Sign in to follow this  
Angel

Sup? I'm Angel :)

Hey everyone. I've been told several times about this place so i finally put together an account so i can meet you all, and share my creations (thanks to Captain Zuloo). I'm from Florida, i love Hamsters, i'm crazy about the Lego pirate theme sets, especially classic ones, and i've been working on a series called "The Seraphim Sisters" over youtube. Which is stop motion in the pirates theme lengthened around 10 minutes per episode. These days with not being able to find a job, i have alot of freetime available. So i'm usually on here and there. I built a giant pirate ship recently and am working on Episode 3. :classic:

post-7852-1255640693.jpg

Edited by Kamikollo

Welcome Angel! That is a fantastic ship I hope you have a good long stay at eurobricks! :cry_happy:

Thanks! Oh, here's a Youtube link to more images of the ship. I'll have to show this to the Pirate MOC forums sometime.

Welcome to EB. Yes, sounds like there are a few forums here that are just what you are looking for.

I'll have to show this to the Pirate MOC forums sometime.

Welcome, and yes... you have to! :wink: Also, you may want to become a EB 'Lady' (I'm assuming you're a woman/girl, given your name and avatar).

G'day!

I'm glad ye joined us, and pleased to have been responsible for dragging you over here. :tongue:

If you're ever in any need of assistance, don't hesitate to contact myself or any of the Eurobricks staff. Enjoy your stay. :pir-wink:

Uhhh......Saw the girl part coming sooner or later Rick. LOL. Thanks everyone. I'm taking things alittle slow on here. I don't want to do everything at once. One board for this, then later make another about something else i got going. alot of the features of the site are still not letting me access them, i'm guessing it's cause my account's still too young or something. And, nice to see you again Zuloo! And as for the girl thing, you don't see alot of stop motion where women are the main characters. So i wanted to create a series with female main characters. Don't worry, no offense taken Rick. You didn't know! The two characters on my icon are two of the main characters i feature, Sera, and Jhaira. :classic:

lol. Makes me wonder whether all EB 'Ladies' are actually ladies... could be someone just wanted a pink username. :laugh: Or do staff actually require photos before putting members in the 'Lady' group? :tongue:

I don't know, but these things are possible over the internet. lol. I've had long time friends i thought were really girls online, til you start wondering why they can't provide stuff only a real lady can. Like why can't i hear their voice, why can't they call you even if it's a free long distance service, why can't they give a nice photo of themselves. I was fooled far too many times that i just about had it. You see this sort of thing ALOT on Xbox Live too. Why they won't use their Microphone? Then come up with excuses "Oh, my Xbox didn't bring one". Years later they still don't have a Mic. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOKAY then. LOL :tongue: As for the EB ladies. I'm sure some of them are the real deal, but i don't know how a pretender can do it. Then if they go around telling people "Yeah i made this, and i'm a girl", that's sad. It shouldn't be that way. It should be the REAL you taking credit for those wonderful creations. Not some imaginary you that you wish you were. Silly silly silly. :sadnew:

By the way Rick, i posted on one of your boards. That Brickbeard's Bounty is by far the best modification i've ever seen. And you're the first board i post on other than my own. :classic:

Thanks! I see you've also had your display name changed to Angel. Should be good for some more 'gender confusion'. :grin:

LOL! Might as well take the original Angel name. Yeah, the next thing i know people are calling me Angela or something.....High School all over again..... :sceptic::hmpf_bad:

Uhhh......Saw the girl part coming sooner or later Rick. LOL. Thanks everyone. I'm taking things alittle slow on here. I don't want to do everything at once. One board for this, then later make another about something else i got going. alot of the features of the site are still not letting me access them, i'm guessing it's cause my account's still too young or something. And, nice to see you again Zuloo! And as for the girl thing, you don't see alot of stop motion where women are the main characters. So i wanted to create a series with female main characters. Don't worry, no offense taken Rick. You didn't know! The two characters on my icon are two of the main characters i feature, Sera, and Jhaira. :classic:

So I am assuming your a guy then? You didn't realy answer?

Also what feature are you having trouble accessing?

Yes i'm a guy. Well, it looks like a few of the features are unlocked. But yesterday i was having some problems with uploading images. I've been told how to fix that though. Just haven't done it yet big Cam.

Yes i'm a guy. Well, it looks like a few of the features are unlocked. But yesterday i was having some problems with uploading images. I've been told how to fix that though. Just haven't done it yet big Cam.

OK, cool, I was just going to offer help if I could.