Sign in to follow this  
Dragonator

Mystical Castle - Day 7

00day7.jpg

After a while, the main hall cleared, and the people went to other parts of the castle. As the sun was beginning to set, a familiar figure appeared. The condemned Lord Edward Griffin sprinted into the hall.

01day7.jpg

"Whew, glad I managed to escape those guards!", he panted, as he looked around. "I need to get out of here fast before somebody catches me! My master will b waiting on my report..."

02day7.jpg

Looking back one last time, Lord Edward Griffin ran off towards the west wing, slipping through the fingers of democratic justice...

03day7.jpg

Night fell, and the castle descended into darkness. One figure though, a light to many, instead made his way down to the grand hall. Francis the Friar looked around.

04day7.jpg

"Hmmm, I wonder where he is?", he mused to himself. "He asked me to meet him here."

Looking around, the Friar noticed something at the other end of the hall.

"Hello, what have we here?", he muttered, while walking towards the strange black substance on the ground.

05day7.jpg

"Hmmm, it is quite greasy, must be oil", he said to himself, while looking at the slick liquid covering the floor.

06day7.jpg

Just then, a light appeared off to the right. Looking up, the Friar looked towards the source, and raised his hand in greeting.

07day7.jpg

"Oh, hello there", he said to the approaching figure. "Somebody appears to have spilled one of the large iron torches over there, the floor is covered in this filthy oil!"

"How convenient", grinned the robbed figure.

08day7.jpg

"Your faith in the Lord can't save you now, my dear greasy friar", the robbed figure chuckled. "Time you learned what it's like to burn in Hell."

With that, the robbed figure dropped his burning torch into the pool of oil, which immediately began to ignite. The Friar threw up his hands in alarm.

09day7.jpg

"What are you doing!?", Francis cried. "You can't kill me, I'm a man of the Church!"

"That's nice", sneered the robbed figure, turning away. "Sleep well, Friar."

10day7.jpg

The flames rose up, and the poor Friar quickly caught alight, his cloths and skin beginning to char.

"AAAAAAARGHHHHHH!!!!", he screamed, falling to his knees in despair, raising his hands pleadingly to the heavens as he noticed an intense burning in his loins. "Save me Jamie Lord!!"

11day7.jpg

As the conflagration continued to roar, Francis the Friar, the humble servant of His Lord on High, was reduced to a figure of blackened, charred bones.

12day7.jpg

The fire ragged wildly on into the night, extending the Friar's torment until long after his spirit had left this world.

13day7.jpg

In the morning, the residents of the castle began to gather in the grand hall, around the remains of the late Francis, who was resting in the remains of the pool of oil. A few small areas were still smouldering, and some dried blood had been baked onto the floor.

14day7.jpg

"What a Grim way to go", the King sighed sadly. "Did you find Lord Griffin, Captain?"

"Unfortunately no my King", replied Captain Geoffrey. "He appears to have escaped us, but if he is still in the castle, then we will find him eventually."

As they talked, the other residents of the castle began trickling in.

15day7.jpg

Very soon, everyone had arrived to hear what the King had to say.

16day7.jpg

"People of the castle, once again we have mixed news. My people have searched the rooms of Lord Edward Griffin very thoroughly, and after much effort have found him to be a vile, traitorous Dragon. My congratulations on your efforts yesterday, it is only sad he mas managed to escape the grasps of our guards before the executioner could deal with him. If he is still around, then we will find him, but I think it would be safe to say that he has managed to vacate the castle.

"This jubilant news is shadowed however by or dearly beloved Friar, Francis, who last night was the latest victim of the evil plots of the Dragons. My people have confirmed him as an innocent Citizen of the castle, a man dedicated to his faith and sharing that faith with others. He will be sorely missed by all. Avenge his death, and all the other innocent deaths, by continuing your excellent work in eliminating the Dragons. I'm am confident that we are close to eradicating them for good, and will finally be able to return to our peaceful lives."

Standing around the scene of last nights' murder, the people once again began their discussions for another day...

17day7.jpg

A majority vote of 6 votes is required to convict.

Rules of Play

This game will follow the basic conventions of a Mafia Game. Each "day", you will be given 4 real days in which to vote for someone to kill. The day will end as soon as a majority decision is reached, or when the 4 days are up. If someone has been convicted, you will find out their loyalty shortly after end of the day. After this a night phase will begin, which will last 2 real days. Then the cycle will repeat. Those players with night actions must PM them to me during the night phase. If I do not receive them within the two days, they will not be counted.

- There will be two main sides in the game. Your winning criteria will be included with your character PM.

- Voting is to be done in the day thread, and should follow the following format: Vote: Character (Player). Please note the use of bold. This is the only format that will be accepted. To unvote someone, the same applies: Unvote: Character (Player).

- You may not edit your posts. Violation of this rule may result in a moderator kill.

- Please avoid posting out of character in the game thread.

- Do not ever directly quote something the game moderator has sent to you via PM, whether it be your character information, night action results, or any other form of communication. Violation of this rule will result in a moderator kill. You may of course paraphrase any information you receive; if it is your own words then it is fine.

- Do not discuss game tactics or "play the game" outside the game thread, including in the General Discussion thread. You may communicate privately via PM, but this is at your own risk, and should be considered part of playing the game.

- Please be considerate towards the host. I will try my best to stick to the schedule, and your cooperation will help this greatly, particularly getting night actions in promptly.

- Sudden Death rules, as outlined in your roles, will only apply on certain nights. You will be informed of this in the final post of the day. A day in which no conviction is reached will definitely result in a sudden death night.

Characters and Players

ralf.jpg Ambassador Ralf Simnel played by Quarryman

hugh.jpg Hugh (Servant) played by WhiteFang

peter.jpg Peter (Servant) played by Darth_Legois

victor.jpg Lieutenant Victor played by Bob the construction man

thomas.jpg Admiral Thomas Mallory played by Sir Dillon

richard.jpg Richard (Guard) played by Ricecracker

agnes.jpg Agnes (Maid) played by Striker

nicholas.jpg Nicholas (Guard) played by professor flitwick

geoffrey.jpg Captain Geoffrey played by Escape the Fate

walter.jpg Chef Walter played by JimButcher

The Deceased

ethel.jpg Ethel (Maid) played by Adam (Citizen): Convicted, Day 1

william.jpg Lord William Harcourt played by Hinckley (Neutral): Convicted, Day 2

gilbert.jpg Gilbert (Guard) played by General Armendariz (Citizen): Killed, Night 2

sirion.jpg Ambassador Sirion Vipont played by ImperialShadows (Citizen): Convicted, Day 3

margaret.jpg Countess Margaret Durville played by TinyPiesRUs (Citizen): Killed, Night 3

beatrice.jpg Lady Beatrice Harcourt played by Zepher (Dragon): Convicted, Day 4

juliana.jpg Duchess Juliana Dufay played by Alice (Citizen): Killed, Night 4

simon.jpg Simon (Librarian) played by I Scream Clone (Dragon): Convicted, Day 5

rohesia.jpg Lady Rohesia Papelion played by Sandy (Citizen): Killed, Night 5

edward.jpg Lord Edward Griffin played by Stash2sixx (Dragon): Convicted, Day 6 - Escaped

francis.jpg Francis the Friar played by Svelte (Citizen): Killed, Night 6

First of all, I will like to apologise to all for my absence in Day 6 due to attending business matters on behalf of our King.

I am really getting very frustrated that another one of the loyal and most powerful loyal players among us, has been killed... In fact, the Friar has been guiding us to victory step by step, but the Dragons know that he can unite and identify those whom are the ranks of dragons...

I only know there is a few of us left to stand against the Dragons that seek to confuse us all and brought death to loyal citizens like us, and I am pleased that all of you have rid one of the Dragons among us.

I know in this game of life for sure, there is 2 investigators, and these 2 investigators are not really doing their job, and its either both of them are lying, or somehow managed to get people whom they have investigated, with their facts wrongly. I find it very absurd, for example getting Vipoint's loyalty wrongly... It can only be one investigator that is paranoid and one geninue.

Furthermore, we are very close to rid of all the Dragons, and I am sure there are 2 to 3 more Dragons hiding among us. Since we have rid 3 Dragons and 1 Neutral so far, a logical assumption on the numbers can be seen above...

I have a good person in mind right now, to convict that someone... More thoughts later...

So, Captain Geoffrey, how did Lord Griffin get away? I believe that you let him go, which means that it has to be one of the guards. You also have the most to gain from this entire mess, you and the Ambassador, who was also Francis' suspicion before he was killed. You are currently the most powerful person in the castle that was here before the mess. Besides the King and Queen, and the Ambassador of course, because he wasn't there.

What do you others think of this? I'll hold off on voting for him unless I can find more evidence or others support me. Like I've said earlier, my suspicions list is:

1) Captain Geoffrey, for the reasons stated above.

2) Ambassador Simnel, who also has the most to gain as he could simply secure this Kingdom once we are all gone.

Please, someone review these suspicions for me.

Poor greasy frier Francis. :cry_sad:

I'm sorry I was so accusing of you during life.

It really makes things so regretful when that person is dead. :sad:

But, something good came out of this, too. We rid ourselves of another Dragon. :sweet: Even if he did escape, we know who it is.

So, if he shows his filthy face again, we'll let the guards handle things, isn't that right, Peter? :wub:

I would first like to say sorry for being late this morning! After all the anysling yesturday, I felt so tired I slept throughout the night. Rather ironic though; I show how people can be seens a suspisious in yesturdays notes, and today I am late myself! Secondly I'd like to say a few words for the late Friar. Thank you, my friend, without your help, we would have not voted for Lady Harcourt, Simon or Lord Griffin.

Now down to busieness. I think it is imperative that we all say who we are most suspisous of. Let's say are top three (and please, give reasons):

1. Richard: Has yet to vote of a Dragon, and claims to be insane.

2. Admiral Mallory: He has been late more times then anyone, and has yet to vote of a Dragon!

3. Captain Geoffrey: His little back and forth with Lord Griffin seemed odd to me. His votes arn't brilliant either.

I suggest we all do this, or at least come to a conclusion of who to vote for soon. I sense we're near the end of this wild Dragon goose chase.

Let's get this overwith.

Vote: Richard/Ricecracker

You've been a complete jerk to evereyone, and you've been especially quiet lately now that the Dragon's are being voted off.

I realize that he is a guard to the King and Queen, but that makes perfect sense, doesn't it? Someone that could be doing an inside job...

Someone that could know what happened to me in a past life! *oh2*

Did you know I was a velociraptor? :sweet: Did you also know that being the first one struck by an oversized asteroid hurts both physically and socially? Yeah, I was pretty embarassed when I was disintegrated, all my raptor friends laughed at my ashes.

Oh Friar, I am so sorry for ever thinking you were a Dragon. It seems I was mistaken. Again. I thank you for all the help you've given us, and wish you'd be able to give us more help. May you rest in peace.

Secondly I'd like to say a few words for the late Friar. Thank you, my friend, without your help, we would have not voted for Lady Harcourt, Simon or Lord Griffin.

Here ye! Here ye!

Let's get this overwith.

Vote: Richard/Ricecracker

What? Are you crazy?

You've been a complete jerk to evereyone,

So know you're voting me off due to my attitude? Real bright :hmpf:. Seems like a desperate ploy to avert attention from yourself.

and you've been especially quiet lately now that the Dragon's are being voted off.

You must be thinking of yourself. I've spoken out numerous times throughout this whole ordeal, and yesterday, how many times did you say anything? Six times. If you want me to be a female canine about it, you've said nothing useful. You're even trying to distract us by planting little bits of bull in between what you are saying.

Hey look everyone, I'm a cow! :sweet:

See how that works?

I realize that he is a guard to the King and Queen, but that makes perfect sense, doesn't it? Someone that could be doing an inside job...

Does it not make more sense for a servant that no one would really pay attention to to be doing this job? I think it does.

As for Nicholas' idea, here are my top three.

1. Agnes. You are always trying to confuse everyone, and it's clear how desperate you are with the chances of you and your Dragons winning being so low,

2. Peter. You are always hiding behind Agnes. It makes me certain you are a Dragon as well.

3. Simnel. You haven't said much either way.

I'm going to abstain from voting for now, with such a lack of evidence.

Well said.

But, what would a maid have to gain from all this?

I can't vouch for Peter, but I have no night action.

What? Are you crazy?

Yes! :sweet:

Hey look everyone, I'm a cow! :sweet:

Why yes, yes you are.

Well said.

But, what would a maid have to gain from all this?

I don't know. That's why I haven't voted for you yet.

Yes! :sweet:

Listen to her, people, she just admitted to being crazy! Why should we trust her at all?

I don't know. That's why I haven't voted for you yet.

I have as little to gain as you do, I guess.

But I'm keeping my vote unless something else shows up.

Listen to her, people, she just admitted to being crazy! Why should we trust her at all?

