!

Edited by Torax

very nice ship. I like the slaves in there and the face for the screaming one is good. I really like your custom mandalorian the black really suits it. I like all the greebles by the cockpit they look really good

Great work!

Hello there!

This is really an unusual design, but a good one. :classic: There are no design limitations for space ships, as in space everything that is properly sealed can fly. I only hope it won't fall too fast when entering an atmosphere. :wink: Maybe you want to add some additional thrusters on the underside to slow down the fall like for a dropship to which it has some similarity. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Hello there!

This is really an unusual design, but a good one. :classic: There are no design limitations for space ships, as in space everything that is properly sealed can fly. I only hope it won't fall too fast when entering an atmosphere. :wink: Maybe you want to add some additional thrusters on the underside to slow down the fall like for a dropship to which it has some similarity. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Thanks, I will see what I can do with the thrusters.

A very nice design, though it could do with some tweaks.

I think maybe you should make it more streamlined at the base, as it does look a bit like a brick with and engine. :tongue: