Sign in to follow this  
Dragonator

Mystical Castle - Day 7

I think anyone who has been paying attention realises I'm an investigator, so I may as well reveal what I've discovered.

Day 1, I investigated Geoffrey, and found him to be loyal.

Day 2, I investigated Ambassador Vipont, and found him to be a Dragon.

Day 3, I investigated Edward Griffin, and found him to be loyal.

Day 4, I investigated Ambassador Simnel, and found him to be a Dragon.

Day 5, I investigated Peter the servant, and found him to be loyal.

Day 6, I investigated Richard the guard, and found him to be a Dragon.

It's possible that I could just be getting a pattern that switches what I find each night, and therefore has no relevance, but so far those that have died have been opposite what my investigation found (Vipont was actually loyal, and Edward Griffin was a Dragon). Because of this, I believe that Richard the guard is not a Dragon, and therefore am suspicious of both Geoffrey and Peter the servant.

Vote: Captain Geoffrey/Escape the Fate

Well Admiral, if you join us in voting for Richard (who is currently the most suspisious) and it turns out he's loyal ( :laugh: ), your theory will be proven right. If he's a Dragon, your theory will be proven incorrect. If we keep diving up the votes like this, then we won't see anything but another innocents body in the hall tomorrow!

But Admiral Mallory, Sirion wasn't a Dragon, he was loyal. I'm guessing you made a mistake?

So let's just vote for Richard today, maybe we can vote for Geoffrey tomorrow.

Ach!

I misread-heard what you said, sorry. :blush:

Anyway, I'm still voting for Richard.

He must be a Dragon, just look at what he's been saying! :wacko:

Vote: Captain Geoffrey / EscapetheFate

As I have said earlier, I had this suspision for days. No one had believe me either. If what you are saying is true, then Simnel isn't a Dragon either. To him, I apologize for how I acted earlier.

The rest of you are all utter morons if you do not support this.

Unvote: Agnes/Striker

So far your indecipherable utterances seemingly haven't cause us too much harm, though they clearly have caused some harm. We can't keep dividing votes.

Vote: Captain Geoffrey/ Escape the Fate

Well Admiral, if you join us in voting for Richard (who is currently the most suspisious) and it turns out he's loyal ( :laugh: ), your theory will be proven right. If he's a Dragon, your theory will be proven incorrect. If we keep diving up the votes like this, then we won't see anything but another innocents body in the hall tomorrow!

True, but at this point I'd rather try the theory on someone who I feel is a Dragon, rather than a person I believe to be innocent.

If I turn out to be wrong and Geoffrey is innocent, then you can go after Richard.

As I have said earlier, I had this suspision for days. No one had believe me either. If what you are saying is true, then Simnel isn't a Dragon either. To him, I apologize for how I acted earlier.

No problem, I forgive you, we all make mistakes. And as I trust the good admiral and you more than the rest of this crazy bunch, I'll vote: Captain Geoffrey / EscapetheFate

*Sigh* It seems your all pretty convinced to Captain Geoffreys guilt., and I can't deny that I am suspisious of Captain Geoffrey... I suppose I don't it matters which I help to convict, so long as I am suspisious of them. Unvote:Richard, Vote:Captain Geoffrey. Agnes, Chef Walter, any of you who have voted for Richard, will you change in order to convict Captain Geoffrey? If you don't, then I'm affraid we'll have a Sudden Death night on our hands... and we will vote for Richard tomorrow, unless anymore evidence crops up!

Very well.

Unvote: Richard/Ricecracker

Vote: Captain Geoffrey/Escape the Fate

Here's to hoping you aren't at a barbecue, whatever that is. :wacko:

Hmm.... Capatain Mallory, I knew you were the investigator, and I believe you to be loyal, but I don't trust you're findings. Like Richard, you're results seem completely random, which is a possibility (Random Investigator), but the chances of both of you being random are very slim, so one of you is lying.

While I've been suspicious of Geoffry the whole game, Richard has been making himself stand out. Francis suspected him, Vipont suspected him, and now you're all just going to throw it all away because of some [strange] investigation results? It's saddening to see that some of you can jump bandwagons when the number of us loyalists is incredibly low.

Obviously, my vote stands. Vote Richard today, and depending on the night's results, vote Geoffry tomorrow.

Oh, it looks like he's already convicted. :sceptic: If he turns out to be innocent... then Richard is definitely scum. If Geoffry's a Dragon, there's still a chance Richard is a dragon. Remember Edward? He voted off his own teammates to make himself less suspicious. If Geoffry's a dragon, then him and Richard were probably doing the same thing (to each other).

Yes Walter, I apperitiate what you're saying, but if you vote, that'll be the seventh vote needed for conviction! You said yourself you were suspisious of Captain Geoffrey, so why have us have a sudden death night, if you could helps us to get rid of someone we all suspect!