Um, they know. They've actually known since I started working here, I would imagine, that I'm a bit eccentric.

Richard, didn't you yourself say that you were insane? Then again, we don't trust you either. Infact, I am going to side with Agnes and vote:Richard/Ricecracker. Plus, Agnes (and Liuetenant Victor) has never been late. I think this somewhat aboloshes the chances of her having a night action!

But I'm keeping my vote unless something else shows up.

My dear Agnes, you've already voted for Richard, and I suggest you keep it that way!

Nicholas hasnt been wrong yet, so I think we should trust him.

We must vote off another Dragon today, and let's hope it's Richard. :sadnew:

Richard, didn't you yourself say that you were insane? Then again, we don't trust you either. Infact, I am going to side with Agnes and vote:Richard/Ricecracker. Plus, Agnes (and Liuetenant Victor) has never been late. I think this somewhat aboloshes the chances of her having a night action!

I did, yes, until my results became totally random, at which point I took back that statement. I clearly did not say that Agnes has a night action, and I never once mentioned Lieutenant Victor. Are you trying to confuse everybody, too?

I did, yes, until my results became totally random, at which point I took back that statement. I clearly did not say that Agnes has a night action, and I never once mentioned Lieutenant Victor. Are you trying to confuse everybody, too?

Now you're just sounding stupid.

If he was a Dragon, why would he be voting all of them off? If he was a traitor, they would have kileld him first thing.

He's not a Dragon, and I think all of us can vouch for that except you, Richard.

You're just sounding more and more suspicious. :hmpf_bad:

I am fully aware you didn't mention night actions or Luietenant Victor, I'm just defending Agnes, and showing Victors innocence.

I am fully aware you didn't mention night actions or Luietenant Victor, I'm just defending Agnes, and showing Victors innocence.

Defending Agnes from what? I never attacked her, I was just disproving her arguments.

Defending Agnes from what? I never attacked her, I was just disproving her arguments.

Your throwing around accusations so fast that one of them is likely to take someones eye out. First calling Agnes crazy, and then trying to make me look like I was trying to confuse everyone with Dragon antics!

And Agnes, thank you for trusting me! It's good to know there are some people behind me!

All of you will calm down right this instant!

Richard has nothing to gain from this, the only guard or soldier who has something to gain is Geoffrey! He is a Captain, he controls all the troops! It is obvious that it is not Richard, he's just a simple guard. He couldn't gain anything!

You are all fools if you continue to vote for Richard.

All of you will calm down right this instant!

Richard has nothing to gain from this, the only guard or soldier who has something to gain is Geoffrey! He is a Captain, he controls all the troops! It is obvious that it is not Richard, he's just a simple guard. He couldn't gain anything!

And what would you say, the Libraien had to gain from being part of the Dragons? I hear tell that in previous years, a maid was involved in the death of a king. As a simple maid, she wouldn't have gained anything from it. And besides, when the rest of the guards are dead, Richard could very well have your position, Luietenant Victor...

No, no, we're all fools if we don't vote for Richard. :wink:

No, no, we're all fools if we don't vote for Richard. :wink:

How? And what does that wink mean? Is it to try and confuse us as well?

:hmpf: , Richard, her facial expression is no more suspisious then what she's waring. She's simply looks like she trying to persuade Victor into voting for you. And will you stop trying to say we're all trying to confuse eachother, as you turning out to be more confusing than the meaning of life!

Your constant annoying questions deeply disturb me.

A wink is simply that; a wink. What else could it mean? :hmpf:

Bastards! Cowardly bastards! Burning Francis was the worst possible thing that you could've done. Now you'll all see what it's really like to burn in hell! :angry:

Richard, you're going to die. I will make sure of it. That's three times in a row that Francis has been correct in his suspicions, now that Peter turned out to be another lying bastard. You just had to take him down with you.

Vote: Richard/ Ricecracker.

I see that some of you already agree with me- that is good. I strongly encourage the rest of you to do the same.

I am also curious as to how Peter escaped... Captain Geoffry? I hope, for your sake, that you didn't let him go.

Richard, you're going to die. I will make sure of it. That's three times in a row that Francis has been correct in his suspicions, now that Peter turned out to be another lying bastard. You just had to take him down with you.

Vote: Richard/ Ricecracker.

For what reason?

You also seem to be very annoyed with Peter. Why not vote for him?