Sign in to follow this  
Tereglith

I suppose this could be a smashing introduction...

Hello all! I've been reading the EB forums for a few months now, and all of these wonderful contests that you are putting up have driven me to creating an account (although I'm not sure that driven is the right word. Encouraged, perhaps). You'll probably see me in most any theme forum, as my interests are rather scattered (but my first order of business is going to be PTVII, for certain). I've got a sizeable number of MOC's that I've been building, and as soon as I get my danged camera to work, you'll be able to see them. I'll cut it to that for now, since you probably want to get back to reading interesting things. Cheerio!

Welcome!

Hope you have a great time here, can't wait to see those MOC's!

I'm fairly proud of a couple of them. I'm less proud of my camera skills. If anyone can tell me how to make a Sony MHS-CM1 take still pictures, please do.

Welcome! Enjoy!

Does it make blurry pictures because you move while taking a shots, or...?

:tongue: Hah, no, it doesn't take ANY pictures because I can't figure out how to get it off video mode. I'm not too much of a tech-minded person. Couldn't get my NXT to work either, but I think that was Vista's fault.

Welcome Tereglith to the boards! I've seen you on Flickr but I am glad you have came to the Euro side of the brick! :classic:

Welcome to Eurobricks, I hope you will have a great time here and enjoy surfing our boards!

Welcome Tereglith! Good to have you here ;] Can't wait to see those MOCs - and by the way, if videos are all that your Sony provides, why not go with videos then? You can then simply upload them to Youtube - provided that picture quality is good enough, that should most definitely be fun! :classic:

Hmm... true. Plus, a quarter-second video would provide the six pictures for PTVII! :tongue:

But I've found a different camera around the house that I can use for pictures.