Yes Walter, I apperitiate what you're saying, but if you vote, that'll be the seventh vote needed for conviction! You said yourself you were suspisious of Captain Geoffrey, so why have us have a sudden death night, if you could helps us to get rid of someone we all suspect!

He's already gone :wink: :

A majority vote of 6 votes is required to convict.

Wow you guys are dumb alright. You guys trust people who haven't even voted for a dragon yet, over someone who has multiple times. Secondly why would the executioner be disloyal to the king. Well since it looks like I'm a goner, and you guys have totally lost it, let me say who I find suspicious. First off is Richard who hasn't voted for a dragon, second is Victor since he has been trying to get you guys to vote for me for a couple of days, thirdly would be ambassador Simnel but that is getting and just a guess. Actually the Admiral seems suspicious also but I have no proof. Just to spite you guys, I have the honor of killing more dragons then any of you combined so I have no sympathy for any of you when you guys wake up in the morning, finding me innocent.

He has a point. :sceptic:

I only voted for Geoffrey because I trusted Nicholas.

However, if you want my vote, you're going to have to give me more proof then just: "Please, Agnes, change your vote to Cpt. Geoffrey!"

Unvote: Captain Geoffrey/Escape the Fate

Vote: Richard/Ricecracker

Sure Captain, the entire Army is scummy except for you. :hmpf:

Personally I think that it is either you or Richard, since it isn't me. I'm confident that it's you however.

Sure Captain, the entire Army is scummy except for you. :hmpf:

Personally I think that it is either you or Richard, since it isn't me. I'm confident that it's you however.

I'm not saying it's you but I just think it's odd that you have throwing my name around as being a potential dragon with no evidence. Tomorrow you will regret voting me off, you say that a guard is guilty, well I agree, I think it's Richard since he hasn't voted for a dragon, and he tried voting off the friar, and now the friar is dead, so explain how I'm more guilty looking then he is?

No, I think once a the number of conviction votes has been reached, that's it. And besides, would you rather have a sudden death night?

I'm not trying to kill off Geoffry here, but it's going to be pretty hard to change everyone's votes back before night falls. I say just vote for him, and see what happens. It's the only option now.

That's true... But I also trust Cpt. Geoffrey. I don't want to let him die, but if nobody votes for him soon, I'll have to vote for him just to avoid a sudden death night... :wacko:

It took six votes to get rid of him, and six votes have been made.

I do hope we can trust the Admiral's list. As I said before, I am confident of this vote.

Fine you know what unvote richard Vote: Captain Geoffrey/b].

You guys caught me I'm a dragon alright, you see Victor was right all along, I just wanted to take you guys out so that I could be King since I'm actually the son of the Dragon King, it was I who let Lord Griffon go, it was all me, I'm the new night killer, after I kill the voted I went around killing you guys. Last night was the poor poor friar, who happened to see me. Aww shucks. You guys get what you guys deserve.

You'll regret killing me tomorrow guys.

One of the two statements above is true, so take it as a grain of salt and I hope you all die :tongue:. Now you guys won't know what to believe until tomorrow :classic:

One of the two statements above is true, so take it as a grain of salt and I hope you all die :tongue:. Now you guys won't know what to believe until tomorrow :classic:

That's fine, because no matter what you say, you're done for. I'll just ignore what you said, and jump and dance around if you turn out to be a dragon and call you a bad sport. Or, if you're innocent, I'll feel a little a bit of remorse, but still call you a bad sport. :laugh:

That's fine, because no matter what you say, you're done for. I'll just ignore what you said, and jump and dance around if you turn out to be a dragon and call you a bad sport. Or, if you're innocent, I'll feel a little a bit of remorse, but still call you a bad sport. :laugh:

Maybe I should Oink if that makes you feel better :wink:

Apparently I can't even vote myself off so lets try this again Vote: Captain Geoffrey

He has a point. :sceptic:

I only voted for Geoffrey because I trusted Nicholas.

However, if you want my vote, you're going to have to give me more proof then just: "Please, Agnes, change your vote to Cpt. Geoffrey!"

Unvote: Captain Geoffrey/Escape the Fate

Vote: Richard/Ricecracker

The lights are on, but nobody is home. :sceptic:

Anyway, I think we've already convicted Geoffrey, and therefore your unvote doesn't matter. I'm actually growing very suspicious of you. I find it hard to believe you could be this disruptive and ignorant without trying it.

I'm actually growing very suspicious of you. I find it hard to believe you could be this disruptive and ignorant without trying it.

I'm a maid, what did you expect? :sceptic:

Honestly, so I take my work humorously. Is that so wrong? :sweet:

Maybe I should Oink if that makes you feel better :wink:

It would. Then I wouldn't feel so guilty if you're innocent.